Data Visualization Using Tableau Training in Singapore
Learn how to
Training Schedule: 24 Hours
Tableau Course in Singapore
The course, Data
Tableau Course Learning Outcomes
Tableau Training Modules
Emerging as one of the hottest trends in business intelligence, the national average salary for a Tableau Developer is RM 6215 per month in Malaysia.(Source: https://www.indeed.com.my)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Those aspiring to become
Business Intelligence(BI) analysts
- Analytics professionals, Business Analysts, Software developers
- Graduates looking for a career in BI and Data Analytics
- Professionals wanting to learn BI tools
- Students entering the IT industry
Data Visualization using Tableau
- Computer Skills
- Analytical Mindset
Register for a free orientation
Tableau Training Classes Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv,
Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner,
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
- Areas of expertise: Business analytics, Quality management, Data
visualisationwith Tableau, COBOL, CICS, DB2 and JCL
- Electronics and communications engineer with over 13 years of industry experience
- Senior Tableau developer, with experience in analytics solutions development in domains such as retail, clinical and manufacturing
- Trained over 750+ professionals across the globe in three years
- Worked with Infosys Technologies,
iGate, Patni Global Solutions as technology analyst
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
FAQs on Tableau Desktop Certification Training
There are an umpteen number of Data
Yes, Data Visualisation is mandatory for all Data Scientists because they are expected to present products and solutions to clients. There are also jobs in Data Visualisation and Tableau alone.
Yes, Tableau for Students, is free for 1 year. Fill in your details in the below link to apply for Student License.
You will receive your certificate after completing the classroom sessions and the assignments that have to be submitted through our online Learning Management System.
Tableau provides the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification, and 360DigiTMG provides training to prepare for the exam.
Salaries vary depending on the experience, industry, domain, geography and other parameters. However, as a rule of thumb, we can apply the following formula to calculate salaries:
Salary = No. of years of experience * 1500 RM per annum (Malaysia – RM)
Salary = No. of years of experience * $ 1200 to $1500 per annum (Overseas – USD)
Under Tableau Downloads and Release Notes. Following is the link -
We assign mentors to each student in this programme. Additionally, during the mentorship session, if the mentor feels that you require additional assistance, you may be referred to another mentor or trainer.
Heng Nguan Ting8 months ago
A company that give course from beginning level to advanced level. They will always keep in touch with their participant in order to get know about them and solve their problem accordingly. Nice place to start your learning.
Puteri ameena9 months ago
I joined the Data Science using R workshop and I really appreciated all the efforts that have been put into sharing the knowledge of Data Science. I learnt the reality of handling data unlike the theoretical classes we normally learn in university. I had so much fun too!! Thank you
Rong An Kiew9 months ago
I took part in the Jumpstart program 2018, I gained a lot of knowledge about Big Data from this program and there are also some experienced tutors teaching in this program. It provides some assignments to let us practise. Overall it is a good platform for learning Big Data.