ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE COURSE OBJECTIVE
The 3-day Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning certification course has a teaching duration of 24 hours and has been designed for professionals with an aptitude for statistics and a background in programming language such as Python, R, etc. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Deep Learning training helps students in building AI applications, understanding Neural Network architectures, structuring algorithms for new AI machines and minimizing errors through advanced optimization techniques. AI training program ensures that right mix of theory and Python programming is included so that 360 degree learning experience is provided to the aspirants. One will also understand about the application of AI in the space of wide variety of industries and domains. Computer Vision for image processing along with the advancements in Convolution Neural Network will consume major portion of the AI certification training program.
Learning Outcomes – AI and Deep Learning Training Program
- Be able to build AI systems using Deep Learning algorithms
- Be able to deal with unstructured data such as images, videos, text, etc.
- Be able to implement Deep Learning solutions and Image Processing applications using Convolution neural networks
- Be introduced to analyse sequence data and perform Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Recurrent neural networks
- Be able to effectively use various Python libraries such as Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV, etc., which are used in solving AI and Deep Learning problems
- Learn about the applications of Graphical Processing Units (GPUs) in using Deep Learning algorithms
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CERTIFICATION
- Candidates aspiring to become “Data Scientists or Deep Learning and AI experts”
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, Business Analyst, Developer
- Graduates who are looking to build a career in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI
- Employees of organizations, who are planning to focus on building AI applications
- Finally – Students who are aiming to work in the IT Industry on emerging technologies