PMI-ACP Certification Course Training in Hyderabad
- 21 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- Get Trained by Trainers from ISB, IIT & IIM
- Job Placement Assistance
- In Collaboration with Technology Leader - IBM
- In collaboration with Top University - UTM, Malaysia
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
In India, the national average salary of an Agile Project Manager is Rs. 8 lakhs per annum. Agile is a tool that has been widely adapted well by software organizations."- (Source). Around 97% of organizations worldwide use Agile in one form or the other. As projects become increasingly complex and uncertain, the hope is almost usually Agile. Agile has created ripples in the project management and software development community. Of late there is a global demand for Agile certified professionals. The IT industry is lobbying for Agile because it's result-oriented and beneficial. So the demand for Agile professionals far exceeds the actual number of available practitioners. An agile certification is proof enough that you are competent and have the experience and education to spearhead direct agile projects.This certification from Hyderabad is designed on Agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
PMI - ACP
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
PMI-ACP Certification Training in Hyderabad
Scale-up as a project manager and appear for the PMI-ACP certification examination. Join the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification exam prep course in Hyderabad and acquire knowledge on Agile methodologies like Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean, and Kanban. We impart the theoretical concepts of Agile Methodology to our students along with hands-on exercises. On completion of the PMI-ACP certification training program, students can confidently lead large scale project teams in the capacity of an Agile coach. They can also secure the most lucrative project manager jobs with an Agile Certification.
What is Agile?
Agile Methodology is an umbrella term used to describe a group of software project development methods that involve a collaborative effort between self-organizing, cross-functional teams of developers, and the customers/ end users. In the Agile software development method, there is a continuous iteration of development and testing ( both occur concurrently) during the software development life cycle of the project.
Characteristics of the Agile Methodology
1.The Agile project is divided into individual modules that designers work on 2.The project is completed in short (2-4 ) week iterations and the development process is iterative
3.Each iteration has its testing phase and regression testing is employed every time a new function or logic is released
4.One unique feature is the high level of customer interaction as a person from the customer side is always present. The customer has frequent opportunities to evaluate the product and make changes
5. At the end of a sprint, the customer has to accept the product improvements
6. Testers and developers work concurrently
What is the PMI ACP® examination?
The Agile Certified Practitioner Examination is a certification examination conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). The examination tests theoretical knowledge of the Agile Manifesto, its principles, and Agile techniques. The syllabus spans the length and breadth of many approaches to Agile like Scrum, Lean( Kanban), Extreme Programming (XP), DSDM, Crystal, and TDD. It also gives weightage to the candidate's real-world experience in leading Agile projects.
Features of Examination
1. It is of 3 hours duration
2. It consists of 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). It is a closed book examination
3. A score above 70% is considered a passing score.
1. 2000 hours of project management experience of working with project teams and leading them
2. Of this 1500 hours should have been spent working on Agile project teams or Agile Methodologies
3. 21 contact hours of training in Agile practices.
PMI-ACP Course Training Outcomes in Hyderabad
This PMI-ACP® Certification course in Hyderabad begins with an introduction to the Agile Manifesto and the definition of the project charter. Subsequently, the various forms of Agile Communication like Daily Stand-ups and osmotic communication are explained. The significance of project charter, iteration and release planning, Time Boxing, Continuous flow diagram, Kanban boards, WIP limits and burn charts are highlighted. Students will be able to acknowledge multiple levels of planning in Agile and will be able to communicate product vision statements using a template. The concept of Scrum, product roadmap, product backlog, story maps. wireframes, charting and personas are also elaborated. Value-based prioritization measures like ROI, IRR, NPV, customer value prioritization, relative prioritization, and value stream mapping are also highlighted. Due importance is given to building the Agile Team, the concept of Scrum, and the importance of the Scrum Master. This course centers around the various Agile Methodologies, PMI Code of Ethics and Knowledge and skill levels of an Agile Coach which is explained in the 21 classroom sessions which last for one month in the best PMI-ACP® training institute in Hyderabad -360DigiTMG.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Project Management Professionals
- Project Managers
- Project Controllers
- Project Coordinators, Agile Coaches, Scrum Master
- Software Developers, Team Leads, Technical Architects
- Business Analysts, Software Testers, Business Owners
- Executive Staff, Decision Makers
Agile Certified Practitioner Training Modules
This PMI-ACP® training certification course in Hyderabad opens with a full-fledged introduction to the guiding principles of Agile Methodology, Agile Manifesto, and Project Charter. Planning and monitoring an Agile project is the focus of the next module where students understand Iteration and Release Planning, Progressive Elaboration, Time Boxing, Kanban Boards, Progressive Burn Charts, and Retrospectives. Further students will comprehend the various Agile metrics and estimates like Wideband Delphi technique, Story Points, and Affinity Diagram.
The concepts of Product Roadmap, Product Backlog, Story Maps, Charting, and Personas are featured in the modules on Agile Analysis and Design. Product Quality and value-based prioritization techniques like ROI/NPV/IRR and Value Stream Mapping feature in the next module. Agile Project Team Management, Risk Management, and the use of Risk-Adjusted Backlog, Risk Burn Down Charts, and Risk-based spike is the theme of the next few modules.
PMI-ACP Certification Trends in Hyderabad
Of late there is a global demand for Agile certified professionals. The coming together of Agile and innovation has led to creating many career opportunities for project managers. PMI-ACP certification is a big wave in the project management field that is seen as a validation of knowledge, education, and experience. The need of the hour is to align your career with this emerging trend and learn to operationalize innovative strategic approaches to execute projects using the accurate project management framework. A solid base will ensure for a project manager to be able to fulfill his responsibilities effectively and display the competence to work on hybrid projects in multiple agile frameworks.
With so much information being directed, the project manager should be capable of analyzing and sorting the data to find a solution without uncertainty and waste of information. The IT industry is lobbying for Agile because it's result-oriented and beneficial. So the demand for Agile professionals far exceeds the actual number of available practitioners. So PMI- ACP holders will experience greater career growth and employability. Organizations crave for professionals who have experience and knowledge of Agile Methodology and its extensions of Lean, Scrum, Scaled agile, etc. Agile professionals enjoy 30% more salaries than their non-certified peers.
How we prepare You
21+ Hours of Classroom Session
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in PMI-ACP fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
PMI-ACP Course Panel of Coaches in Hyderabad
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Trained over 1,500 professionals across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs for PMI-ACP Certification Course in Hyderabad
The PMI-ACP examination is designed to test the understanding of project management practices using Agile Methodology. It comprises of 120 mutually exclusive, multiple choice questions.
The PMI membership fee is $129 / year in addition to a $10 application fee. If you want to become a member of a local chapter you have to pay an additional feel. You can browse this website www.pmi.org for the chapter fees.
360DigiTMG has crafted course material that is more than sufficient to ace the PMI-ACP examination. PMI members can download the e-copy of PMBOK® guide online. Non member can purchase the book A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge ® and Agile Practice Guide from PMI bookstore or other retailers.
The candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criteria
- General Project Experience: The candidate must have compulsorily spent 2000 hours working on project teams within the last five years.
- Agile Project Experience: The candidate must have completed 1500 hours working on agile project teams employing agile methodologies in addition to the 2000 hours of general project experience. This 1500 hours should have been completed within the last 3 years.
- You need 21 contact hours of classroom sessions on Agile Practices conducted by an REP of PMI
The fee for PMI members is $ 435
The fee for non members is $ 495
Students must dedicate minimum 10 to 20 hours in PMI-ACP Examination preparation.
The PMI-ACP examination lasts for three hours and comprises of 120 multiple choice questions.
You must submit an online application to www.pmi.org
Applications submitted online are processed within five days. Individual applications submitted by post take 10 business days and corporate applications submitted by post take 20 business days to process.
Once processing is over, PMI will send Examination Scheduling Instructions to the candidate via email. This validates the candidate's eligibility.
Candidates will be given a total of three attempts in a year to clear the exam.
PMI has a tie-up with Prometric for computer based testing. Once you are deemed eligible you have to go to www.prometric.com and choose a location and date for your examination.
Don't worry! You will be allowed two more attempts in a period of one year post application approval.If you should fail in all three attempts then you can reapply after one year.
The fees for PMI member is $150 and for nonmembers is $200.
The syllabus of this course includes:
- Introduction to Agile Methodology
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Cost and Control
- Agile Quality Management
- Tools in Agile
- Soft Skills, Metrics and Lean
- Knowledge and Skills Level 1,2,3
One of the key benefits of PMI-ACP certification is the higher remuneration that PMI-ACP professionals command in the market. A PMI-ACP professional will earn 28% more than his non PMI-ACP counterpart.
Another benefit is that a PMI-ACP certified professional can specialize in Agile and become an Agile coach which is a very lucrative profession.
More companies are adopting Agile Methodology in project management and therefore it is worthwhile securing a PMI-ACP certification.
The duration of this course is 21 contact hours in classroom sessions.
Yes. Once you complete the 21 contact hours in classroom sessions you will receive a course completion certificate from 360DigiTMG.
As soon as you enroll , you can access our material by downloading it from our online Learning Management System - AISPRY.
All our classroom sessions are video recorded. If you miss a session , you can access the video from our Learning Management System AISPRY.
You can access sample questions for PMI-ACP Examination from the PMI website www.pmi.org.
We have compiled several free webinars and hosted them on youtube. You can access them from the URL given below:
Jobs in the field of PMI-ACP in Hyderabad
One can apply for various profiles after securing a PMI-ACP® certification like PMP Scrum Master, Agile Trainer, Technical Business Analyst, Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Business Analyst, Agile Project Manager, and Digital Channel planner.
Salaries of PMI-ACP professionals in Hyderabad
The national average salary for the Agile Project Manager ranges between Rs.8.5 lakhs to Rs 26 lakhs based on the company and the number of years of experience. The salary of a certified PMI-ACP project manager is $123,000 p.a. and that of a non-certified Project Manager is $96,000 p.a. in the USA.
PMI-ACP Projects in Hyderabad
IT companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, and Cognizant have all migrated to Agile Management. TCS has 400 Agile development zones and has trained two lakh employees in Agile Delivery Model. IT companies believe the Agile model will win them more business in the future
Role of Open Source Tools in PMI-ACP
MyCollab, OpenProject, Phabricator, Gitlab, Odoo, Taiga, Tuleap are popular open-source tools that offer support for Scrum, Kanban, sprints, tasks, reports, continuous integration, backlogs. Projects managed with these tools are 28% more successful than traditional projects.
Modes of Training for PMI-ACP in Hyderabad
The course in Hyderabad is designed to suit the needs of students as well as working professionals. We at 360DigiTMG give our students the option of both classroom and online learning. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of PMI-ACP
The Agile philosophy has been adopted by industries such as Engineering, Construction Management, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Legal Services, Government Agencies, Accounting, and Sports.
360DigiTMG – Data Analytics, Data Science Course Training Hyderabad
PMI-ACP Certification Course Training in Hyderabad - PMI-ACP Training in Hyderabad, PMI-ACP Course, PMI-ACP Certification, PMI-ACP Training in Madhapur, PMI-ACP Training in Gachibowli, Data Science Institute in Hyderabad, Data Science Course in Bangalore, Data Science Training in Bangalore, Data Science Training in Kondapur, Data Analytics Course, Data Analytics Training in Hyderabad, Business Analytics Course in Hyderabad.