Professional Certificate in
Construction and Architectural Analytics Course
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 16 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- 20 Hours of Free Python Programming Videos
- Job Placement Assistance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
As per the reports of the Bureau of Labor Statistics and CIC, the construction industry will be the fastest emerging industry in 2020. It is estimated that Construction has a 4.6% projected growth rate in the coming years, making construction a leading industry in employment growth and wages. Analysts also predict that the construction industry will have a significant rise in real output, up to $1.3 trillion by 2021. Escalations in innovative technologies are enabling the construction industry towards digital transformation. Specifically, technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, IR 4.0, IoT are adequately re-framing the construction industry minimizing the negative effects like low productivity and time consumption. Clients are looking forward to these technologies to be involved in their customized or tailor-made homes, office spaces, commercial buildings, etc which improve security and health parameters. There is a huge scope for the younger generation who can up-skill themselves with innovative technologies that are significantly used in the construction industry.
Construction and Architectural
Overview of Construction and Architectural Analytics Course
There is heavy competition in the construction industry and technology is aiding in making the construction business move into a smart industry. In these quick-paced times, Data Science, AI, Cloud Computing, IoT technologies are trending. The Construction and Architectural Analytics program is specially designed for professionals to equip with new-age tools and technologies commonly used as best practices to stay ahead in the competition.
Learning Outcomes of Construction and Architectural Analytics Course
360DigiTMG, India provides the best training in Construction and Architectural Analytics for the aspirants who want to foster their career. The objective of this course is to deliver the training in eminent concepts which enhances the skillsets of the students. The program curriculum is designed meticulously by the top industry experts which helps students to acquire in-depth knowledge and prepare them as the future-ready workforce. The Construction and Architectural Analytics course covers topics such as AI, advantages of Big Data tools, emerging technologies like Machine Learning, IoT sensors, and many more.
Block Your Time
Python Programming Videos
Who Should Sign Up?
- Construction and Architectural Analysts
- CFO/Director/Head of Finance
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Risk Managers
- Certified Construction and Architectural Analysts
- Credit Analysts
- Construction and Architectural Advisors
- Math, Science and Commerce Graduates
Modules of Construction and Architectural Analytics Certification Course
The construction industry is exploding with numerous data sources, being efficient with programming languages of Data Science is not enough, the core Analytics of this field is much needed for the beginners. To satisfy this need, the Construction and Architectural Analytics Course is specifically crafted that includes the use of innovative technologies efficiently and effectively. The tools and techniques are elucidated in detail, which enables students to apply in real-time projects. The modules emphasize the applications of modern technologies like Data Science, AI, Machine Learning in the construction industry. Students are introduced to the importance and applications of Smart manufacturing using IIoT, and Big data Analytics.
The important concepts like Prediction and Forecasting enable students to predict based on the algorithms using SCADA and also able to forecast future consumption based on the IoT data of equipment. Video Analytics is used to maintain safety measures at the workplace which is given higher priority. AI and Deep Learning, Neural Networks are used for Facial and Object recognition. Students are also trained with programming languages such as Hadoop and Spark which play a pivotal role. Apart from this, students are given the opportunity to work on real-time projects which helps them to gain expertise and enhance their skills. This kind of training pedagogy helps students to boost their confidence and enable them to get placements in giant construction companies.
- About 360DigitMG & Innodatatics
- Data Explosion, Digital Transformation & Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Value Stream & Opportunities in Construction
- Raw Data collected in Construction and Architecture
- Basics and cost estimation of Supply Chain
- Standards, Regulations, and Best Practices
AI and Data Science in Building will drive the industry to higher productivity and improved efficiency. Exciting solutions are developed with the adoption of AI in the space of Predictive Maintenance, Production Quality Inspection, Inventory Management, etc. The Data is being churned using AI and Data Science applications to give a competitive edge with available digital Data
- Understand the difference between AI, Data Science, and Machine Learning
- Examples of AI solutions in Construction
- Solutions of Machine Learning in Construction
- Video Analytics in Safety and Risk mitigation
- Text Mining of Customer Reviews
- Cost Reduction through Predictive Maintenance
- AI-driven Automated Quality Assurance
- Supply Chain – Optimized Inventory Management
- Instant Access to Information to Customers via AI-Driven Chatbot
Thanks to Industry 4.0 and the development of the digital world, Modern manufacturing is undergoing huge transformations. The application of Data Science and AI in Manufacturing is high now in all aspects from raw materials procurement to finished product delivery.
The fourth Industrial Revolution deals with the principles of the cyber-physical system (CPS). Machines capable of predicting failures, understanding the maintenance cycle, taking appropriate actions in case of need autonomously are a few examples of smart systems.
- IR 4.0 & its Capability Maturity Roadmap
- IIoT Sensors for Manufacturing
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- IIoT Sensors Data & Cloud Computing
- Smart Manufacturing Setup
- Smart Factories & Role of Pillars of IR 4.0
- Introduction to Big Data in Manufacturing
- Hadoop and its Distributed Framework
- Data Collection - IoT sensors, Inventory, etc.
- Data Storage using Hadoop and its Ecosystems
- Data Processing using Spark on Big Data
Machine Learning in Construction and Building is impacting the bottom-line. Machine Learning applications vary from Machine breakdown predictions, Quality Control, Optimize Supply Chain, etc.
- Confirmatory Analysis using Hypothesis Testing
- Data Mining Supervised Learning
- Regression for Predicting On-Site Machine Breakdown
- Classification for Predicting Specific Equipment Breakdown
- Unsupervised Learning
- Clustering of Building material
The most widely used application of Data Science in manufacturing is performing predictive analytics of machine break down. From the likes of Food and Beverages, Oil and Gases, Tobacco, Automobile, etc all the industries are adopting the machine break down models. Data gathered from SCADA systems and combined with the Data obtained from sensors is used to train the algorithms to predict the incidents up front to manage the production cycle appropriately.
- SCADA Data, Server Data & Cloud Data of Machinery
- Critical Equipment Failures in Machinery
- Wind Turbine Breakdown Models
- Battery Breakdown Prediction Model
- Transformers Trip Breakdown Prediction Model
Raw material requirement is highest in the construction industry. Understanding the various raw material needs upfront will help effectively use the inventory. Also one can place the order for raw materials upfront with the best price if the demand is known upfront.
One major cost in construction is the usage of electricity. Placing IIoT sensors in all required places to get the data for forecasting future usage is pivotal for cost savings. One can also come to know whether any electrical components are being used even when the business is off.
- Supply-Demand Synergies based on Model-Driven Approaches
- Improving the Accuracy of Forecasting Models
- IoT data from Electrical components for Forecasting future consumption
The safety of the workforce is given the highest importance in all industries and the construction industry has even more stringent labor laws. Video analytics helps monitor the workforce during all times and raise proactive alarms if any one of them stands a risk of getting hurt. One can also automatically track attendance.
- Deep Learning and AI techniques to perform Object Recognition
- Neural Network for Automatic Facial Recognition – Resource Tracking
Trends in Construction and Architectural Analytics Course
With innovations in technology, many unique and valuable transformations are expected in the construction industry that are primarily based on augmented reality and virtual reality, robotics, and IoT. Augmented reality and Virtual reality are emerging technologies in the construction sector. AR and VR can facilitate the designing and detection of any errors. This also fosters the construction team, designers to discuss projects effectively with the clients. Another emerging trend is using robots at work sites. We will be seeing robots doing human repetitive tasks, this will enable humans to concentrate on other valuable schedules.
As per the report of a survey conducted, 88% of the construction industry is leveraging on cloud technology for their processes. Developers, engineers, and contractors will be able to connect on cloud platforms and manage their processes efficiently. IoT is going to play an important role in the construction industry, the devices, materials, structures, and machinery will connect and communicate to a central data platform. Technologies like NFC and sensors help to monitor reliability and productivity. Many construction industries are going to adopt drone technology at the construction site. As per the estimations of Goldman Sachs, the businesses and government are going to invest up to $13 billion by the end of 2020 and the drone industry would rise by $11billion by the end of 2021. Drones are helpful in many ways, for instance, the surveyors can survey the location, this reduces time and money. Henceforth many digital transformations are going to impact the construction industry, so gear up and be prepared with analytics to enjoy the riding waves of change.
How we prepare you
Additional Assignments of over 60+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in Construction and Architectural Analytics Fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on Experience in Live Projects
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!