SCRUM METHODOLOGY COURSE OBJECTIVE
SCRUM training program includes 16 hours of extensive hands-on program, which is delivered by certified SCRUM trainers, who have extensive implementation knowledge on SCRUM methodology. One will learn about the various SCRUM roles such as Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development Team. Participants will learn about the various requirements gathering techniques and thereby writing user stories and prioritizing the user stories. The course will help prepare participants to manage the Scrum projects end to end, starting from planning until monitoring and closing. Estimation techniques along with arriving at a budget and timelines will be discussed in detail. All these concepts will be learnt with fun-filled activities so that learning becomes immensely easy.
Learning Outcomes SCRUM TRAINING PROGRAM
- Learn about the various estimation techniques such as Planning Poker, Affinity estimation, etc.
- Learn about the various techniques used for writing the requirements including Persona and Extreme Persona
- Learn about the various phases on Sprint in Scrum methodology and monitoring tools such as Burn Down and Burn Up charts, Cumulative Flow diagrams, etc.
- Learn about the various prioritization techniques including MoSCoW, Value-based prioritization, etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND SCRUM CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
- Project Managements, Project Controllers, Project Coordinators, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Software Developers, Software Testers, Team Leads, Technical Architects, Anyone working on projects or leading a project will reap benefits by attending the SCRUM training