Certificate Course in
AWS Solution Architect Training
- Get trained by Certified AWS Trainers
- 40 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 60+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- Assistance for Taking AWS Solution Architect - Associate Certification
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
Amazon Web Services
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
AWS has been the world's leading cloud platform. 50% of enterprises see faster time to deployment as a key reason for migrating to a modern cloud." - (Source). As companies are shifting their workload to the cloud, AWS has become one of the most important platforms for cloud computing which is used for cloud storage and processing. AWS facilitates the management of global infrastructures and provides storage, email, remote computing, and security. Top companies like Google, Amazon, Infosys, IBM, Microsoft, and many more are looking for AWS Certified IT professionals who can act as Cloud Ninja across all the cloud products and run their mission-critical applications. AWS holds about 30% of the cloud market share when compared to other cloud computing models and according to Forbes, 83.5% of enterprise workloads will be in the Cloud by 2020 with Amazon cloud (AWS) market expected to reach $236.1B by 2020.
Why Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training?
Amazon's AWS certification is your passport in the cloud computing industry. AWS is a flexible, scalable, cost-effective platform that is developed with a combination of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. 360DigiTMG has introduced this course on AWS to coach students for AWS certification. In this course, students will be introduced to AWS cloud architecture, AWS EC2 services, AWS S3 devices, AWS RDS and network service requirements. This certification program deals with the rudiments of cloud computing and a brief history of Amazon Web Services. The course is replete with details about the AWS Cloud Architecture and Infrastructure framework. The EC2 server features, configuration, and deployment of EC2 instances and autoscaling are elaborated. A brief overview of AWS Simple Storage Service (S3), creation of S3 bucket, storage classes in S3 bucket is available. The Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)-its benefits and applications are also detailed. Deploying and configuring AWS RDS (Relational Database Service) and IAM find mention here. The features of AWS Route 53, AWS CloudWatch, AWS SNS and Amazon SQS are described in depth.Join 360DigiTMG and enjoy the best AWS training in India.
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and widely adopted cloud platform, it provides the widest variety of databases and applications which are being used by many leading organizations and government agencies to get the best cost and performance, become more agile, and innovate faster. AWS ensures the safety and integrity of your data and also provides end-to-end privacy and confidentiality of your data through regular audits to ensure its infrastructural security.
AWS Course Outcomes in India
Amazon Web Services are revamping the computing world with a recorded $10.1 billion of revenue in the first quarter of 2020. AWS provides all the tools necessary to construct a business using Cloud and its features like pay-as-you-go-which means pay for what you use makes it a popular cloud platform. It also provides end to end security and has more experience in infrastructure management. Amazon Web Services is a flexible, scalable, reliable, and efficient platform that is developed with a combination of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. Cloud Computing encompasses many different concepts around the areas of IT involving software and hardware infrastructures, software engineering concepts, virtualization, and data center facilities. In this AWS training, Students will gain insight into the various applications, tools, and trends to make optimum use of AWS known for providing pliability and resilience to an infrastructure. You will also explore the application of AWS concepts using various industry tools and products. Students will learn to Calculate and Optimize Cloud Resources for low-cost infrastructure Solutions and Optimize infrastructure performance by deploying the right AWS service to build IT infrastructure with Real-Time Industry-Based Projects. You will also
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Fresh Graduates with minimum knowledge on computers
- Professionals with experience looking for a career shift
- Professionals with project requirements within the company
- Students aspiring for a career in Cloud Technology
- Managers Handling Technical Teams
AWS Certification Modules
The module for the training in AWS begins with the basics of Cloud Computing and concepts, advantages of Cloud Computing over On-Premise data center, Cloud Deployment Models - Public, Private and Hybrid and Cloud Service Models - IAAS, PAAS, SAAS. You will be introduced to the history of AWS and you will learn what AWS Global Infrastructure is, what are the components of AWS Global Infrastructure - Region, Availability Zone and Edge Location, Legal and Compliance issues of AWS. You will also learn about the concepts of networking, CIDR blocks, IPV4 addressing, creating Custom VPC using VPC, Subnets, Route Table, Internet Gateway, NAT Gateway, establishing a connection between 2 VPCs using VPC Peering Connection - within the same AWS account or different AWS account.
Participants can learn about Cloud Computing and Concepts, advantages of Cloud Computing over On-Premise, merits of Cloud Computing, various Cloud Deployment Models and Service Models.
- Cloud Definition and Concepts
- On-Premise and Cloud Infrastructure Differences
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Deployment Models and Service Models
Understanding the history of AWS Cloud, evolution, milestones, and present standing of AWS in the market.
- Evolution of Amazon Web Services
- Comparison of On-Premise Vs AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- AWS History and Milestones
- AWS Customers
About Amazon Global Infrastructure, the definition of a Region, the definition of Availability Zone, and legal compliance of AWS services.
- AWS Region and Availability Zone
- AWS Edge Locations
- About AWS Core Services
- AWS Target Customers
- AWS Legal & Compliance Overview
Learn about Elastic Compute Cloud, creating an EC2 Instance, EC2 Instances types, creating a Custom AMI, working with EBS Volumes, Snapshots, Pricing estimates, and working with Auto Scaling.
- Essentials of AWS EC2
- Configure and Deploy an Amazon EC2 Instance
- Types of Instances in EC2
- Work with AMIs and their Usage Cases
- Creating EBS Volumes
- Creating Snapshots
- Difference Between Public and Private IP
- Features of Amazon EC2
- AWS Pricing Estimates
- Working with Auto Scaling
Understanding Network Concepts - Virtual Private Cloud, Subnet, Route Table, IP addressing in VPC, Gateways Creation and Configuration, the difference between Internet and NAT Gateway, VPC Peering Connection Creation, and creation of CloudFront Distribution.
- Knowing about AWS Cloud Networking Services
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Create Subnets within VPC
- Configuring an Internet Gateway
- Configure a NAT Gateway
- Schema of Peering two or more VPCs
- Understanding Cloud Front and employing the same
Understanding the Storage accounts like EBS, S3 and EFS and their differences, creating S3 Bucket and understanding properties of a bucket - Versioning, Static Website Hosting, Server Access Logging, Life Cycle Management, and replication.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon EFS & its Advantages
- Amazon Web Services Glacier
Learning about Database Services on Cloud, Relational Database Service and creating MYSQL RDS instance on AWS, and establishing a remote connection for RDS.
- What is RDS & its features
- Creating DynamoDB
Knowing AWS best practices, securing AWS Root account, creating Users, Roles, and Profiles.
- Securing your AWS Account
- AWS Best Practices for customer
- Creating Users, Groups, and Roles
Understanding what is DNS and how to configure your DNS service, creating Route 53 DNS nameservers and configuring your Domain.
- AWS Zone records
- Different types of Routing
- Route 53
Enabling Simple Notification Service, Detailed Monitoring through Cloud Watch, creating a Custom Dashboard.
- Simple Notification Service
- AWS Cloud Watch
AWS Training Trends in India
The top trends in AWS that will dominate 2020 and beyond is the innovation of powerful processors that will facilitate computing resources at lower costs. These processors will deliver better performance, larger storage, faster memory and will be supplemented with increased security for cloud applications. AWS has been the digital transformation engine as well as a technology that has helped in business continuity in the given working scenario of remote work and video conferencing which is largely being done on cloud infrastructure. Amazon Web Services certification is among the few eminent certifications that are trending up as a hot commodity in the tech Industry. AWS is a secured cloud service platform that offers top-level security for your data and it is extensively used by several companies.
AWS has customers from over 1300 countries who come from every landscape be it education, government agencies, or nonprofit organizations. Big shots like Netflix, Expedia, Reddit, and NSA use AWS to run their applications. It helps run various cloud computing services and deliverables like servers, storage, networking, remote computing, email, mobile development, and security. AWS is dominating every aspect of innovation and execution in fields of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, and Serverless Computing and is setting a gold benchmark in the cloud.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 60+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in AWS fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Realtime Use Case Scenarios
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
AWS Certification Courses Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries.
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains.
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
Earn a certificate and demonstrate your commitment to the profession. Use it to distinguish yourself in the job market, get recognised at the workplace and boost your confidence. The AWS Certificate is your passport to an accelerated career path.
FAQs for Amazon Web Services Course Training
Yes. You need to register with Amazon for the Certification. Our team will assist you with enrollment steps and further details on certification.
The AWS training will equip you to handle cloud infrastructure with Amazon Web Services. Wordwide organizations are adopting AWS cloud platform. AWS helps organizations to increase productivity and save time.Knowledge of AWS EC2, AWS S3 and AWS RDS is imparted in this certification program.
360DigiTMG faculty are AWS certified professionals having extensive experience. Trainers teach the concepts from their industry experience.
The AWS free trial account is vaild for one year.
AWS is the most popular cloud platform in the industry. There are a lot of vacancies left open for Cloud Solutions Architects, on various online job portals which clearly explains the demand and supply gap for AWS certified experts.
Jobs in the field of AWS in India
The growing demand for AWS that has given rise to several high paying job roles like AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Professional, AWS Certified Developer-Associate and more.
Salaries in India for AWS
This certification is your gateway to several high paying job opportunities because there is no denying the fact that all comes down to a good job. An AWS certified candidate gets an average salary of ?890k while some major recruiters like Microsoft, Amazon, and Deloitte pay in the vicinity of $120,000 - $150,000.
AWS Projects in India
You can work on various projects using Amazon Web Services like Hosting an application on a website, building a secure online store, designing a database for a mobile app, creating an audio transcript, and deploying a Python web application to name a few.
Role of Open Source Tools in AWS
Amazon is an open-source community that is striving to make technology accessible to everyone. The various tools of AWS help deploy, track, scale, and manage various applications. These tools also help build modern applications and provide better quality and security.
Modes of Training for AWS
The course in India is designed to suit the needs of students as well as working professionals. We at 360DigiTMG give our students the option of both classroom and online learning. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of AWS
Many Businesses are empowering themselves with AWS by migrating their critical services to the AWS Cloud and changing the way they use IT. AWS is being leveraged in the field of Advertising and Marketing, Agriculture, Education, Automotive, Financial Services.