IoT Certification Course Training in Mangalore
- Trainers from IIT & BITS Pilani
- 40 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 80+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
"The India IoT market will touch $15 billion by 2020 and grow with a CAGR of 24.24% during 2016-2023."- (Source). IoT is among the most important technologies of the 21st century that has made it possible to connect various everyday objects over the internet via embedded devices. It has made the flow of communication easy between the physical and the digital world. As IoT becomes popular, many companies are capitalizing on it to derive tremendous business value. It allows companies to manage their businesses better by contributing to increased productivity and efficiency of business operations. It also helps organizations make better decisions, decrease the workload with automation, and provides a good quality of life. With 50 billion devices connected to the Internet of Things and an economic impact of up to $11 trillion by 2025, the Internet of Things (IoT) is here to stay.
Internet of Things
INR 30,340 21,240/-
IoT Course Training in Mangalore
The IoT training in Mangalore commences with an overview of the concepts and various applications of the Internet of Things (IoT). This IoT course will enable you to grasp the fundamental concepts of IoT and its applications. Knowledge of IoT Network Architecture, Device Architecture and Client-Server Architecture is disseminated. The various types of sensors and Embedded Development Boards like Arduino, Raspberry Pi are elaborated. The various IoT communication protocols (wired, wireless, application, and transport layer) are dealt with in detail. Training on Cloud Computing and Cloud services like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS is imparted. Students will learn to design an IoT product, interface peripherals, and program GPIOs, I/O peripherals, and sensor modules. Python Programming for a Raspberry-Pi Board and hands-on training on a Raspberry-Pi board are also key topics on the agenda. All this and more make this program the best IoT course in Mangalore.
This course on IoT in Mangalore aims to provide an overview of the IoT ecosystem, various technologies used in IoT, and understanding the standards related to the Internet of Things. The various tools covered in this course are Raspberry and Arduino. A separate module has been designed to explain the fundamentals of Embedded C and python which is clubbed with hands-on exposure on different kinds of embedded development boards like Raspberry Pi.
What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
IoT is a giant network of everyday things embedded with electronics, sensors, and software via the internet that allows devices to collect and exchange data from other nearby devices and can identify themselves to other devices. The IoT is influencing every domain of our lives from the way we respond to the way we act right from controlling our electrical appliances like AC’s, Televisions, Smartwatches, Fridge, etc. that can be controlled by our smartphones. IoT provides a platform for all the devices to communicate with each other with the help of sensors in these devices which continuously emit data regarding the working state of the devices. All the data collected from these sensors are sent to the IoT platform where it is integrated and analyzed to produce valuable data.
IoT Course Outcomes in Mangalore
The Internet of Things has used the power and omnipresence of the internet to connect various devices, gadgets, appliances, and infrastructures. It is a network where machines everywhere communicate with other machines providing advanced data collection, analysis and connectivity. IoT brought the onset of a system of interconnected devices that are capable of exchanging data and can mutually improve each other's capabilities. In this course, the students will learn about the importance of the Internet of Things and how it differs from traditional data collection systems. Explore the architecture, operation, and business benefits of IoT and its relationship with cloud computing, and Big Data. This training will also equip you with the skills needed to build the Internet of Things (IoT) systems and review key technologies employed to form complete IoT systems. The Internet of Things is seamless interconnectivity of various devices via the internet that is facilitating people to live and work smarter. These devices have integrated technology more deeply into our daily lives and are paving a path for you to walk on and reach your destination which is a growing range of sophisticated IoT enterprises. The IoT training in Mangalore offers you the best course that clearly defines the outcomes and teaching concepts behind the IoT and gives you a taste at real-world solutions.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be IoT Analysts
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, IoT Experts
- Candidates aspiring to get an overall understanding of “IoT Analytics”
- Professionals who wish to understand IoT Architecture, Cloud IoT and IoT Implementation Strategy
Internet of Things Course Modules in Mangalore
Today we are buried under the hype phase of IoT with various business industries like retailers, automobiles, telecommunication ready to jump on the IoT bandwagon to take it to the next level. The IoT training in Jaipur gives you a sufficient level of detail to understand the complete aspects of IoT architecture, IoT design, and end to end IoT systems. You will also learn programming languages like Python for Data Analysis and will get the chance to learn about the concepts of cloud computing. An entire module is devoted to IoT device design wherein the students are exposed to the various types of sensors, their classification, and their application. Communication protocols like wired, wireless, IPv4 and IPv6 and services on the cloud-like IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS are also explained in detail.
- This module introduces the world of IoT with detailed descriptions of different stages in IoT Architecture.
- Learn about IoT components - Sensors, Development boards, Gateways, and Actuators by relating them to real-life case studies.
- In this module, we are going to discuss SoCs and how to program them.
- This module gives knowledge about SoCs and development boards and we will do basic programming using Arduino Mega 2560.
- Learn to interface input devices like Sensors and output devices like Display units or Actuators to GPIOS of SoC by performing Handson on Arduino and Nodemcu Boards.
- Most of the processors or SoCs (System on Chip) use serial communication ports to communicate with external peripherals.
- We will discuss Serial Communication Protocols like UART, I2C, SPI and Handson using an Arduino board.
- Learn different standards of communication like Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, 6LowPAN, LPWANs (LoRa and SigFox), Cellular Communication - LTE, and NB-IoT.
- In this module, we will do a Project in class using the HC-05 Bluetooth module and Arduino Board.
- Understand TCP/IP stack and changes in TCP/IP to make it suitable for IoT.
- Learn about different types of Network Topologies and IoT Networks - AdHoc Networks, WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks)
- In this module, we will do Handson where we will send temperature sensor data to Thingspeak Cloud using Arduino and esp8266 boards. Also, discuss different IoT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand the role of IoT Gateway in IoT Architecture by performing Handson using Raspberry pi as IoT Gateway.
- Understand how applications running on IoT devices will transfer data using different application layer protocols - MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Web Sockets, etc.
- We will do Handson exercise where we will make Raspberry pi as MQTT Broker and other devices as MQTT clients.
- Also, discuss different MQTT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand different types of Cloud Services- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- Learn about Azure SDKs (device and service SDKs)
- Learn to provision endpoints on IoT Hub.
- Stream real-time weather data coming from Raspberry Pi to Power BI using Stream Analytics Engine and IoT Hub on Azure.
- Understand Edge Computing and Analytics using Microsoft Azure.
- Understand existing security standards to secure IoT Networks at each layer - Physical, Network and Communication Layers.
IoT Trends in Mangalore
The IoT training in Mangalore will open many doors for stepping into the world of opportunities where the physical world meets the digital world. The IoT trends to look out for are the rise in the demand for connected home devices, Edge computing that will offer benefits like better management of large amounts of data, lower dependency on cloud and providing better security of data. IoT will also mark a golden period for retailers and marketers who with the help of beacon and sensors will be able to offer next-level service complimented by greater personalization. Sectors like Healthcare and Education will also be able to deliver value offerings to their end customers. Technologies like Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning will dictate and define drift and involvement of IoT in the coming time.
With the growth in the rapidly expanding field of IoT, the salaries of IoT professionals in India are said to be 80% higher than that of other IT professionals. The average salary of a mid-level IoT professional is around 16 lakh per annum which is pretty impressive as compared to other IT sectors. With top companies like Accenture, Amazon, Wipro, Oracle, Infosys extensively hiring IoT professionals only suggests an optimistic future for people looking to pursue a career in IoT. Gear up for a successful career in this future technology by getting enrolled in the IoT Training in Mangalore which is provided as per Industry-based standards and delivered to you by expert trainers from the industry which is an added advantage of this training in Mangalore.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 80+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in IoT fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!