Professional Certification in Business Analytics
Harness the power data with advanced analytics and statistical tools in your current profession with our Professional Certification in Business Analytics. Develop and deploy Machine Learning powered predictive analytics to make data driven business decisions. Additionally, gain mastery of Tableau to create powerfully insightful visualizations to story-tell your business needs.
Live Online Instructor-led training: 72 hours
Business Analytics Certification Course Overview
The Professional Certification in Business Analytics is a foundation course for entry level and seasoned professionals alike who want to imbibe cutting edge data skills in their current (or prospective) industry domain or function area. This course will help you become a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization expert and surge ahead in your career. The Business Analytics certification course covers all the essential Analytical and Statistical techniques for effective business decision - making. In addition to that the course also introduces participants to basic python language concepts.
Business Analytics Training Learning Outcomes
Business Analytics Course Modules
According to IBM Study there will be 2.7 Million jobs for Data Science and Business Analytics professionals by 2020.(Source : www.ibm.com)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Science, Math and Commerce graduates
- IT professionals who want to specialise in digital tech
- Professionals who want to move into Data Analytics
- Professionals who want to add Data Analytics to current job skills
- Academicians and researchers working in Data Analytics
Python & R Program
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Analytical Mindset
United States of America has long been the bastion of technological advancements and leading the way in Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. According to Deloitte’s Analytics team, business analytics is becoming mainstream but it still has a long way to go. While the paper lists a variety of reasons for that, skills shortage is also mentioned as one among them. The opportunities for this field are not even at full potential and yet there are concerns that there is a skills gap – this sheds light on the huge requirement for analytics professionals when business analytics becomes even more mainstream. Hence, the time is ripe for all professionals in USA to get accustomed to this exciting field and reap the benefits well into the future!
Register for a free orientation
Business Analytics Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Process Management, Quality Management.
- Over 13 years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
- Business Analytics, Quality Management, Data Visualization with Tableau, COBOL, CICS, DB2 and JCL.
- Electronics and communications engineer with over 13 years of industry experience
- Senior Tableau developer, with experience in analytics solutions development in domains such as retail, clinical and manufacturing
- Trained over 750+ professionals across the globe in three years
- Worked with Infosys Technologies,
iGate, Patni Global Solutions as technology analyst
Dr Nitin Mishra
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization.
- Over 15 years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group)
Gain industry recognition for niche skills with the Professional Certification in Business Analytics. The certificate illustrates your ability to extract actionable insights from business data for improved decision - making.
Heng Nguan Ting8 months ago
A company that give course from beginning level to advanced level. They will always keep in touch with their participant in order to get know about them and solve their problem accordingly. Nice place to start your learning.
Puteri ameena9 months ago
I joined the Data Science using R workshop and I really appreciated all the efforts that have been put into sharing the knowledge of Data Science. I learnt the reality of handling data unlike the theoretical classes we normally learn in university. I had so much fun too!! Thank you
Rong An Kiew9 months ago
I took part in the Jumpstart program 2018, I gained a lot of knowledge about Big Data from this program and there are also some experienced tutors teaching in this program. It provides some assignments to let us practise. Overall it is a good platform for learning Big Data.