Terms and Condition
By enrolling in our programme, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below:
- For the purpose of interpreting the terms and conditions of this programme, the words "you" and "your" shall represent the participant(s) of this programme, and the words "we", "us," and our represent 360DigiTMG.
- By enrolling in this programme, you are consenting to the specific terms and conditions below, apart from 360DigiTMG’s other general terms and conditions. This consent will bind you to the T&Cs of 360DigiTMG. 360DigiTMG, at its sole discretion, may amend the required T&Cs based on the requirement or industry trends. In Spite of this, you will be notified of the amendments during the validity of the programme.
- 360DigiTMG’s programme equips data professionals with deep conceptual understanding and hands-on training in all the advanced tools and techniques needed to make data-driven business decisions. The core course modules of the data scientist certification course have been designed to suit different job profiles, namely, data administrators, business analysts, data analysts, data engineers, data architects, and data scientists.
- By Providing the contact information, you accept that 360DigiTMG can contact you to provide any course-related information through phone calls or messages.
- External certifications will be provided to the participants. It shall be awarded upon successful clearance of exams. The participants should stick to the exam schedule fixed by the respective certificate providers. Online portal access to external contents, documents, and study materials shall be under the control of the respective certificate providers. The participants shall make use of the contents and study materials using the necessary credentials. Portal access is given for a limited period only. The relevant authorities will forbid it once the test schedule has been established. Re-access is not permitted in any situation. The relevant authorities determine and establish the titles of the external certifications. 360digiTMG shall not have any control over the titles of the external certificates, and participants shall not have any choice in the same.
- The trainers of the programme are experts from the respective streams and are trained by 360digiTMG. Every participant is assigned a facilitator, who in turn will handle the batch. The participant shall not have a choice about the facilitator.
- We take the conduct of our participants very seriously, and it is expected that everyone associated with our institution maintains a respectful and disciplined environment. 360DigiTMG reserves the right to cancel the participant's admission if it is found that any kind of indiscipline has occurred.
- Unauthorised use of study material or course contents shall attract legal proceedings.
- It is expected that the student follows the internal support system for sharing feedback and concerns, if any. Any escalations, directly or indirectly posted to defame 360DigiMTG, will lead to the cancellation of the course and further legal action.
- 360DigiTMG facilitates Live projects to enhance the practical application of the skills acquired through the training programme. To be eligible for Live Projects, a participant must have completed at least 80% of the Assignments given by 360DigiTMG.
- If the participant or customer opts for an EMI payment, which is provided by our FinTech partners, the course completion and project completion certificates will be withheld till we receive a NOC (no-Due Certificate) from the FinTech partner. Though 360DigiTMG has no role to play in the agreement that is signed between the applicant and the FinTech partner, it is our moral obligation to ensure that the payments or EMI are fully received by the FinTech partner. LMS access will be blocked in the event of any non-payment notification received from the FinTech partner and will be reactivated after a "go ahead" from the FinTech Partner.
- The applicant is responsible for paying any service fees or bank fees incurred when using the EMI facility; 360DigiTMG assumes no liability in these instances.
- In the event that a participant or customer is provided with the 360DigiTMG Instalment Plan, any delay or non-payment of the instalments will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions of 360DigiTMG. This would force us to block the LMS access, and the participant would not be allowed to attend any live classes under any circumstances. Access to the LMS and live classes will be reinstated after clearing the dues. A late payment fee of 2% on the due amount will be levied if the payment is made after the due date.
- The remuneration and benefits offered by the hiring organisation will be on par with industry standards for the relevant experience, qualifications, and performance in the interview. 360DigiTMG does not guarantee a minimum salary for placements.
- 360DigiTMG will not be held responsible for the termination of employment by the organisation where the participant has been placed due to unsatisfactory performance.
- Multiple value-add sessions on various topics will be conducted at different times as and when the logistics for the same are feasible.
Deferment shall be allowed only once on the grounds of illness or health issues by paying the necessary charges applicable. However, the participant shall be allowed to rejoin the next consecutive batch or programme. Re-starting the programme from scratch shall not be allowed under any circumstances. Deferment cannot be availed of for application rejection by the banker or lack of funds.
Grant of Licence
360DigiTMG grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the application on a single mobile device, laptop, or computer owned and controlled by you and to access and use the application on such mobile device, laptop, or computer strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this licence, the usage rules, and any service agreement associated with your mobile device, laptop, or computer.
Protection and Security of licenced Software
All rights, title, and interest in and to the licensed software and Documentation, other than those expressly granted to you (the licensee) herein, shall remain vested with 360DigiTMG.
You agree that you will not
- The Platform, Software, Documentation, Content, and 360DigiTMG intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, all patents, rights to inventions, utility models, copyright and related rights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, business names, and domain names), rights to trade dress or get-up, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing-off, rights relating to unfair competition, and rights to other intellectual property) are not to be copied, modified, adapted, translated, or otherwise made into derivative works.
- Store, distribute, post, upload, or transmit any Content through the Platform that
- Is or is at risk of being perceived to be unlawful, embarrassing, harmful, threatening, bullying, libellous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, annoying, racially or ethnically offensive, inciting hatred, or invasive of a person’s privacy;
- Facilitates or promotes illegal activity, violence, discrimination based on race, gender, colour, religious or philosophical belief, sexual orientation, disability, or any other illegal activities;
- Depicts or contains sexually explicit or pornographic images; and/or
- Infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of a third party;
- Use the Platform in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, or compromise our systems or security, or interfere with other users;
- Knowingly introduce any virus, worm, malware, spyware, Trojan horse, or other harmful or malicious code to the Platform;
- Exceed any maximum storage, posting, uploading, or using data restrictions in respect of the Platform;
- Do anything that may negatively impact the platform's IT system, environment, or availability;
- Attempt to duplicate, modify, sub-licence, copy, adapt, distribute, market, lease, create derivative works from, or resell the Platform (or any part of it, including any of the Software, documentation, or Content);
- Access and use the Platform in order to build a product or service competitive with the Platform;
- Attempt to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form any part of the Platform (including any of the Software) or to discover or disclose the source code, methods, and concepts embodied in the Platform (including any of the Software) except as may be allowed by any applicable law;
- Alter, obscure, remove, conceal, or otherwise interfere with any markings on or in the Platform;
- Use the Platform for the purposes of direct marketing or promotion;
- Circumvent or manipulate any of the restrictions or security-related features within the Platform;
- Engage in any deceptive, unfair, or misleading practise and/or in violation of any applicable law;
- Use the Platform in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses or harmful data, into the Platform; and
- Collect or harvest any information or data from the Platform or underlying systems, or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform.
Acknowledges and agrees that the licensed software and the documentation contain proprietary and confidential information and trade secrets of 360DigiTMG and its third parties, and agrees to keep such licensed software, training programmes, and documentation confidential.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will 360DigiTMG be liable for any damages in connection with or arising out of these T&Cs (whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages). Under no circumstances are 360DigiTMG or its employees liable. Any delays or non-performance brought on by events or circumstances beyond 360DigiTMG's reasonable control, such as viruses, other people's actions or inaction, internet service providers, strikes, lockouts, mishaps, fires, acts of God, terrorism, or failure by third parties, shall not be attributable to 360DigiTMG.
Patents, information, and Copyrights
There shall be a condition that nothing the participant does while performing the course will violate any patent, trademark, registered design, copyright, or other right in the nature of intellectual property of any third party, with the exception of the extent that the service incorporates designs provided by us. The participant shall also hold us harmless from any actions, claims, demands, costs, or expenses that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with any such infringement.
All rights (including copyright) in any reports, documents, specifications, instructions, patents, models, designs, or programmes, whether in writing or magnetic or other media:
- Furnished to or made available to the participant by us, they remain vested in our hands absolutely.
The provisions of this condition shall apply during the continuance of this course and after the completion of the course, however arising.
The learning management system, or e-learning portal, is designed for training purposes only. 360DigiTMG expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties or representations of third parties, operations for a particular purpose, and that the operation of the licensed software or portal will be error-free.
We do not guarantee that use of the e-learning platform will be uninterrupted or error-free at all times and in all circumstances, nor that such interruptions or errors will be corrected. If, for any reason, we expect the Platform to be down for a longer period than expected for routine maintenance, we will use reasonable efforts to publish in advance details of such activity on our website. We will not be liable for any interruption or use of the Platform unless it is due to our negligence.
It is implied that you agree and understand that you are sharing your personal information with 360DigiTMG during the admission process. 360DigiTMG will be the controller of all your data for the purposes of all applicable laws relating to data privacy and data protection (collectively, the "privacy laws"). You hereby grant 360DigiTMG exclusive rights to use such data to the extent required to deliver the services, including any expiration or termination of this programme. You also agree and understand that your design, projects, any works, your contents, images, pictures, and names shall be used in our marketing collateral and our website. You are also consenting and authorising 360DigiTMG to make calls, send emails regarding admission, status of the programme, completion, or cancellation of the programme, and send promotional offers to your registered email address.
Entire Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the entire concurrence between 360DigiTMG and you pertaining to the subject matter herein and expressly supersede all prior written and oral Terms and conditions and understandings between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter thereof.
Any clause in these conditions of agreement that is, becomes, or is determined to be illegal, invalid, or not enforceable under any authority is to be amended to conform to the relevant rules so as to be enforceable and valid, or, if the changes cannot be made without significantly altering the intentions of the parties, shall be hit, and the remaining clauses shall remain in full effect and force.
The 360DigiTMG programme T&Cs shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. Failure to follow these T&Cs will lead to the institution of suits. It is agreed that the courts of Hyderabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this T&C or its subject matter or formation.
In no event shall 360DigiTMG be liable to meet the obligations under this contract in case of force majeure.
- Force Majeure shall mean such unforeseen occurrences beyond the reasonable control of either party as:
- Acts of God, including natural catastrophes, epidemics, earthquakes, storms, floods, lightning, industrial disputes, strikes, war or war-like conditions, invasions, acts of foreign enemies, mobilisation, revolution, or riots, acts of public enemies, terrorism, omissions, or interventions of public authorities (including but not limited to changes in laws and security restrictions).
- Acts of public enemy, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power, and civil war.