Certificate Course in
Digital Marketing in Malaysia
- 50 Hours Self-Paced Course Videos
- 24 Hours hands-on Study Materials
- Earn Certificate from State University of New York, USA
- 6 months access to the Learning Management System
- Sharable Blockchain Security Enabled Digital Credentials
- 100% HRD Corp Claimable!
"Malaysia proves to be one of the key players in the e-commerce market. The country ranks 27th globally with 80% Internet penetration rate, one of the highest in the Southeast Asia region." - (Source). As Malaysia has woken up to the future of digital marketing, it has the highest number of online shopping penetration with 68.4% of Malaysians spending an increasing amount of time and money. This has invited the interest of top players in advertising wanting to take advantage of this situation and the Malaysian government is not far behind to identify the potential in this industry, and has been instrumental in promoting its rise. This has substantially led to an increase in the requirement for junior and mid-level professionals in the space of Digital Marketing.
- Computer Skills
- Basic Marketing Knowledge
- Basic Creative Skills
Digital Marketing Course Programme Overview
Acquire specialized skills with the Certification Program in Digital Marketing in Malaysia. Digital marketing is an ever-evolving field with new advancements and innovations happening every day and one needs to update their skill set to stay in the race. Many organizations have embarked on their digital transformation journeys after seeing a rise in the demand for a digital landscape that is spread outside of traditional spheres. Learn how to improve the effectiveness of marketing activities and drive greater value for marketing in your organization. This well-rounded curriculum on digital marketing includes SEO, web analytics, content marketing, paid search, and more. This course is a compendium of the basic concepts of digital marketing. The course imparts training on website planning and creation, Search Engine Optimization(SEO), PPC advertisements and Google Ads, Search Ads, Shopping ads, App installation ads, and video marketing ads. The guidelines of Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing are elaborated upon. The course also helps the student create the best Internet Marketing Strategy for his organization. This structured curriculum will train students to engage with the consumer and lower customer acquisition costs through targeted marketing. Launch your career in this creative and challenging field with the digital marketing course in Malaysia.
What is Digital Marketing?
Marketing is about your relationship with your customers and how well you connect with them. Today any form of marketing that exists online is termed as Digital marketing, it is one of the most powerful aspects of running a business today. Digital Marketing utilizes the Internet and other digital media resources such as search engines, social media, websites, mobile apps, video, images, etc. to connect with current and prospective customers to achieve marketing objectives.
Digital Marketing Course Outcomes
As Malaysia becomes more digitized and consumers are becoming increasingly tech-friendly, there has been a sudden boom in the digital marketing course in malaysia, the base of many e-commerce companies. Companies even in suburban areas such as Selangor feel that they can no longer rely solely on the traditional forms of advertising and marketing their products and are on a lookout to market their services digitally. Digital Marketing targets every platform be it the Web, Mobile, iPads or Social media in the context of both their technological footing and delivery mechanisms. The upsurge in digital marketing reflects its growing importance among organizations that are willing to invest in a digital strategy. International business today needs to engage and manage in a real-time digital environment and needs to leverage digital technologies as a tool to build upon their presence and competitive advantage by adopting the current marketing strategies in the digital market. This course has been designed to provide students with a complete understanding of marketing in the digital environment. If you are in the field of Digital Marketing or you're a complete beginner, having a strong foundation will increase your competence in the domain of Digital Marketing. With this course on Digital Marketing in Malaysia, you will
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be IR 4.0 consultants
- CEOs and other senior executives
- Plant heads, Operations heads, Line managers
- Employees of organisations that are planning to implement smart factories
- Research and Development heads and Industrial engineering heads
- Professionals who want to be a part of an organisation’s change management
Businesses have realized the importance of strengthening their innovation and technological abilities to maximize growth, and they need skilled talent to support business growth. With the shift to a digital economy, 95% of employers in Malaysia, believe in adopting a progressive view with a strong intent to hire talent with digital skills. The module on digital marketing covers all the fundamental concepts of digital marketing which give the learners a general understanding of digital marketing principles. You will learn how to create a website using WordPress, learn about Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Social Media Optimization- What it is, how it works, and how to make it work? You will also be exposed to various digital marketing tools by applying them to real-life cases with relevant marketing theories and frameworks.
- Why Digital Marketing?
- Traditional versus Digital
- Mindset behind Digital Marketing?
- Expectations on when to Advertise Online
- What is Domain, Hosting & Cpanel
- Introduction to CMS (Content Management System) and WordPress
- Installing WordPress and Launching a Website
- Customisation and Blog Setup
- Generating Ideas for Articles & Infographics
- Graphic Designing using Canva
- Curating Content
- Generating Unique Content from the Ideas
- Introduction to SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- SEO Audits, SEO Tools, Measurements
- Introduction to Social Media, Facebook Marketing, Content creation for social media
- Facebook Marketing and Advertising
- Instagram Marketing
- Tools for SM Scheduling, Listening & Analytics
- Basics of Search Engine Marketing & Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ads Creation
- Google Display Network(GDN) & Landing Pages
- Retargeting & YouTube Ads
- Web Analytics
- Understanding and Using Google Analytics Data
- Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
- Navigating Google Analytics Reports
- Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Email Marketing & Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Creation of Lists & Flows
- Advanced Lists & Segmentation
- Landing Page Optimization
- Increasing Trustworthiness
- A/B Testing & Tracking
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Getting Approvals from Networks
- Getting Traffic to the Offers
- Online Reputation Management
- Handling an Online Crisis
- Negative SEO & Burying in Google
- Introduction to eCommerce Platforms
- Setting up the Payments
- Getting Traffic to the Product Pages
- Crafting Offers
- Facebook Blueprint
- Google Ads
- Google Video Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Google Shopping Advertising
- Google Mobile Advertising
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Bing
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing
- A Hrefs
- Uber Suggest
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Page Insights
- Twitter Native Platform
- Google Ads Manager
- Google Analytics
- YouTube Creator Studio
- Active Campaign
Digital Marketing Course Trends in Malaysia
Companies without an online presence will not exist in the near future, given that millennials will be shopping more than anyone else and given that internet penetration is exploding. Companies with a digital online presence have to fight for the top spot on the search engines. Digital marketing training in Malaysia ensures that participants are guided to be certified digital marketing professionals in the leading digital marketing professional certification program. 360DigiTMG also offers part-time digital marketing courses in Malaysia for the working professionals. Certified digital marketing professionals in Malaysia are in huge demand and are commanding extremely high salaries in comparison to the mundane professions.
360DigiTMG is considered as the best digital marketing course provider in Malaysia because the trainers come with 15+ years of rich consulting experience. Digital marketing events and conferences in Malaysia are conducted by 360DigiTMG on a periodic basis to bring to bear the research methodologies and techniques which might come to mainstream eventually so that our participants always take the pole position in their careers.Businesses today use various digital platforms like search engines, social media, email, etc. Marketing has evolved over the years and as more and more people are getting comfortable online, digital marketing has become crucial for one’s business and brand promotion, and marketers need to keep up with the changing trends.
Start your course at RM 208.33
Full Course Fee RM 2500 (excl 6%SST)
0% Interest Free Installments options available.
How We Prepare You
Work on Practical Assignments
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
6 Months Access to LMS
Job Assistance in Digital Marketing Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in a Live Project
Life Time Free Access to Industry Webinars
Call us Today!