Text Mining, Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Python and R, which is for 2 days, is designed to give you in-depth knowledge on handling unstructured textual data.
Unstructured data constitutes to about 80% of the overall data being generated and majority of that is textual in format. Understanding on how to extract the data from web, social media and other forums and how to analyse this unstructured textual data is pivotal to the success of various organizations. Performing sentiment analysis and opinion mining of the various products, individuals, organizations, etc., is at the heart of text mining and natural language processing.
- Be able to extract the data from variety of websites and social media
- Be able to conduct meaningful surveys and experiments for data collection
- Be able to perform analysis of unstructured textual data
- Be able to perform word clouds and clustering on unstructured data
- Be able to perform sentiment analysis, opinion mining and emotion mining
- Be able to write programs in Python and R to perform text mining and natural language processing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Candidates aspiring to be Data Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Scientists
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, Business Analysts, Software Developers
- Candidates aspiring to get an overall understanding of “Data Analytics”
- Professionals who are looking to get understanding on Data Extraction, Data Collection, Data Analysis
- Employees of organizations, who are planning to shift to Data Analysis
- Finally – Students who are aiming to get an understanding to embark on the journey of Data Analytics