Professional Certificate in
Hospitality Analytics Course
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- 16 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 20 Hours of Free Python Programming Videos
- Get IBM Certification at Additional Cost
- Get Quiz Questions and Use Cases
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
The hospitality sector is all about brand and Data Analytics can help it maintain its brand and increase customer loyalty, revenue, and market presence by processing and recording data.
Hospitality Analytics helps in drawing new customers and providing good service which will encourage return patronage, this is a key challenge faced by not just the hospitality industry but also airlines, hostels, and restaurants. Hospitality Analytics will help them stand out from their competitors. It can help identify problem areas and reveal new trends. There are many more ways that Data Analytics can help the sector.
Overview of Hospitality Analytics Course
Hospitality is going through a transformation with the advancement of automation, remote instrumentation, and the Internet of Things. With Predictive Analytics organizations improve their brand and deliver the best customer service. 360DigiTMG Hospitality Analytics course will introduce you to all the latest technological advancements that will help you strategize and provide insights for the profit of the organization.
Hospitality Analytics Course Training Learning Outcomes
Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics have become game-changer in the Hospitality Analytics domain. This Certification Program is a sui generis attempt to blend machine learning solutions for traditional customer retention problems and loyalty. Specifically designed to suit hospitality professionals and data professionals who wish to understand the application of Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Deep Learning to Oil and Gas industry data. This Hospitality Analytics course is meant for professionals from the hotel industry as it provides a comprehensive picture of how Data Science and Artificial Intelligence can be leveraged to increase productivity and profits in decisions. Understanding the applications of Data Science, Machine Learning to Hospitality Industry will be the prime objective of this content-rich program.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Hospitality Data Analyst
- Revenue Manager
- Operations Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Guest Services Manager
- Finance Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- IT Manager
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
Hospitality Analytics Course Modules
- Introduction of Big Data
- Opportunities and Risks involved
- Important Parameters required for Hospitality Industry
- Identification of guests
- Report of Transactions
- Report on Statistics
- Some Challenges faced by Hospitality Industry
- Uses of Data Analytics
- Data analytics can improve the effectiveness of your marketing
- Can assist in improving revenue management
- Helps in improvisation of services and guest experience
- Helps to scout the business environment and competition
- Aids in providing additional services
- Random Forest Classifier for Book prediction
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Data Pre-processing
- Model Selection and Tuning
Trends in Hospitality Analytics Course
The hospitality industry is very competitive and they keep on coming up with new innovative ideas to improve their brand and retain customer loyalty. below are the few trends that are shaping the hospitality industry in 2022.
Voice-based search and control
With AI like Siri, Google, and Alexa more and more customers and guests are opting for voice search to find hotels, restaurants, and cafes. So it is paramount for the hospitality industry to invest in a good website and booking engine structure.
Hotels, resorts, restaurants, cafes, and bars have to adopt contactless payments as it will offer several advantages to the customers and also the hospitality owners. Customer satisfaction is very important in recent times.
Robots in Hotels & Restaurants
Robots carrying out tasks in hotels and restaurants is an exciting and interesting thing. It is both effective and improves the brand. Robots can welcome guests and provide them with important customer information.
How we prepare you
- Get Quiz Questions and Use Cases
- Live Free Webinars
- Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
- Lifetime LMS Access
- 24/7 Support
- Job Placements in Hospitality Analytics Fields
- Complimentary Courses
- Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
- Hands-on Experience in Live Projects
- Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!