Certificate Course in
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training in Malaysia
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 16 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 40+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- International Certification from TUV SUD (Germany)
- Job Placement Assistance
"Six Sigma was introduced by an American engineer Bill Smith for process improvement. In Malaysia, the average salary of a Six Sigma Green belt certified person is RM 88k." - (Source). Six Sigma principles and tools are designed for startups to big companies. It increases production, saves money, and eradicates waste. It has been proved that Six Sigma particularly reduces production costs. The U.S Army has been reported that by implementing the Six Sigma approach, they observed that they were able to save $1.9 billion in business operations. It is also a great way to identify and eliminate the causes of customer dissatisfaction to retain business better and sustain or increase profits. Many companies are recruiting the employees who are certified Six Sigma professionals to increase profits, identify and eliminate the factors for customer dissatisfaction, and retain the business better.
Six Sigma Green Belt
- Any professional who wish to
learn Quality Management
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Overview
Learn about the Data-driven DMAIC process improvement strategy that produces groundbreaking results. In the Define phase learn how to launch a team, design project charter/project plan and enable process walks. Measure, phase collects data on the lead time, baseline data and quality of the process and narrow project focus with established measures. In Analyse phase identify the root cause and use statistical analysis especially regression analysis to generate solutions. The Improve Phase is where the team refines their countermeasure ideas, pilots process changes, implements solutions and lastly, collects data to confirm there is measurable improvement. In the Control phase maintain the gains and validate project benefits with statistical process control.
Six Sigma Green Belt Course Outcomes
In Malaysia, workers have to be trained on the Six Sigma yellow belt mandatory. Middle and Senior Management undergo Green Belt and Black Belt certification training. 360digiTMG Malaysia provides all levels of Lean Six Sigma certification namely Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification, and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification. The curriculum includes live project exposure on lean six sigma concepts. It is worth investing in this training as the participants can command higher salaries than their counterparts. They can also opt for global certification from TUV SUD, which is a German-based certification body.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Quality Management Professionals, Process Consultants, Process Coaches
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Department members
- Project managers, Team leaders, Heads of department
- Anyone who has the acumen to improve the business and technical processes within an organization
Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Modules
Lean Six Sigma stands as a pinnacle in quality management. It has been widely accepted as the predominant tool over the years giving its best in many sectors. It's going to stay relevant in the market in the future too. Six Sigma Green belt training in Malaysia delivered by 360DigiTMG is meticulously framed for the professionals who want to create a mark and accelerate their career. 360DigiTMG has formulated lean six sigma Green Belt modules with Certified Six Sigma black and green belt holders. Green belts are skilled players who help to bridge the gap between the theory and practical part of Six Sigma. Students will be introduced to the basics of statistical tools like Minitab and DMADV. Learn about phase, analyze phase, Hypothesis testing, and regression analysis. This training is provided to the aspirants with real-time projects where they will be exposed to implement statistical tools and can gain real-time experience. Lean Six Sigma Green belt certification for professionals helps them to perform in the projects by improving outputs, reducing costs, and delivering better results. This certification adds value to their resume and lands them in gaining high paid jobs in Giant companies.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Trends in Malaysia
As the size of businesses grows so do the process inefficiencies. This inflates the operating costs and increases the lead time of key projects. The concept of zero wastage and zero error promulgated by the Six Sigma culture has transformed the way processes operate in manufacturing companies. Operating costs are reduced and improvements in employee productivity ensue. Since Malaysia is the industrial hub of the ASEAN region there is a great demand for Six Sigma certified professionals in every vertical.
In Malaysia, workers have to be trained on the Six Sigma yellow belt mandatory. Middle and Senior Management undergo Green Belt and Black Belt certification training.360digiTMG Malaysia provides all levels of Lean Six Sigma certification namely Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification, and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification. The curriculum includes live project exposure on lean six sigma concepts. It is worth investing in this training as the participants can command higher salaries than their counterparts. They can also opt for global certification from TUV SUD, which is a German-based certification body.
How We Prepare You
Additional Assignments of over 40+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in Live Projects
Life Time Free Access to Industry Webinars
Call us Today!
Lean Six Sigma Training Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries.
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains.
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in Malaysia
To know more about the TUV SUD certification details, please contact us directly
Anyone who is looking for obtaining a Six Sigma certification can enroll.
We are one of the best training firms in the space of Management courses. Our course is inline with the TUV SUD certificate course. Our trainers bring in the rich experience they carry into training and explain the concepts using real-time examples
You will be provided with access to our learning management portal AISPRY once you enroll before the actual training begins
Levels of certification:
- Certified Six Sigma Champion™
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt™
- Certified Six Sigma Deployment Leader™
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt™
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt™
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt™
Please contact our team to know your eligibility
Jobs in the Field of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in Malaysia
Job titles will be six sigma lean manager, Head quality - Six Sigma, Business Excellence role-IT, Six Sigma freelance instructor, Lean Six sigma Consultant Analyst, Lead Process Development Engineer, etc.
Salaries in Malaysia for a Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
The average salary for Certified Six Sigma Green Belt in Malaysia is RM 87,16, and the average salary for Six Sigma Green Belt skills in Malaysia is RM 65,723 approximately. It varies with skills, roles, and experience.
Projects in the Field of Lean Six Sigma
Six Sigma projects are being carried out in projects to improve and eradicate wastes. Sectors like Health care, Finance, Government, and more are relying on Six Sigma tools and principles.
Role of Open Source Tools in Lean Six Sigma
This program focuses on statistical tools like Minitab, SPSS, SAS, R, R Studio, Stata, and MATLAB and is able to help in designing Six Sigma Frameworks and Methodologies.
Modes of Training for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications
360DigiTMG delivers training as per the requirements of students and working professionals with flexible timings. We provide both Online and classroom sessions.
Industry Applications of Lean Six Sigma
Certified Six Sigma Green belt professionals are in much demand to carry on the effective operations in industries like Health care, Manufacturing, Automotive, Education, Construction, Banking, Insurance, and so on.