Certificate Course in
- 90 Hours Classroom & Online Sessions
- 60+ Hours Assignments & eLearning
- 100% Job Assurance
- 10 International Certifications
- Receive Certificate from Top University - UTM, Malaysia
- Industry Placement Training
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
"Malaysia proves to be one of the key players in the e-commerce market. The country ranks 27th globally with 80% Internet penetration rate, one of the highest in the Southeast Asia region." - (Source). As Malaysia has woken up to the future of digital marketing, it has the highest number of online shopping penetration with 68.4% of Malaysians spending an increasing amount of time and money. This has invited the interest of top players in advertising wanting to take advantage of this situation and the Malaysian government is not far behind to identify the potential in this industry, and has been instrumental in promoting its rise. This has substantially led to an increase in the requirement for junior and mid-level professionals in the space of Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Course Programme Overview
Acquire specialized skills with the Certification Program in Digital Marketing in Malaysia. Digital marketing is an ever-evolving field with new advancements and innovations happening every day and one needs to update their skill set to stay in the race. Many organizations have embarked on their digital transformation journeys after seeing a rise in the demand for a digital landscape that is spread outside of traditional spheres. Learn how to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities and drive greater value for marketing in your organization. This well-rounded curriculum on digital marketing includes SEO, web analytics, content marketing, paid search, and more. This course is a compendium of the basic concepts of digital marketing. The course imparts training on website planning and creation, search engine optimization(SEO), PPC advertisements and Google Ads, Search Ads, Shopping ads, App installation ads, and video marketing ads. The guidelines of Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing are elaborated upon. The course also helps the student create the best Internet Marketing Strategy for his organization. This structured curriculum will train students to engage with the consumer and lower customer acquisition costs through targeted marketing. Launch your career in this creative and challenging field with the digital marketing training course in Malaysia.
What is Digital Marketing?
Marketing is about your relationship with your customers and how well you connect with them. Today any form of marketing that exists online is termed as Digital marketing, it is one of the most powerful aspects of running a business today. Digital Marketing utilizes the Internet and other digital media resources such as search engines, social media, websites, mobile apps, video, images, etc. to connect with current and prospective customers to achieve marketing objectives.
Digital Marketing Course Outcomes
As Malaysia becomes more digitized and consumers are becoming increasingly tech-friendly, there has been a sudden boom in the digital marketing arena in Kuala Lumpur, the base of many e-commerce companies. Companies even in suburban areas such as Selangor feel that they can no longer rely solely on the traditional forms of advertising and marketing their products and are on a lookout to market their services digitally. Digital Marketing targets every platform be it the Web, Mobile, iPads or Social media in the context of both their technological footing and delivery mechanisms. The upsurge in digital marketing reflects its growing importance among organizations that are willing to invest in a digital strategy. International business today needs to engage and manage in a real-time digital environment and needs to leverage digital technologies as a tool to build upon their presence and competitive advantage by adopting the current marketing strategies in the digital market. This course has been designed to provide students with a complete understanding of marketing in the digital environment. If you are in the field of Digital Marketing or you're a complete beginner, having a strong foundation will increase your competence in the domain of Digital Marketing. With this course on Digital Marketing in Malaysia, you will
Block Your Time
Live Project & Internship
Who Should Sign Up?
- Marketing Managers or Directors and Brand Managers
- Business Development Managers and Directors
- Senior Executives and Business Owners
- Sales Managers or Directors, Public Relations (PR) Professionals
Digital Marketing Course Modules
Businesses have realized the importance of strengthening their innovation and technological abilities to maximize growth, and they need skilled talent to support business growth. With the shift to a digital economy, 95% of employers in Malaysia, believe in adopting a progressive view with a strong intent to hire talent with digital skills. The module on digital marketing covers all the fundamental concepts of digital marketing which give the learners a general understanding of digital marketing principles. You will learn how to create a website using WordPress, learn about Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Social Media Optimization- What it is, how it works, and how to make it work? You will also be exposed to various digital marketing tools by applying them to real-life cases with relevant marketing theories and frameworks.
- Why Digital Marketing?
- Traditional versus Digital
- Mindset behind Digital Marketing?
- Expectations on when to Advertise Online
- What is Domain, Hosting & Cpanel
- Introduction to CMS (Content Management System) and WordPress
- Installing WordPress and Launching a Website
- Customisation and Blog Setup
- Generating Ideas for Articles & Infographics
- Graphic Designing using Canva
- Curating Content
- Generating Unique Content from the Ideas
- Introduction to SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- SEO Audits, Tools, Measurements
- Introduction to Social Media, Facebook Marketing, Content creation for social media
- Facebook Marketing and Advertising
- Instagram Marketing
- Tools for SM Scheduling, Listening & Analytics
- Basics of Search Engine Marketing & Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ads Creation
- Google Display Network(GDN) & Landing Pages
- Retargeting & YouTube Ads
- Web Analytics
- Understanding and Using Google Analytics Data
- Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
- Navigating Google Analytics Reports
- Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Email Marketing & Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Creation of Lists & Flows
- Advanced Lists & Segmentation
- Landing Page Optimization
- Increasing Trustworthiness
- A/B Testing & Tracking
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Getting Approvals from Networks
- Getting Traffic to the Offers
- Online Reputation Management
- Handling an Online Crisis
- Negative SEO & Burying in Google
- Introduction to eCommerce Platforms
- Setting up the Payments
- Getting Traffic to the Product Pages
- Crafting Offers
- Facebook Blueprint
- Google Ads
- Google Video Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Google Shopping Advertising
- Google Mobile Advertising
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Bing
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing
- A Hrefs
- Uber Suggest
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Page Insights
- Twitter Native Platform
- Google Ads Manager
- Google Analytics
- YouTube Creator Studio
- Active Campaign
Digital Marketing Course Trends in Malaysia
Companies without an online presence will not exist in the near future, given that millennials will be shopping more than anyone else and given that internet penetration is exploding. Companies with a digital online presence have to fight for the top spot on the search engines. Digital marketing training in Malaysia ensures that participants are guided to be certified digital marketing professionals in the leading digital marketing professional certification program. 360DigiTMG also offers part-time digital marketing courses in Malaysia for the working professionals. Certified digital marketing professionals in Malaysia are in huge demand and are commanding extremely high salaries in comparison to the mundane professions.
360DigiTMG is considered as the best digital marketing course provider in Malaysia because the trainers come with 15+ years of rich consulting experience. Digital marketing events and conferences in Malaysia are conducted by 360DigiTMG on a periodic basis to bring to bear the research methodologies and techniques which might come to mainstream eventually so that our participants always take the pole position in their careers.Businesses today use various digital platforms like search engines, social media, email, etc. Marketing has evolved over the years and as more and more people are getting comfortable online, digital marketing has become crucial for one’s business and brand promotion, and marketers need to keep up with the changing trends.
How we prepare you
Additional Assignments of over 60 hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
3 Month Access to LMS
Job Assistance in Digital Marketing fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in a live project
Life Time Free access to Industry Webinars
Call us Today!
Digital Marketing Course Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
The Digital Marketing Certificate is your badge of recognition as a full-scale Digital Marketer. Display your certificate and earn appreciation from office colleagues and industry peers.
"The course was well structured and our trainer was very thorough in the concepts. I liked the interview preparation and thanks to 360DigiTMG I got placed well.”
Senior Software Engineer
"The faculty went to great depths to clarify our doubts. They gave us a lot of assignments and one very challenging live project. Great place to study.”
"Data Science is an esoteric subject but this course made it so simple for me. I loved the course material and quizzes. The instructor was very helpful. You can learn a lot from this institute.”
"The course material and infrastructure is sound. They keep a watch on us most of the time. They really helped me secure a job. I liked their placement assistance. Very sound institute.”
Business Intelligence Analyst
"Countless benefits of this course.Special Thanks to my mentors.It feels great to finally start working.”
"Good ambience and a good team. They really guided me well from day one. I like my mentor very much. The course material is excellent.”
"The trainers displayed good communication skills and made the sessions more interactive. This course has been really great.”
Wan Muhamad Taufik
Associate Data Scientist
Our Alumni Work At
FAQs for Digital Marketing Course
360DigiTMG in association with Innodatatics a consulting firm in the space of emerging technology will provide you with the certificate on successful completion of any of our Courses.
Anyone can build their career as a digital marketing professional. Homemakers, Graduates, Students, Unemployed, etc., or anyone else who have a keen interest in social media can take up this Course.
The most popularly used platforms are Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, HsemRush, Snapchat, etc.
The world is moving towards digitization. Clients are available over digital platforms only. The job portals are filled with many opportunities for Digital Marketing professionals. A lot of people are serving as freelancers now to capture the demand from global clients.
We provide complete assistance to our students by handholding at each stage of their career transformations. Students who complete training will be eligible for internships to get the first-hand experience of challenges faced while implementing a solution in real-world
We host all the training recorded videos in the Learning Management System - AISPRY. Access to videos, assignments, quizzes, and other appropriate material will be provided.
Jobs in field of Digital Marketing in Malaysia
Malaysia proves to be one of the key players in the e-commerce market. The various job roles in this field are Digital Marketing Manager, Pay Per Click Analyst, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing, and Content Marketing.
Salaries in Malaysia for Digital Marketing
Your experience will be the most crucial factor in determining your salary. The more the number of years of experience, the higher the rewards. A Digital Marketing Strategist in Malaysia typically earns around 11,821 MYR per month.
Digital Marketing Projects in Malaysia
As digital marketers you can take up various projects that will inspire you to maintain rich connections in various fields like customer satisfaction, strategies for online shopping, Analysis of ROI (Return on Investments), or drawing a comparison between traditional and digital marketing trends to name a few.
Role of Open Source Tools in Digital Marketing
Today digital marketers use many tools to plan, organize, and execute marketing campaigns. The open source tools help protect their data, avoid conflicts among marketing champions and provide transparency to prevent the black box problem and lets you see what’s going on.
Modes of training for Digital Marketing
The course in Malaysia is designed to suit the needs of students as well as working professionals. We at 360DigiTMG give our students the option of both classroom and online learning. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing has become a game changer when it comes to connecting brands with people and with the advent of IR4.0 many industries like Law, Retail, Health, Automobiles, Education, and Real Estate are using digital marketing services in their business models to achieve exceptional success.
Companies That Trust Us
360digitMG offers customised corporate training programmes that suit the industry-specific needs of each company. Engage with us to design continuous learning programmes and skill development roadmaps for your employees. Together, let’s create a future-ready workforce that will enhance the competitiveness of your business.
Heng Nguan Ting8 months ago
A company that give course from beginning level to advanced level. They will always keep in touch with their participant in order to get know about them and solve their problem accordingly. Nice place to start your learning.
Puteri ameena9 months ago
I joined the Data Science using R workshop and I really appreciated all the efforts that have been put into sharing the knowledge of Data Science. I learnt the reality of handling data unlike the theoretical classes we normally learn in university. I had so much fun too!! Thank you
Rong An Kiew9 months ago
I took part in the Jumpstart program 2018, I gained a lot of knowledge about Big Data from this program and there are also some experienced tutors teaching in this program. It provides some assignments to let us practise. Overall it is a good platform for learning Big Data.
360DigiTMG - Data Science, IR 4.0, AI, Machine Learning Training in Malaysia
Level 16, 1 Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Digital Marketing Certification Course Training in Malaysia - Digital Marketing Training in Malaysia, Digital Marketing Course in Malaysia, Digital Marketing Certification in Malaysia, Digital Marketing Institute in Malaysia. Best Digital Marketing Training in Malaysia, Best Digital Marketing Training in Malaysia.