Data Visualization Using Tableau
Learn how to analyse data, discover patterns and convert it into compelling graphics. Perform exploratory Data Analysis and create dashboards, maps, stories and charts in the latest version of Tableau. The Data Visualisation using Tableau course is your launchpad for a fast-moving career.
On-campus training in Malaysia: 24 Hours
Tableau Training Programme Overview
The course, Data Visualization Using Tableau, teaches students how to analyse and communicate with data. The three-day programme in Malaysia suits the needs of both beginners and mid-level professionals who want to acquire Data Visualization skills on the number one tool, Tableau. They will learn how to discover patterns in data, create stories, dashboards and workbooks, and optimise database queries. The course will also expose students to advanced analytical capabilities of Tableau Desktop.
Tableau Course Learning Outcomes
Tableau Classroom Training Modules
For the seventh consecutive year, Tableau has been recognized as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence platforms(Source: Gartner)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Those aspiring to become
Business Intelligence(BI) analysts
- Analytics professionals, Business Analysts, Software developers
- Graduates looking for a career in BI and Data Analytics
- Professionals wanting to learn BI tools
- Students entering the IT industry
Business Intelligence training in Malaysia is one of the emerging trends among IT professionals. The marketplace is cluttered with a plethora of Business Intelligence tools. Tableau is the best pick. It is the world's number one Business Intelligence tool for the last six years. In the wake of burgeoning demand for Tableau Certified professionals, 360DigiTMG has launched a Business Intelligence course in Malaysia. This training includes Tableau Desktop Certification training. This specialized coaching in Tableau will enable the participants to clear the Tableau certification examination with flying colors. Tableau certification increases the employability of employees. Employers value the presence of Tableau Certification in a resume. Many countries insist on a Tableau desktop certification when hiring people for Tableau projects.
Malaysia obtained its independence from the British in the year 1957 and has been progressing very rapidly ever since. The Malaysian Government leveraged its rich petroleum reserves and used the income generated to create a sound infrastructure for the country. Today Malaysia boasts of world-class educational institutions, rail and road connectivity, communication networks, housing, and tourist destinations. Many organizations in Malaysia are now using better tools to communicate with their stakeholders. Tableau has made inroads into many organizations due to its ease of use and scalability. The demand for Tableau developers has increased manifold.
Register for a free orientation
Tableau Training Classes Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Process Management, Quality Management.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv,
Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner,
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
- Areas of expertise: Business Analytics, Quality Management, Data Visualization with Tableau, COBOL, CICS, DB2 and JCL.
- Electronics and communications engineer with over 13 years of industry experience.
- Senior Tableau developer, with experience in analytics solutions development in domains such as retail, clinical and manufacturing.
- Trained over 750+ professionals across the globe in three years.
- Worked with Infosys Technologies,
iGate, Patni Global Solutions as technology analyst.
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs on Tableau Desktop Certification Training
There are umpteen number of Data Visualization tools. However, Tableau Desktop is in great demand in organizations world over. Hence 360digiTMG has selected Tableau Desktop for this course.
Yes. Knowledge of Data Visualizations tools is mandatory for all Data Scientists because they have to graphically represent the results of analysis. One can also specialize as a Tableau developer. Companies hire specialists in Tableau and Data Visualization tools.
Yes, Tableau for Students, is free for 1 year. Fill the form in the link mentioned below to apply for a Student license.
You will receive your certificate after completing the classroom sessions and the assignments that have to be submitted through our online Learning Management System.
Tableau provides the Tableau Desktop Qualified Associate certification, and 360DigiTMG provides training to prepare for the exam.
Salaries vary depending on the experience, industry, domain, geography and other parameters. However, as a rule of thumb, we can apply the following formula to calculate salaries:
Salary = No. of years of experience * 1500 RM per annum (Malaysia – RM)
Salary = No. of years of experience * $ 1200 to $1500 per annum (Overseas – USD)
Under Tableau Downloads and Release Notes. Follow the link given below:
We assign mentors to each student in this programme. Additionally, during the mentorship session, if the mentor feels that you require additional assistance, you may be referred to another mentor or trainer.
Heng Nguan Ting8 months ago
A company that give course from beginning level to advanced level. They will always keep in touch with their participant in order to get know about them and solve their problem accordingly. Nice place to start your learning.
Puteri ameena9 months ago
I joined the Data Science using R workshop and I really appreciated all the efforts that have been put into sharing the knowledge of Data Science. I learnt the reality of handling data unlike the theoretical classes we normally learn in university. I had so much fun too!! Thank you
Rong An Kiew9 months ago
I took part in the Jumpstart program 2018, I gained a lot of knowledge about Big Data from this program and there are also some experienced tutors teaching in this program. It provides some assignments to let us practise. Overall it is a good platform for learning Big Data.