IoT Course Training in United States
- Trainers from IIT & BITS Pilani
- 40 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 60+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- 100% Job Placement Assistance
"The Internet Of Things market revenue in North America will be $550 billion in 2022." - (Source). IoT is the Internet of Things, that adds intelligence and connectivity to products and sensors. Everything is transforming into smarter things which have the ability to sense, to connect, to act, to be controlled by humans, and be self-controlled. The IoT market is predicted to grow continuously in 2020 and beyond. There will be 41.7 billion connected IoT devices, or “things,” generating 79.5 zettabytes of data in 2025 as per the estimations of International Data Corporation(IDC). In 2018, the North American IoT market was 95.5 billion U.S. dollars and is forecast to grow to 540 billion U.S. dollars by 2024. Many startups and established companies in the USA are adopting IoT technology to enhance their growth. There is certainly a huge demand for IoT Engineers in the USA.
Internet of Things
- Basic Programming
- Basic Electronics Knowledge
IoT Training Overview in USA
This program provides a perfect primer to aspiring professionals looking to gain a foothold into the exciting world of IoT. IoT can be thought of as having 4 pillars – hardware, software, application systems and data and the way they inter-play with each other. This course is meticulously designed to cover all aspects of these pillars and explore leading IoT platforms like Raspberry Pi, STM32 based on ARM Cortex and Arduino. This program has been crafted keeping the needs of US enterprises and students in mind and will serve both their interests. Students can also expect to do a Live Capstone project from Innodatatics which is a US based consulting and technology firm.
IoT Courses Learning Outcomes
The world is going through Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR 4.0) which has opened up exciting opportunities in the field of Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT software market itself is expected to grow $ 500 Billion by 2023. 360DigiTMG has taken on the onus of filling the gap between the demand and supply of IoT professionals through IoT courses and workshops for enterprise and aspiring professionals in the USA. This training comprises the theory and practical implementation through IoT devices such as Raspberry Pi and Arduino board.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be IoT Analysts
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, IoT Experts, Software Developers
- Candidates aspiring to get an overall understanding of “IoT Analytics”
- Professionals who are looking to get understanding on IoT Architecture, Cloud IoT, IoT Systems Integration and IoT Implementation Strategy
- Employees of organizations, who are planning to shift to IoT and Data Analytics
- Finally – Students who are aiming to get an understanding to embark on the journey of IoT, Cloud Computing and Data Analytics
Internet of Things Training Modules
Internet of Things course training in the USA is offered by 360DigiTMG. The modules of the course are comprehensively designed by industry experts as per the innovations in the market. The modules cover all the imperative topics which help students in designing their career. From this course, students will learn about programming language Python and IoT platforms like Raspberry Pi and Arduino board. Introduces the concepts of IoT and end to end IoT systems. Learn IoT architecture, device designing, and communication protocols. Gain in-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts. Know the process of collecting, conceptualizing, consolidating the data, and draw insights from it. Learn the Cloud Computing infrastructure and Data Analytics with Python. Introduced to various communication protocols and applications of the Raspberry Pi tool. This certification program enables aspirants the importance of the emerging field IoT. Students will acquire knowledge by working on real-time projects under the guidance of industry experts. Personal mentorship is provided to students to guide them throughout their learning journey. The training course provides many projects to gain hands-on experience and confidence in the students. IoT training delivered by 360DigiTMG prepares students to be the workforce that the current industry is looking out for. This course helps students to gain lucrative jobs in top-notch companies.
Internet of Things Trends in the USA
By the end of 2020, the IoT is predicted to generate up to $345 billion in revenue and around $177billion in cost reduction. IoT and smart devices are increasing the performance standards in major factories based in the USA. Let us know the top trends of IoT. Artificial Intelligence is going to create a great impact. The prominent cloud vendors such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Google are adopting AI to increase their capabilities. AI is the basic ingredient needed to extract valuable insights from the vast amount of data that adds value to the business. Artificial Intelligence will support IoT data analysis by data visualization, data modeling, predictive analysis, advanced analytics, and real-time geospatial and location. Another stream where IoT is spreading widely is the Auto industry.
Self- driving cars will emerge enormously in a few years. Many vehicles are connected with the latest apps which give up to date diagnostic information. This is possible with IoT technology, which is the fundamental thing of connected vehicles. Smart IoT in the auto industry with self-driving cars become popular and common in the next few years. Today tons of vehicles have a connected app that shows up to date diagnostic information about the car. Other trends with the advancement of IoT include 5G, Edge computing, and Blockchain technology. IoT’s unbeatable impact will continue further and many startups crop up with highly innovative projects in hardware and software. By 2021, we can witness huge investments in IoT up to 1.4 trillion dollars.
How We Prepare You
Additional Assignments of Over 60+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in IoT Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in a Live Project
Life-Time Free Access to Industry Webinars
Call us Today!
IoT Certification Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
The Internet of Things(IoT) Certificate is your badge of recognition as a full-scale Digital Marketer. Display your certificate and earn appreciation from office colleagues and industry peers.
FAQs for Certification Program in IoT
No, you are being charged a single amount for the course and there are no additional charges apart from that.
Our team will support you on 24*7. If you have any queries any time during the engagement you can contact us without delay.
IoT stands for Internet of Things. It enables things to be connected and communicating with each other over internet to make smarter solutions for customers.
AISPRY is our Learning Management System. It will host the recorded videos of the session along with Material, Quiz modules, Assignments, Program codes, practice Data and other material requried for your certification program
Jobs in the Field of IoT in USA
The hottest job roles in IoT include UI/UX designer, IoT product designers, IoT Architect, web development Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Data Scientists in IoT, and henceforth.
Salaries in USA for IoT
An IoT Engineer earns $156,071 an average salary per year in the United States. It varies with job roles and experience.
IoT Projects in USA
Technologies such as 5G and edge computing have enhanced the capabilities of IoT connected devices. Wearable devices that give health updates in a millisecond, voice command, fingerprint scan are all the advancements connected with IoT. Projects are in the process of Blockchain technology.
Role of Open Source Tools in IoT
Students will learn the applications of the Raspberry Pi and Arduino board which are very prominent tools of IoT. Along with this students will learn Python which is a very important programming language.
Modes of Training for IoT
360DigiTMG offers training in both online and offline mode as per the flexibility of the participants. We provide 1:1 mentorship.
Industry Application of IoT
The Internet of Things is playing a major role in the industries that include Automation, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Agriculture, Oil and gas industry, and many more.