Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Course in Hyderabad
Reap the monetary benefits of becoming an Agile Coach with this (PMI-ACP)® certification training course. Scale-up as a project manager and take the (PMI-ACP)® certification examination. Join the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam prep course and acquire knowledge on Agile methodologies like Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean and Kanban. Secure the most lucrative project manager jobs with this certification.
On-campus training: 21 Hours
Agile Certification Training in Hyderabad
This (PMI-ACP)® certification training course begins with an introduction to the Agile Manifesto and the definition of the project charter. The significance of project charter, iteration and release planning, Time Boxing, Continous flow diagram, Kanban boards, WIP limits and burn charts are highlighted. The concept of the scrum, product roadmap, product backlog, story maps. wireframes, charting and personas are also elaborated. The prioritization of tasks based on the return with the help of measures like ROI, IRR, NPV is also discussed. Due importance is given to building the Agile Team, the concept of Scrum and the importance of the Scrum Master. Become a consummate Agile coach in the best (PMI-ACP)® certification training institute in Hyderabad.
ACP Training Outcomes in Hyderabad
Agile Project Management Training Modules
"On an average, an Agile Coach earns Rs.21,47,304 in India".(Source: www.payscale.com)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Project Controllers
- Project Coordinators, Agile Coaches, Scrum Master
- Software Developers, Team Leads, Technical Architects
- Business Analysts, Software Testers, Business Owners
- Executive Staff, Decision Makers
Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
Register for a free orientation
Agile Course Panel of Coaches in Hyderabad
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Trained over 1,500 professionals across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs for Agile Project Management Course
The PMI-ACP examination is designed to test the understanding of project management practices using Agile Methodology. It comprises of 120 mutually exclusive, multiple choice questions.
The candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria
- General Project Experience: The candidate must have compulsorily spent 2000 hours working on project teams within the last five years.
- Agile Project Experience: The candidate must have completed 1500 hours working on agile project teams employing agile methodologies in addition to the 2000 hours of general project experience. This 1500 hours should have been completed within the last 3 years.
- You need 21 contact hours of classroom sessions on Agile Practices conducted by an REP of PMI
The fee for PMI members is $ 435
The fee for non members is $ 495
The PMI membership fee is $129 / year in addition to a $10 application fee. If you want to become a member of a local chapter you have to pay an additional feel. You can browse this website www.pmi.org for the chapter fees.
Students must dedicate minimum 10 to 20 hours in PMI-ACP Examination preparation.
360DigiTMG has crafted course material that is more than sufficient to ace the PMI-ACP examination. PMI members can download the e-copy of PMBOK® guide online. Non member can purchase the book A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge ® and Agile Practice Guide from PMI bookstore or other retailers.
The PMI-ACP examination lasts for three hours and comprises of 120 multiple choice questions.
You must submit an online application to www.pmi.org
Applications submitted online are processed within five days. Individual applications submitted by post take 10 business days and corporate applications submitted by post take 20 business days to process.
Once processing is over, PMI will send Examination Scheduling Instructions to the candidate via email. This validates the candidate's eligibility.
Candidates will be given a total of three attempts in a year to clear the exam.
PMI has a tie-up with Prometric for computer based testing. Once you are deemed eligible you have to go to www.prometric.com and choose a location and date for your examination.
Don't worry! You will be allowed two more attempts in a period of one year post application approval.If you should fail in all three attempts then you can reapply after one year.
The fees for PMI member is $150 and for nonmembers is $200.
The syllabus of this course includes:
- Introduction to Agile Methodology
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Cost and Control
- Agile Quality Management
- Tools in Agile
- Soft Skills, Metrics and Lean
- Knowledge and Skills Level 1,2,3
One of the key benefits of PMI-ACP certification is the higher remuneration that PMI-ACP professionals command in the market. A PMI-ACP professional will earn 28% more than his non PMI-ACP counterpart.
Another benefit is that a PMI-ACP certified professional can specialize in Agile and become an Agile coach which is a very lucrative profession.
More companies are adopting Agile Methodology in project management and therefore it is worthwhile securing a PMI-ACP certification.
The duration of this course is 21 contact hours in classroom sessions.
Yes. Once you complete the 21 contact hours in classroom sessions you will receive a course completion certificate from 360DigiTMG.
As soon as you enroll , you can access our material by downloading it from our online Learning Management System - AISPRY.
All our classroom sessions are video recorded. If you miss a session , you can access the video from our Learning Management System AISPRY.
You can access sample questions for PMI-ACP Examination from the PMI website www.pmi.org.
We have compiled several free webinars and hosted them on youtube. You can access them from the URL given below:
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.