Certificate Course in
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 35 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 60+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- 100% Job Placement Assistance
"The average salary for a Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager in Malaysia is RM 211,000 and the ratio in an organization usually is about one Six Sigma Master Black Belt for every ten Six Sigma Black Belts." - (Source). Many manufacturing and design sectors like electronics, cars, and aerospace companies are imbibing Six Sigma quality in a drive to increase productivity and sustain long-term profitability. Six Sigma has been proved to be more effective compared to previous traditional improvement techniques. It does not require additional resources and can be incorporated into present quality management sources. Recently SMEs in Malaysia are rapidly growing. All Malaysian companies must be efficient and competitive. The ability to sustain in the competitive environment is now the main criterion of every organization. SMEs in Malaysia are evolving from their present state to an advanced version to support the requirements of Malaysia’s industrialization process. Towards this approach, Malaysian industries are coming forward to inculcate Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques and achieve the goal efficiently in a short period.
Six Sigma Master Belt
Six Sigma Master Programme Overview
In this program learn project management skills and enable error-free processes with the DMADV philosophy. In the Design, the phase learns to identify CTQ, create, and implement the risk management plan. In the Measure phase, learn to measure current process performance using Gage study, Gage R&R, and Kappa Statistic. In the Analyze phase learn to use weighted CTQs in decision making, hypothesis testing, Pugh concept selection method, Mann-Whitney Test, Mood's median test, Kruskal Wallis Test, and Regression Analysis. In the Design phase, learn about predicting CTQ performance, process simulation, Nested Design, Mixture Design, and fold-over design.
Six Sigma Master Training Learning Outcomes
360DigiTMG Malaysia offers training for Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, and Six Sigma Master Black Belt. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification can be obtained from a German-based certification body – TUV SUD. From this course, candidates will enrich their knowledge in Six Sigma methodologies and principles. Able to train junior Green and Black Belt holders. Learn to design risk management strategies and understand hypothesis testing. This course is highly recommended for the aspirants who want to be in top positions in the mega tech companies of Malaysia. Six Sigma Master Black belt training at 360DigiTMG is given by experienced Six Sigma Black Belt Certified trainers.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Lean Consultants, Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt consultants
- Quality Management Professionals, Process Consultants, Process Coaches, Quality Control
- Quality Assurance department members, Project managers, Team leaders, Head of departments
- Technical processes within an organization
Six Sigma Master Certificate Modules
360DigiTMG offers the best training in Six Sigma Master Black Belt in Malaysia. The modules are finely structured for the candidates who want to navigate the certification exams. The course is comprehensively built covering all the recognized six sigma master black belt topics. Six Sigma Master Balck belts are immensely trained professionals who apply Six Sigma techniques and tools to improve quality and enhance the business process. They are enriched with Six Sigma principles and are competent to use for big scale projects. A Certified Sigma Black belt has a thorough knowledge of the key features of every phase DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify) and can identify any less value-added activities or elements. The Six Sigma Master Black belt modules focus on the principles which guide the team leaders on how to execute the project. The students will harness project management skills. The module offers the opportunity for the aspirants to work on real-time projects and gain relevant experience. This course helps the candidates to improve the business process and eradicates any waste. Learn about the important statistical tools like regression analysis, Six sigma frameworks, and design of experiments. Learn CTQs, hypothesis testing, Pugh concept selection method, Mann-Whitney Test, Mood's median test, Kruskal Wallis Test, and in the Design phase learn about predicting CTQ performance, process simulation, Nested Design, Mixture Design, and fold-over design.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt Trends in Malaysia
Every business visions to constantly improve with increased productivity, reduce cost, manage waste, and ultimately be successful. This can be accomplished by inculcating Six Sigma principles and tools. Malaysia is focussed on transforming digitally and many of the Malaysian based industries are adopting innovative technologies to gain a competitive edge and One of the steps taken is adopting Six sigma black belt professionals in the company to streamline the operations. Let's watch some of the future trends in the Six Sigma Master black belt. Adoption of Lean with Six Sigma is one of the most popular trends that would continue for a long time. The Lean techniques with Six sigma will help in achieving business objectives with increased sales and low cost.
This also helps in minimizing waste processes from the cycle. The Lean tools will enhance the quality and in turn, lead to greater customer satisfaction. Decision making will largely depend on the data-driven and fact-based data, as this is one of the most important strategies of Six Sigma. Another trend to continue in the future is the completion of 3 to 4 projects that follow the DMAIC technique of Six Sigma, leading to maximum Process improvement. The future will notice a large emphasis on team and interpersonal skills. The business will depend on Green belt and Black professionals for improving their company process. A business will focus much on Operational Excellence programs and frameworks with Lean Six Sigma to enhance the lead quality, customer satisfaction, and robust improvement programs.
How We Prepare You
Additional Assignments of over 60+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Assistance in Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in Live Projects
Life Time Free Access to Industry Webinars
Call us Today!
SSMBB Certificate Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries.
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains.
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs for Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Master Black Belts help in implementing and deploying Lean Six Sigma projects with a strategic view of organizational objectives. They provide high-level management guidance on all improvement activities across the departments of the organizations they work with. Also, they look at suppliers and end-customer business processes and improve their various aspects.
Different organisations use different terms for Data Professionals. You will sometimes find these terms being used interchangeably. Though there are no hard rules that distinguish one from another, you should get the role descriptions clarified before you join an organisation.
The Certificate and Training course on Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt offered by 360DigiTMG is tailored for Lean Sigma consultants/professionals. The course will equip students with the highest level of Six Sigma certification. Upon completion, students will find themselves at the top of the process management hierarchy in corporations across the globe and also be able to train Six Sigma Black Belt & Green Belt holders below them.
- Work with senior management in leading corporations to enable process efficiency
- Master all Six Sigma methodologies and train junior Green and Black Belt holders
- Learn to plan Risk management strategy and understand hypothesis testing for better analysis
- Verify the success of your process changes with pilot runs
This Lean Master Black Belt certificate is most suited for:
- Lean Consultants
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt & Black Belt consultants
- Quality Management Professionals
- Process Consultants and Process Coaches
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance department members
- Project managers, Team leaders, Heads of department
- Anyone who has the acumen to improve the business & technical processes within an organization
To become a Certified Master Black Belt professional, one must satisfy all the requirements.
Candidates must hold a current Six Sigma Black Belt certificate from any of the certification bodies and pass the Master Black Belt application review process.
Within the application process, a candidate must satisfy one of the following experience levels:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt & Black Belt consultants
- At least 5 years of experience in the role of an SSBB / MBB OR
- Completion of 10 Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects
Yes. We do provide Minitab online training as a separate package. For more information, please contact our support team
360DigiTMG’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt focuses primarily on the Lean Six Sigma concepts and is aligned with the IASSC BOK. In contrast, 360DigiTMG’s Certified Six Sigma Green Belt focuses on Six Sigma concepts and is aligned with the ASQ BOK
There is no project requisite for this Lean Master Black Belt training
All our instructors are Green and Black Belt certified with over 15 years of experience in instigating Quality Management
You will be bestowed the 360DigiTMG course completion certificate upon successful completion of the six sigma green belt training. Once you pass the IASSC exam you will obtain the IASSC certified Master Black belt certificate as well
Yes. We do help you find the nearest location for your exam
The Master Black Belt certification is a five-and-a-half-hour exam that consists of 110 multiple choice items and a performance-based assessment that measures comprehension of the MBB Body of Knowledge. 100 of the multiple-choice questions are scored and 10 are unscored.
Contact us using the form on 360DigiTMG’s website, or you can select the Live Chat link. Our customer service executives can provide you with more details
Candidates can take the Master Black Belt certificate exam conducted by ASQ This exam is conducted in various centers by ASQ
Visit https://asq.org/cert/master-black-belt to get more details/
The target audience for the Master Black Belt certificate are candidates who are or have been well qualified certified Six Sigma Black Belts who have substantial experience in each of the major topic areas within the portfolio
Jobs for a Six Sigma Master Blackbelt Certified Candidate
Job titles for Six Sigma Black Belt professionals will be Six Sigma lean manager, Head quality - Six Sigma, Business Excellence role-IT, Six Sigma freelance instructor, Lean Six sigma Consultant Analyst, etc.
Salaries in Malaysia for a Six Sigma Master Blackbelt Certified Candidate
A Six Sigma Black Belt in Malaysia earns up to 8,570 MYR per month. Salaries range from 4,350 MYR (minimum) to 14,500 MYR (Maximum).
Projects in the Field of Quality Management
Six Sigma projects are being carried out in projects to improve and eradicate wastes. Sectors like Health care, Finance, Government, and more are relying on Six Sigma tools and principles.
Role of Open Source Tools in Quality Management
Lean and Graphical analysis tools play a very important role. Along with this regression analysis and DOE should be paid more attention to business improvement.
Modes of Training for Six Sigma Master Blackbelt Certification
360DigiTMG delivers training as per the requirements of students and working professionals with flexible timings. We provide both Online and classroom sessions.
Industry Applications of Lean Six Sigma
Certified Six Sigma Black belt professionals are in much demand to carry on the effective operations in industries like Health care, Manufacturing, Automotive, Education, Construction, Banking, Insurance, and so on.