Certificate Course in
Big Data using Hadoop & Spark Course Training
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 40+ Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- Receive Certificate from Top University - UTM, Malaysia
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
"Demand for the fast-growing new roles of data scientist, data developers, and data engineers will increase to 700,000 openings annually by 2020." - (Source). Companies today have realized the gravity of a data-driven business approach to help them examine the stream of collected information and provide valuable insight. Therefore, the need for talented candidates with data skills will only grow by leaps and bounds as we continue to digitize our ecosystem. The rapid scale of digital penetration over the last 10 years has changed the landscape of our universe. The size of the digital universe was roughly 140 billion gigabytes in 1995. In 2020 this number will swell to 50 trillion gigabytes. In this scenario, millions of new workers are needed to manage this digital world and companies will vie with each other for hundreds of thousands of workers.
Big Data Using Hadoop & Spark
- Computer Skills
- Processor: i5 core
- Memory: 8GB (minimum)
Big Data Training Overview
Migrating to Big Data is inevitable for Organizations in the Information age. Big Data Hadoop training course combined with Spark training course is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the Distributed Framework was invited to handle Big Data challenges. The Hadoop training along with its Eco-System tools and the super-fast programming framework Spark are explained, including the basics of Linux OS which is treated as the Server OS in industry. You will also learn to use Pig, Hive, Python and Spark to process and analyse large datasets stored in the HDFS and also learn to use Sqoop for data ingestion from & to RDBMS and Big Data based Database - HBase which is a No-SQL Database. The best Spark training institute will help you master in processing real-time data using Spark. Implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark using Spark RDDs and Sparks capabilities in Big Data environment. There is a huge shortage of professionals in the area of Big Data, make the best use of time to cease the opportunity.
Big Data Course Learning Outcomes
This course gives you an outlook towards the various techniques facilitating data analytics on huge datasets. Learners will assess the application of these technologies that provide scalable systems for storing and processing huge amounts of data. This Big Data Hadoop and Spark course helps the student understand what Big Data is and how Hadoop solves Big Data problems. Due importance is given to the Hadoop Ecosystem, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, and the working of MapReduce. This Big Data Hadoop and Spark course will make the aspirant familiar with the installation of Hadoop and Hadoop Ecosystem employed to store and process Big Data. The merits of a distributed batch processing using HDFS is also explained as a part of the course. Students will be comfortable using Apache Pig, Hive, and MapReduce. They will be introduced to the NoSQL database as well. They will learn the many facets of the popular data ingestion tool SQOOP and understand the functioning of the centralized repository - Zookeeper. Finally, they will learn the functionality of Apache Spark, the Spark Context, and Spark RDD. In the span of this course, they will become very comfortable working with structured and unstructured data. This is truly the best Big Data Hadoop and Spark course in India
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to get into Big Data Analytics
- Analytics professionals, Business Analysts, Software developers
- Graduates looking for a career in Data Science and related fields
- Professionals who want to shift to Big Data
- Professionals who add Big Data skills to their profile
Big Data Course with Hadoop Spark Modules
In this module while working with Hadoop, you will learn about Hadoop Cluster Architecture and Data Loading techniques using SQOOP. The Hadoop MapReduce framework is demystified and the working of MapReduce on data stored in HDFS is explained. A core module on Apache Pig, Pig Latin scripting, Pig running modes, Pig UDF, Pig Streaming, and Testing is included. The data warehousing tool Hive and loading and querying data in Hive is also elaborated. The concluding modules talk about the challenge of processing distributed data with Apache Spark. The modules illustrate the features of Apache Spark, Spark Context, and Spark Ecosystem. Students will also learn to work with RDD in Spark and use the Mllib feature in Spark.
Data Analytics Trends in India
Data and Analytics are two emerging technologies that can help build competitive advantage for the critical success of any business. They are among the identified technology trends that will have the biggest impact on any business across various verticals. Demand for Big Data professionals in the US will increase to 2,720,000 by 2021. In the US 60% of all Data Science and Analytics jobs are in Finance and Insurance, professional services, and IT. The demand for new roles of Data Scientist, Data Developer, and Data Engineer reached 700,000 in 2021.
India is currently among the top 10 countries in Big Data Analytics and has around 600 firms. The Big Data Analytics market in India is worth $ 2 Billion and is tipped to reach $ 16 Billion by 2025. In 2025, India will have a 32 percent share of global markets. India contributes to over 6% of the data analytics job openings worldwide. Currently, there are approximately 97000 jobs open in India 24% of which are clustered around Bengaluru. Delhi and Mumbai are also the emerging hotspots for job seekers in the data analytics landscape in India.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 80+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in Data Science fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
Big Data Training Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-, Car-) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
Earn a certificate and demonstrate your commitment to the profession. Use it to distinguish yourself in the job market, get recognised at the workplace and boost your confidence. There are various Certificates that you can accrue, and it is your passport to an accelerated career path and Certified Big Data Professionals enjoy high salary.
FAQs for Big Data Analytics Training with Hadoop
Different use different terms for data professionals. You will sometimes find these terms being used interchangeably. Though there are no hard rules that distinguish one from another, you should get the role descriptions clarified before you join an organisation
With growing demand, there is a scarcity of Data Science Professionals in the market. If you can demonstrate strong knowledge of Data Science concepts and algorithms, then there is a high chance for you to be able to make a career in this profession.
360DigiTMG provides internship opportunities through Innodatatics, our USA-based consulting partner, for deserving participants to help them gain real-life experience. This greatly helps students to bridge the gap between theory and practical.
There are plenty of jobs available for data professionals. Once you complete the training, assignments and the live projects, we will send your resume to the with whom we have formal agreements on job placements.
We also conduct webinars to help you with your resume and job interviews. We cover all aspects of post-training activities that are required to get a successful placement.
- While there are a number of roles pertaining to data professionals, most of the responsibilities overlap. However, the following are some basic job descriptions for each of these roles.
- As a Data Scientist, you will be building algorithms to solve business problems using statistical tools such as Python, R, SAS, STATA, Matlab, Minitab, KNIME, Weka etc. A Data Scientist also performs predictive modelling to facilitate proactive decision-making.
- A Big Data Analyst role is similar to that of a Data Scientist. Though there may be tools that vary. The role in some cases also known as Data Engineer primarily does programming using Spark, Python, etc. It often complements the role of a Data Scientist.
- A Data Architect has a much broader role that involves establishing the hardware and software infrastructure needed for an to perform Data Analysis. They help in selecting the right database, servers, network architecture, GPUs, cores, memory, hard disk etc.
After you have completed the classroom sessions, you will receive assignments through the online Learning Management System that you can access at your convenience. You will need to complete the assignments in order to obtain your Data Scientist certificate.
In this blended you will be attending 40 hours of classroom sessions. After completion, you will have access to the online Learning Management System for another three months for videos and assignments. The total duration of assignments to be completed online is 30-50 hours. Besides this, you will be working on a live project for a month.
If you miss a class, we will arrange for a recording of the session. You can then access it through the online Learning Management System.
We assign mentors to each student in this Additionally, during the session, if the mentor feels that you require additional assistance, you may be referred to another mentor or trainer.
The cost of the certificate issued by us is included in the package. If you intend to attempt any external certifications, then you may have to pay extra for the body.
Jobs in the field of Data Analytics in India
There are around 97000 vacant positions in data analytics in India. The opportunities for fresher account for 21 percent of analytics jobs in India. Employers are companies like Tech Mahindra, TCS, Genpact, Wipro, and HCL Infosystems.
Salaries for Data Analytics professionals in India
The average salary of a data analyst in India is Rs.5 lacs per annum
Data Analytics Projects in India
The Indian government has initiated several data analytics projects in the fields of Agriculture, Electricity, Water, Healthcare, Education, Road Traffic Safety and Air Pollution .
Role of Open Source Tools in Analytics
Python is easy to learn and maintain and therefore a Godsend to developers in Data Science. Its extended library makes it possible to stretch the applications of Python from Big Data Analytics to Machine Learning. R is the preferred tool of statisticians that enables effective data storage.
Modes of Training for Data Analytics
360DigiTMG gives students the comfort of attending their classes via classroom or online mode. Many students attend classes in online mode as well. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of Data Analytics
Data Science is used for securities fraud early warning, card fraud detection systems, demand enterprise risk management, analysis of healthcare information, seismic interpretation, reservoir characterization, energy exploration, traffic control and route planning.