Certificate Course in
Agile Certified Practitioner PMI ACP
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 21 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
"An experienced Agile Coach could earn anywhere between RM 12,500 to RM 19,000 in Malaysia." - (Source). Malaysia introduced project management as an essential success factor. It has established the Malaysia Association of Project Management in 2013 to support the industries with the latest innovations and required competencies. Before, many foreign professionals to the responsibility for Project Management and delivered their service as contractors. Malaysia is a hub for the pool of the startups and scaleups with innovative strategies. Malaysia provides multiple opportunities for potential ventures to create varied sources of growth for its business and expand its economy in the Asian region. So there is huge scope for Agile methodology and Agile professionals in developing Malaysia infrastructure and boost the economy.
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
Agile Certificate Programme Overview
The specialized Agile Certificate Program offered by 360DigiTMG has been designed for Project Managers who have experience working on Agile projects. The course will help participants prepare for (PMI-ACP)® exam. We impart the theoretical concepts of Agile Methodology to our students along with hands-on exercises. On completion of the PMI-ACP certificate training program, students can confidently lead large scale project teams in the capacity of an Agile coach.
Agile Training Learning Outcomes
The project management landscape is rapidly changing worldwide with customer requirements evolving like never before. 360DigiTMG Malaysia is competent in handling such scenarios with its Agile Project Management training in KL, Malaysia. As part of the training, one will learn about various Agile Project Management roles such as Agile coach/Scrum Master, Product Owner/Customer, Development Team, etc. Of the various Agile Methodologies available, Scrum happens to be the most widely adopted methodology, and Scrum Project Management certification offered in KL, Malaysia by 360DigiTMG will help the participants obtain a sound knowledge of Scrum Methodology. One will gain expertise in handling big projects that include Scrum of Scrums and be able to utilize the latest project management tools effectively in the wake of emerging technologies.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Project Controllers
- Project Coordinators, Agile Coaches, Scrum Master
- Software Developers, Team Leads, Technical Architects
- Business Analysts, Software Testers, Business Owners
- Executive Staff, Decision Makers
Agile Project Management Training Modules
360DigiTMG offers Agile Management training for both students and professionals. This course helps students to acquire skills to plan, execute, and accomplish projects with various types of industries. Our Agile Management training program helps students to explore and gain a solid knowledge of the main components of Agile methodology and develop mastery over the key points of the project management. This type of training helps aspirants to nourish their interpersonal skills, and achieve success. The modules are designed as per world-class curriculum with industrial experts. The primary modules cover the introduction of Agile Methodology, the importance of certification, how to prepare for the exam, etc. The other modules define the Agile project management framework, envision, and speculation. Students will learn various tools and techniques and their applications in Agile methodology. Learn how to draft project from level 1, expenditure, control, and monitor. This training helps students in developing required soft skills, and lean thinking. The Agile methodology is not just a concept but it the individual mindsets, like how they utilize their skills to lead projects under sophisticated circumstances. Students will be exposed to real use cases and will be given opportunities to apply the latest tools and methodologies in hands-on projects. By the end of the training, students will acquire leadership skills, able to handle projects, rapid adoption, and team building. This training will prepare students to successfully crack the certification program and grab high paid jobs.
Agile Management Trends in Malaysia
Malaysia is a country which is very keen on adopting new technologies for development and increasing production. Here are a few latest Agile trends that you can apply in your workflow. Agile methodology was first introduced in the IT sector, but with effective principles of the Agile method, it can be applied in any sector beyond IT. Agile methods complete any kind of task efficiently and in a short span of time. Another interesting trend of Agile management is its working with SEO. SEO plays a crucial role in marketing. It is the process of multiple steps that include planning, analysis, and implementation. By applying the principles of the Agile method, everything can be streamlined and tracked with various tools like burn chats.
Scaled Agile Framework in short SAFe is trending now. This is the best and easiest way to identify any obstacles in the workflow from implementation to underlying company strategies. SAFe emphasis on two components that is iterative development and lean thinking. Agile Management is becoming prominent day by day, so many industries will look up to hire Agile coaches to monitor the workflow and complete the valuable projects in time. The certifications for Agile coaches are Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM), Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP), Certified ScrumMaster (CSM, etc By developments in Agile methodologies, it can be considered as one of the best project management methods.
How We Prepare You
Additional Guidance and Support
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
3 Month Access to LMS
Job Assistance in PMI-ACP Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in a Live Project
Life Time Free Access to Industry Webinars
Call us Today!
Agile Course Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries.
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains.
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs for Agile Project Management Course
Agile is a type of Project Management Methodology. Scrum is one of the flavours of Project Management Methodology like Lean, XP, Kanban, Crystal, AUP, EssUP, etc.
Yes. You will receive a Course Completion Certificate automatically after completing the course.
The recorded videos are made available on AISPRY, our Learning Management System for a duration of 3 months, post course completion.
Our faculty in 360DigiTMG have studied in premier institutes like IIT's, ISB and have worked as Agile Coaches in organizations. Our curriculum includes a battery of real-time case studies. This makes our Agile Certification Program one of the best in the industry.
Yes. This course gives you education credits from PMI.
Yes. The course duration of 21 contact hours is sufficient to meet the mandatory training requirements of PMI-ACP certification.
Jobs in the Field of Agile Management in Malaysia
Job titles will be Agile Technical Coach, Scrum Master, Project Manager Agile/Scrum, Scrum Master, Software Development Project, and so on.
Salaries in Malaysia for Agile Management
An experienced Agile Coach earns an average salary of RM 263,000 with 10-15 years of experience and with experience of more than 20 years, earn up to RM 391,000 in Malaysia.
Agile Management Projects in Malaysia
Many companies will hire Agile Coaches or Agile project managers to work on the projects for industries that mainly include Construction, Telecommunication, Banking, Real Estate, Manufacturing.
Role of Open Source Tools in Agile Management
Monday.com, Hive, Clarizen, Sam 9000, Project Management (PM), MeisterTask, Ravetree, Pivotal Tracker are important tools for deploying Agile management.
Modes of Training in Agile Management
360DigiTMG offers quality training with a dedicated team of trainers and personal mentorship is provided to students to guide them. Get the best training through online and classroom sessions.
Industry Applications of Agile Management in Malaysia
Agile management is potentially used in main sectors like Construction, Health care, Banking, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Insurance, Utilities, and so on.