Professional Course in
Advanced Excel Training
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
Power BI is used to process unrelated sources of data into coherent, interactive, and visually immersive insights. It is a collection of software tools, apps and connectors all together process raw data into useful data. Be it an excel spreadsheet, on-premises hybrid data warehouse, or a collection of cloud-based data sources; Power BI helps you to connect to different data sources and provide results of what is important and share with people you desire.
Professional course in Advanced Excel Training
INR 22,000 15,000/-
Advanced Excel Training Overview
Excel usage depends on the job needs, and there are three levels of Excel Skills a user needs to have.
- Basic Excel skills: This includes basic keyboard shortcuts, cell references, ranges and style of data, zooming in and out, showing formulas, basic spreadsheets.
- Intermediate Excel Skills: This includes advanced formulas and functions like – sum-product, average, sum, etc. for efficient use of Excel.
- Advanced Excel skills: It is all about mastering the Excel formulas like- VBA, programming, and other features to handle complicated tasks.
With the Advanced Excel course, you will learn to solve complex tasks. And use it to handle advanced tasks of data analytics and simulation.
Professional course in Advanced Excel Outcome
The main aim of the course is to give you an understanding of the different techniques needed to handle advanced tasks of data analytics and simulation. Trainees are introduced to advanced Excel functions with knowledge of building nested functions. How to use financial functions of Excel-like- Present Value, Future Value, Discounted Cash Flows, Net Present Value, and IRR and build flexible Excel models. With this module, students get an outlook on various principles of financial modeling, good designing principles for model building. Financial forecast and scenario tools. It also includes a module dedicated to cell styles and hidden Excel tips and tricks to format spreadsheets fast. The course also has multiple applied case studies to understand the real business problems they are most likely facing in the office environment and ways to solve them.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Science, Math and Commerce graduates
- IT professionals who want to specialise in digital tech
- Professionals who want to move into Data Analytics
- Professionals who want to add Data Analytics to current job skills
- Academicians and researchers working in Data Analytics
Data Visualisation using Power BI Training Modules
Advanced Excel Trends in India
Since its launch, Excel has had many upgrades and has become number one in the market. With organizations around the globe opting for digitization the need for storing and processing data has become paramount. Excel is one of the best tools used by Data and Analysts to segregate, store and process data. New features are regularly added to Excel making it the most reliable tool for present-day Data Scientists.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 80+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in Data Engineering fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!