In Collaboration with IBM
Cloud Computing Course Training in Dilsukhnagar
- 72 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 100+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
"Globally, Cloud spending on IT is growing and is expected to touch $346 billion by 2022. 75% of businesses say the cloud has given them a competitive edge." - (Source). The three major service providers for cloud computing are Amazon ( Amazon Web Services), Microsoft( Microsoft Azure), and Google( Google Cloud Platform). Companies worldwide have shifted to either one or more of these cloud services for their storage and computational needs. In India, the IaaS spending is estimated to reach USD 2.3-2.4 billion by 2022 while the SaaS market will touch USD 3.3-3.4 billion by 2022. AWS has the highest market share, way ahead of GCP and Azure.AWS offers 165 services, far more than any other service provider. Companies that use AWS are GE, Samsung, Unilever, Netflix, Kelloggs Twitter, etc.
- Computer Skills.
- Basic Maths Knowledge.
Overview of Cloud Computing Training in Dilsukhnagar
This unique cloud computing course aims at honing the skills of individuals in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and enables them to blossom as consummate Cloud Solutions Architects. This cloud computing course in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad is a preparatory session for certification in AWS, Azure, and GCP. Students will comprehend AWS Cloud Architecture, AWS Elastic Compute Cloud services (EC2), AWS Networking, AWS Simple Storage Services (S3), AWS Relational Database Services (RDS), Google Cloud Platform technology, and Azure Cloud Architecture Technology.
The course ventures into topics like Decision Trees, Random Forest Models, and the use of Machine Learning Services on the Cloud. At the end of this course, participants can showcase their abilities in any one or all three Cloud Technologies in the current IT Industry.
What is Cloud Computing?
In Cloud Computing, professionals use the storage capacity of a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet and develop associated software that can store, manage, and process data on these servers easily.
Benefits of Cloud Computing?
1) Lowers cost considerably as Cloud Computing obviates the need for physical hardware investments.
2) Cloud computing enables the deployment of your services with fewer clicks resulting in speedy implementation
3) It takes less time to restore data and take back-up on the Cloud
4) Automatic Software Integration
5) Limitless storage capacity
Learning Outcomes of Cloud Computing Course in Dilsukhnagar
Transform yourself into a consummate Cloud Solutions Architect in this Cloud Technology course with triple certification in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Engineer Machine Learning models on the cloud. In this Cloud Technology Course, we encourage the student to scale and deploy Cloud infrastructure services independently. This course will give the students a tour of the core issues related to cloud computing such as security, privacy, and interoperability. It will also teach them to identify the problem and use appropriate technologies, algorithms, and approaches to evaluate various cloud computing solutions. This course also describes the storage services, security services, network services, monitoring and notifications services, and database services of AWS, Azure, and GCP in great depth. Participants are also mentored on deploying servers and load balancers using all cloud platforms. A separate module is devoted to building machine learning models on the Cloud. Embrace a lucrative career in one or all three cloud technologies in the current IT industry with the best cloud computing course in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be Cloud Solution Architect
- Graduates who are looking to build a Career in Cloud Technology
- Employees of organizations, who are planning a mid- career shift to Cloud Technology
- Students aiming for a career in IT industry on emerging technologies
Course Modules of Cloud Computing Training in Dilsukhnagar
This cloud computing triple certification course is a three-month program comprising 72 classroom sessions. At the end of the course, the participant can easily apply for the AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GCP certifications. The first two modules of the course bear an introduction to Cloud Computing and the types of Cloud Service Models - IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS along with a pricing and market comparison of AWS, Azure, and GCP. The succeeding module deals with deploying Virtual Machines, load balancers, and servers on AWS, Azure, and GCP. The concluding modules of this cloud computing course in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, deal with storage and security services functional in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Learn what is Cloud Computing, Definition of Cloud Computing, Types of Cloud Deployment Models - Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud. Learn about Cloud Service Models - IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, and the advantages of Cloud.
Learn to estimate pricing for different Cloud Services, comparison between Amazon Web Service vs Microsoft Azure vs Google Cloud Platform. How do Cloud Service providers stand, positioning of the 3 Cloud Services, and differences between 3 Cloud Service Providers.
How to deploy a Virtual Machine in AWS, Azure, and GCP, Types of VMs that can be purchased based on the workloads and their classifications. Understanding the Load Balancer concept, How Load Balancer works, Configure a Load Balancer in AWS, Azure and GCP using VMs depending on workloads.
Working with Cloud Storage Services - Object-Based Storage Service, Block-Based Storage Service, File-Based Storage Service, more about Storage Services under Cloud and their use cases, Various Functions of Cloud Storage Services.
Learn to Secure your Cloud Account in AWS, Azure, and GCP. Best Practices to be followed for Cloud Users. Creating users, groups, and roles, Assigning policies to users & groups , Multi- Factor Authentication for individual users, and working with Feredarations.
Understanding the basics of Network and concepts of networking, difference between IPV4 and IPV6 addressing. Differences between On Premise and Cloud Networks , Setting up a VPN, Subnets, Route Tables, Creating Gateways and Securing your network and their functionalities.
What is a Database, Learning the difference between SQL and NoSQL Databases, Deployment of RDS, Configuring NoSQL Databases, and Connecting a Database from remote Login Server etc.
What is Content Delivery and how the performance will be enhanced by using Content Delivery, Various ways Content Delivery can be set up using AWS, Azure and GCP. What is Domain, How to Setup Domain in AWS, Azure and GCP.
How to set up monitoring services on AWS, Azure, and GCP, Learn to Monitor various parameters based on Standard Metrics, Controlling your cloud resources, setting up a Notification Service based on the thresholds you have set up, Learn about various notification services in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
Cloud Computing Trends in Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
Cloud Computing has been the stage for emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT). It is the key innovator for business evolution and also the chosen deployment model for streamlining existing information technology infrastructure. The global cloud spending on IT is pitched to scale to USD 345 billion by 2022 growing at 16.5% (CAGR). In India, the cloud market will uptick to USD 7.1 billion by 2022 according to NASSCOM. The defining trends that will shape up enterprise computing is the rise of Hybrid cloud. It will become the deployment model of choice for several factors including flexibility, cost efficiency, scalability, agility and security. It is predicted that the hybrid cloud market will grow up to $98.1 billion by 2023.
Many medium-sized companies also use AWS to host their services, to manage Big Data, and to track user behavior. The other trend to catch up is the emerging demand for Edge computing and the factors contributing to this demand is increasing adoption of Big Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and the Internet of Things. The need of the hour will be to build smaller data centers at the edge that will be near to the area where data is being generated so as to dispatch digital services to local users and things. AWS offers certification that is worth its weight in gold. The two most demanded AWS certification in India for entry-level professionals are AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and AWS Developer Associate.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 100+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in Cloud Computing fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
Cloud Computing Course in Dilsukhnagar Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries.
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains.
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
This cloud computing course rewards you with a certificate of course completion. This is proof of your diligence and sustained endeavor. The Comprehensive Cloud Computing Certificate is your badge of recognition as a full-fledged Cloud Solutions Architect. Display your certificate and earn appreciation from office colleagues and industry peers.