Professional Certificate in
Education Analytics Course
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 16 Hours of Intensive Online Sessions
- 20 Hours of Free Python Programming Videos
- Get IBM Certification at Additional Cost
- Get Quiz Questions and Use Cases
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
Education has always been paramount in both developing and developed countries and every year nations come up with different pilot strategies to improve education quality. With the advent of Data Analytics into the education system, it has become possible for Education Analysts to understand, plan and implement goal-oriented strategies for better educational practices. Predictive Analytics is by far the best thing that has happened to the education domain and is expected to make great changes in the coming future.
Overview of Education Analytics Course
The methodologies and processes supporting data analytics in the educational sector have been leading to systems such as Learning Analytics (LA), Academic Analytics (AA), and Educational Data Mining (EDM), where the outcome of any of these systems could become the input of another educational system.
Education Analytics Course Training Learning Outcomes
Education Analytics is a special branch of Data Analytics that involves using student-related data with analytical tools to improve students' performance.
The Certification Program in Education Analytics is a sui generis attempt to blend analytics solutions for better teaching practices and the development of new strategies for efficient academic results. Specifically designed to suit the education professionals and data professionals who wish to understand the application of Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning to Education industry data. Our Education Analytics course is meant for professionals from the Education domain as it provides a comprehensive picture of how Data Science and Artificial Intelligence can be leveraged to increase the efficiency of teaching practices and strategies. Understanding the applications of Data Science, Machine Learning to insurance will be the prime objective of this content-rich program.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Teachers and Educators
- School Administrators
- Data Analysts
- Educational Researchers
- Curriculum Developers
Education Analytics Course Modules
The digital world is built on the walls of data and Education Analytics course is peering into the future. Put simply, Education Analytics is bringing in all the data and combining it to provide strategic as well as predictive insights that can be used to improve one’s business strategy. In this module on Education Analytics course, you will learn about the various systems and models of Education Analytics course and how Machine Learning is helping to predict employee turnover. You will learn about the various techniques used during the screening and recruiting of candidates. This module also throws light on how the employee performance can be predicted through analysis and designing appropriate surveys. You will also learn how Deep Learning is mining the emotional state of the workforce. Along with the various advanced Education Analytics techniques, you will also learn regarding Data Privacy and Security.
- Education Data
- Methodologies and Processes Supporting Education Data Analytics
- Applications of Data Analytics in Education Industry
- Education Data Analytics Market Analysis
- Stages of Education Data Analytics
- Data Mining in Education Data Analytics
- EDA in Education Data Analytics
- Data Preprocessing in Education Data Analytics
- K-means Clustering in Education Data Analytics
- Use case: Market Segment Analysis of Ed-Tech Sector using K-means Clustering Algorithm
- K-Nearest Neighbours in Education Data Analytics
- Use case: Private and Public Universities Classification using KNN Algorithm
- Decision Tree Model in Education Data Analytics
- Use case: Student Classification Based on their Academic Performance using Decision Tree Algorithm
- Regression Model in Education Data Analytics
- Use case: Impacts of Covid-19 on Digital Learning using Multi Linear Regression
- Multi-Layer Perceptron Model in Oil and Gas Analytics
- Use case: Prediction of Students Placement on Campus Recruitment Data using ANN
Trends in Education Analytics Course
The Education and Learning Analytics market is estimated to stretch $36.59 Billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 23.8% during the Forecast Period of 2022–2029.
How we prepare you
Get Quiz Questions and Use Cases
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in Education Analytics Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in Live Projects
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!