Business Analytics Course in Hyderabad
Employ statistics and mathematical models to interpret complex Big Data in our Professional Certification in Business Analytics. Predict future trends related to consumer action and market trends by applying Machine Learning algorithms, Deep Learning, Neural Networks algorithms to the data collated. Master Tableau for comprehensive Data Visualization of your business needs in our Business Analytics Course.
On-campus training: 72 hours
Business Analytics Training in Hyderabad
The goal of this Business Analytics course is to assist learners who are professionals in their own right in developing skills in analytics so that they may be more productive to their organizations. The course initiates with a primer on statistics. It unfolds to encompass Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Mining (supervised and unsupervised) and text mining. Machine learning algorithm development is also detailed. The use of Deep Learning and Neural Networks for business decision making is explored. The course also introduces participants to Data Visualization through Tableau and basic graphs. Learn all this and more in the best business analytics course in Hyderabad!
Business Analytics Training Outcomes in Hyderabad
Business Analytics Course Modules in Hyderabad
Understand what is Data Science, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Learn the applications and approaches to implement Analytical solutions to an organization using business data. You will learn how to implement Descriptive and Predictive Analytics as part of this module.
Inferential Statistics is the study to evaluate results for a population using a subset of data. The assumptions made for business problems are analyzed using Inferential Statistics. Learn various Hypothesis Tests to solve business problems. Using a simple mathematical formula, the equation of a line, you can predict an outcome. Understand the art of improvising the results of Prediction Models.
Line Assumptions are the prerequisite and post requisites for developing a Regression Model. As part of this module learn to deal with conditions that may arise while developing a Prediction Model. Understand the different regression techniques, like Logistic Regression and Poisson Regression, etc., used for discrete data.
Descriptive Analytics analyses historical data and can explain scenarios that happened in the past. The information generated from this preliminary analysis is subjected to Data Mining techniques to obtain the desired results. Understand the different mathematical approaches for Descriptive and Predictive Analysis as part of this Data Mining module.
Learn to predict categorical data using Classifier Techniques. In the industry, the classification techniques are predominantly used to solve prediction problems. You will learn these popular techniques and the math behind these algorithms. Learn to analyze the unstructured text data by extracting features from the data. Apply probability-based classification techniques to predict outcomes using text data.
Deep Learning techniques are based on Black Box techniques. As part of this module, you will learn the most commonly used Deep Learning Algorithms. Learn how to deal with unstructured data, the art of developing a Neural Network and the different types of Neural Networks. Support Vector Machine is a kernel-based technique to classify the non-linear data in multidimensional spaces. Understand how time-series data is different from the regular data, learn to interpret the effects of time on the data. You will learn methods used to perform forecasting on time series data.
Reporting is an essential stage of Data Analytics. You will learn the most famous business intelligence tool Tableau and its capabilities. Learn the Data Visualization rules and differentiate a good visualization from a bad visualization.
Learn to tell stories on data using graphs and plots. Learn how Tableau can be used to tell patterns and anomalies in the data. Learn the features like parameters, filters, Quick Table calculations, sets, etc., to segregate the data.
Learn how to use Calculated Fields in Tableau to customize and create new attributes. Tableau Maps feature which is a unique feature will automatically help to define stories using world maps. You will learn to add customized maps and background images for creating customized visual information. Learn to use dashboards and stories using multiple worksheets in sequence and create a story on business data.
In 2022, worldwide BDA (Big Data and Business Analytics) revenue will be $274.3 billion.(Source : IDC)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Science, Math and Commerce graduates
- IT professionals who want to specialise in digital tech
- Professionals who want to move into Data Analytics
- Professionals who want to add Data Analytics to current job skills
- Academicians and researchers working in Data Analytics
Python & R Programme
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Analytical Mindset
Register for a free orientation
Business Analytics Panel of Coaches in Hyderabad
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Process Management, Quality Management.
- Over 13 years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
- Business Analytics, Quality Management, Data Visualization with Tableau, COBOL, CICS, DB2 and JCL.
- Electronics and communications engineer with over 13 years of industry experience
- Senior Tableau developer, with experience in analytics solutions development in domains such as retail, clinical and manufacturing
- Trained over 750+ professionals across the globe in three years
- Worked with Infosys Technologies,
iGate, Patni Global Solutions as technology analyst
Dr Nitin Mishra
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization.
- Over 15 years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group)
Our business analytics course equips you with the skills to handle complex data analysis and business reporting.Gain industry recognition for niche skills with the Professional Certification in Business Analytics. The certificate illustrates your ability to extract actionable insights from business data for improved decision - making. Win the respect of peers and superiors in the industry with this certification from the best Business Analytics Training Institute in Hyderabad.
FAQs for Business Analytics Course in Hyderabad
360DigiTMG offers the best business analytics course in Hyderabad. The material is industry-specific and the course offers an opportunity to participate in a live project with INNODATATICS.
It is wise to pursue a business analytics course after MBA. 68% of Indian companies are adopting data science and Artificial Intelligence to streamline their decision-making process. It is necessary for every MBA to upgrade his knowledge of the latest technological happenings. This course will help management graduate sift through the humongous data in their organizations and derive meaningful business insights from the same.
The key benefits of a business analytics course are:
- The participants can expect good pay hikes in the role of a business analyst. Business Analysts are the most highly paid individuals in the industry
- The participants will learn to apply statistical methods for forecasting and business decision making
- Students will learn to use machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions to automate key business processes
- Professionals can resent business results to senior management and clients using powerful visualizations created in Tableau
The modules included in the course curriculum are:
- Hypothesis Testing and Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Data Mining Supervised and Unsupervised
- Text Mining and Naive Bayes
- Black Box Techniques
- Time Series Analysis
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Visual Analytics
This course lasts for 4 months . This involves 72 hours of classroom sessions, 140 hours of assignments and e-learning and 140 hours of live project work.
The student must have completed a Bachelors's degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science / Data Science or a Bachelors's degree in Engineering ( any discipline). Candidates who have completed ICWA, CA, ACS and MBA can also apply for this course.
The learning outcomes of this course are:
- The student must learn to work with various data generation sources
- Apprehend Text Mining to generate Customer Sentiment Analysis
- Gain proficiency in the use of various analytics tools, descriptive and predictive analytics
- Learn to apply machine learning solutions for better business decision making
- Learn to build prediction models
- Learn to forecast for able business decision making
- Apprehend Data Visualization concepts
The participant must possess basic computer knowledge and sound mathematical skills. He must also possess an analytical mindset.
The course material can be downloaded from our online Learning Management System (AISPRY).
As soon as a student joins a course he is assigned a mentor. If the institute feels that a particular student requires additional assistance then they will assign some more mentors for a single student.
All classroom sessions are video recorded and lodged in our Learning Management System AISPRY. If you miss a classroom session you can access the recorded session from the Learning Management System.
Our Learning Management System is titled AISPRY. It contains videos of classroom sessions, course material, quiz modules, assignments, program codes, practice data sets and other material needed for the certification examination.
Yes. We do provide you with data sets for the Tableau Training Program.
Once a student completes his course and receives the Course Completion Certificate, he is eligible for an internship. We offer an internship with INNODATATICS ltd. The students get involved in a live project with INNODATATICS. At the end of the internship, they will receive an Internship Certificate in recognition of their efforts.
Yes. At the end of this program, you will receive a Course Completion certificate from 360DigiTMG Hyderabad.
This certificate is valid lifelong. This course has a pay once repeat many times offer. You pay for this course once and repeat it as many times as you want to in the course of your life.
No. The cost of the certificate is included in the course fee.
We offer end to end placement assistance to our students. We assist them in resume preparation and conduct several rounds of mock interviews. We circulate their resumes to reputed placement consultants with whom we have a long-standing agreement. Once placed we offer technical assistance for the first project on the job.
We have uploaded free webinars on youtube. They can be accessed from the link given below.
360DigiTMG offers the following domain-specific analytics programs
- Life Sciences and Healthcare Analytics Program
- Certification Program in Financial Analytics
- Certification Program in Marketing Analytics
- HR Analytics Certification Program
- Certification Program in Supply Chain Analytics
- Cyber Security Analytics Certification Course
- Data Science for Internal Auditors
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.