In Collaboration with IBM
Data Science Course Training in Kalaburagi
- 184 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 150+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- Receive Certificate from Top University - UTM, Malaysia
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
The Indian Data Science Market will be worth 6 million dollars in 2025 and the Data Analytics Outsourcing market in India is worth $26 Billion - (Source). India will undoubtedly witness around three lakh job openings in Data Science by 2021. India is second to the United States in terms of the number of job openings in Data Science. In 2019, 97,000 positions in data science and analytics were vacant due to the lack of qualified candidates. The top sectors creating the most Data Science jobs are BFSI, Energy, Pharmaceutical, HealthCare, E-commerce, Media, and Retail. Today large companies, medium-sized companies and even startups are willing to hire data scientists in India. The five most sought after digital skills are Big Data, Software and User Testing, Mobile Development, Cloud Computing, and Software Engineering Management.
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Concepts
- Analytical Mindset
Data Science Training in Kalaburagi
360DigiTMG has introduced the most comprehensive Data Science course in Kalaburagi. The various stages of the Data Science Lifecycle are explored in the trajectory of this Data Science certification course. This Data Science training in Kalaburagi begins with an introduction to Statistics, Probability, Python, and R programming. The student will then conceptualize Data Preparation, Data Cleansing, Exploratory Data Analysis, and Data Mining (Supervised and Unsupervised). Comprehend the theory behind Feature Engineering, Feature Extraction, and Feature Selection. Participants will also learn to perform Data Mining (Supervised) with Linear Regression and Predictive Modeling with Multiple Linear Regression Techniques. Data Mining Unsupervised using Clustering, Dimension Reduction, and Association Rules are also dealt with in detail.
A module is dedicated to scripting Machine Learning Algorithms and enabling Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Black Box techniques and SVM. All the stages delineated in the CRISP-DMM framework for a Data Science Project are dealt with in great depth and clarity in this course. Undoubtedly this emerges as one of the best Data Science courses in Kalaburagi due to the live project exposure in INNODATATICS. This gives a golden opportunity for students to apply the various concepts studies to a real-time situation.
What is Data Science?
Data science is an amalgam of methods derived from statistics, data analysis, and machine learning that are trained to extract and analyze huge volumes of structured and unstructured data.
Who is a Data Scientist?
A Data Scientist is a researcher who has to prepare huge volumes of big data for analysis, build complex quantitative algorithms to organize and synthesize the information, and present the findings with compelling visualizations to senior management. A Data Scientist enhances business decision making by introducing greater speed and better direction to the entire process.
A Data Scientist must be a person who loves playing with numbers and figures. A strong analytical mindset coupled with strong industrial knowledge is the skill set most desired in a Data Scientist. He must possess above average communication skills and must be adept in communicating the technical concepts to non-technical people.
Data Scientists need a strong foundation in Statistics, Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Computer Programming, Data Warehousing, Mining, and Modeling to build winning algorithms. They must be proficient in tools such as Python, R, R Studio, Hadoop, MapReduce, Apache Spark, Apache Pig, Java, NoSQL database, Cloud Computing, Tableau, and SAS.
Data Science Course Outcomes in Kalaburagi
In this data-driven environment certification in Data Science prepares you for the surging demand of Big Data skills and technology in all the leading industries. There is a huge career prospect available in the field of data science and this Data Science Certification Programme is one of the most comprehensive Data Science courses in the industry today. This course in Kalaburagi is specially designed to suit both data professionals and beginners who want to make a career in this fast-growing profession. This training will equip the students with logical and relevant programming abilities to build database models. They will be able to create simple machine learning algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, and Random Forest to solve problems and communicate the solutions effectively. In three months, students will also explore the key techniques such as Statistical Analysis, Regression Analysis, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Forecasting and Text Mining, and scripting algorithms for the same with Python and R Programming. Understand the key concepts of Neural Networks and study Deep Learning Black Box techniques like SVM.
Block Your Time
2 Live Projects
Who Should Sign Up?
- IT Engineers
- Data and Analytics Manager
- Business Analysts
- Data Engineers
- Banking and Finance Analysts
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Professionals
- HR Managers
Data Science Course Modules in Kalaburagi
This data science certification course follows the CRISP-DM Methodology. The premier modules are devoted to a foundational perspective of Statistics, Mathematics, Business Intelligence, and Exploratory Data Analysis. The successive modules deal with Probability Distribution, Hypothesis Testing, Data Mining Supervised, Predictive Modelling - Multiple Linear Regression, Lasso And Ridge Regression, Logistic Regression, Multinomial Regression, and Ordinal Regression. Later modules deal with Data Mining Unsupervised Learning, Recommendation Engines, Network Analytics, Machine Learning, Decision Tree and Random Forest, Text Mining, and Natural Language Processing. The final modules deal with Machine Learning - classifier techniques, Perceptron, Multilayer Perceptron, Neural Networks, Deep Learning Black-Box Techniques, SVM, Forecasting, and Time Series algorithms. This is the most enriching Data Science course in Kalaburagi in terms of the array of topics covered.
Learn about insights on how data is assisting organizations to make informed data-driven decisions. Data is treated as the new oil for all the industries and sectors which keep organizations ahead in the competition. Learn the application of Big Data Analytics in real-time, you will understand the need for analytics with a use case. Also, learn about the best project management methodology for Data Mining - CRISP-DM at a high level.
- All About 360DigiTMG & Innodatatics Inc., USA
- Dos and Don'ts as a participant
- Introduction to Big Data Analytics
- Data and its uses – a case study (Grocery store)
- Interactive marketing using data & IoT – A case study
- Course outline, road map, and takeaways from the course
- Stages of Analytics - Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive, etc.
- Cross-Industry Standard Process for Data Mining
Data Science project management methodology, CRISP-DM will be explained in this module in finer detail. Learn about Data Collection, Data Cleansing, Data Preparation, Data Munging, Data Wrapping, etc. Learn about the preliminary steps taken to churn the data, known as exploratory data analysis. In this module, you also are introduced to statistical calculations which are used to derive information from data. We will begin to understand how to perform a descriptive analysis.
- Machine Learning project management methodology
- Data Collection - Surveys and Design of Experiments
- Data Types namely Continuous, Discrete, Categorical, Count, Qualitative, Quantitative and its identification and application
- Further classification of data in terms of Nominal, Ordinal, Interval & Ratio types
- Balanced versus Imbalanced datasets
- Cross Sectional versus Time Series vs Panel / Longitudinal Data
- Batch Processing vs Real Time Processing
- Structured versus Unstructured vs Semi-Structured Data
- Big vs Not-Big Data
- Data Cleaning / Preparation - Outlier Analysis, Missing Values Imputation Techniques, Transformations, Normalization / Standardization, Discretization
- Sampling techniques for handling Balanced vs. Imbalanced Datasets
- What is the Sampling Funnel and its application and its components?
- Sampling frame
- Simple random sampling
- Measures of Central Tendency & Dispersion
- Mean/Average, Median, Mode
- Variance, Standard Deviation, Range
Learn about various statistical calculations used to capture business moments for enabling decision makers to make data driven decisions. You will learn about the distribution of the data and its shape using these calculations. Understand to intercept information by representing data by visuals. Also learn about Univariate analysis, Bivariate analysis and Multivariate analysis.
- Measure of Skewness
- Measure of Kurtosis
- Spread of the Data
- Various graphical techniques to understand data
- Bar Plot
- Scatter Plot
Data Visualization helps understand the patterns or anomalies in the data easily and learn about various graphical representations in this module. Understand the terms univariate and bivariate and the plots used to analyze in 2D dimensions. Understand how to derive conclusions on business problems using calculations performed on sample data. You will learn the concepts to deal with the variations that arise while analyzing different samples for the same population using the central limit theorem.
- Line Chart
- Pair Plot
- Sample Statistics
- Population Parameters
- Inferential Statistics
In this tutorial you will learn in detail about continuous probability distribution. Understand the properties of a continuous random variable and its distribution under normal conditions. To identify the properties of a continuous random variable, statisticians have defined a variable as a standard, learning the properties of the standard variable and its distribution. You will learn to check if a continuous random variable is following normal distribution using a normal Q-Q plot. Learn the science behind the estimation of value for a population using sample data.
- Random Variable and its definition
- Probability & Probability Distribution
- Continuous Probability Distribution / Probability Density Function
- Discrete Probability Distribution / Probability Mass Function
- Normal Distribution
- Standard Normal Distribution / Z distribution
- Z scores and the Z table
- QQ Plot / Quantile - Quantile plot
- Sampling Variation
- Central Limit Theorem
- Sample size calculator
- Confidence interval - concept
- Confidence interval with sigma
- T-distribution / Student's-t distribution
- Confidence interval
- Population parameter with Standard deviation known
- Population parameter with Standard deviation not known
- A complete recap of Statistics
Learn to frame business statements by making assumptions. Understand how to perform testing of these assumptions to make decisions for business problems. Learn about different types of Hypothesis testing and its statistics. You will learn the different conditions of the Hypothesis table, namely Null Hypothesis, Alternative hypothesis, Type I error and Type II error. The prerequisites for conducting a Hypothesis test, interpretation of the results will be discussed in this module.
- Formulating a Hypothesis
- Choosing Null and Alternative Hypothesis
- Type I or Alpha Error and Type II or Beta Error
- Confidence Level, Significance Level, Power of Test
- Comparative study of sample proportions using Hypothesis testing
- 2 Sample t-test
- 2 Proportion test
- Chi-Square test
Data Mining supervised learning is all about making predictions for an unknown dependent variable using mathematical equations explaining the relationship with independent variables. Revisit the school math with the equation of a straight line. Learn about the components of Linear Regression with the equation of the regression line. Get introduced to Linear Regression analysis with a use case for prediction of a continuous dependent variable. Understand about ordinary least squares technique.
- Scatter diagram
- Correlation analysis
- Correlation coefficient
- Ordinary least squares
- Principles of regression
- Simple Linear Regression
- Exponential Regression, Logarithmic Regression, Quadratic or Polynomial Regression
- Confidence Interval versus Prediction Interval
- Heteroscedasticity / Equal Variance
In the continuation to Regression analysis study you will learn how to deal with multiple independent variables affecting the dependent variable. Learn about the conditions and assumptions to perform linear regression analysis and the workarounds used to follow the conditions. Understand the steps required to perform the evaluation of the model and to improvise the prediction accuracies. You will be introduced to concepts of variance and bias.
- LINE assumption
- Equal Variance / Homoscedasticity
- Collinearity (Variance Inflation Factor)
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Model Quality metrics
- Deletion Diagnostics
Learn about overfitting and underfitting conditions for prediction models developed. We need to strike the right balance between overfitting and underfitting, learn about regularization techniques L1 norm and L2 norm used to reduce these abnormal conditions. The regression techniques Lasso and Ridge techniques are discussed in this module .
- Understanding Overfitting (Variance) vs. Underfitting (Bias)
- Generalization error and Regularization techniques
- Different Error functions or Loss functions or Cost functions
- Lasso Regression
- Ridge Regression
You have learnt about predicting a continuous dependent variable. As part of this module, you will continue to learn Regression techniques applied to predict attribute Data. Learn about the principles of the logistic regression model, understand the sigmoid curve, the usage of cutoff value to interpret the probable outcome of the logistic regression model. Learn about the confusion matrix and its parameters to evaluate the outcome of the prediction model. Also, learn about maximum likelihood estimation.
- Principles of Logistic regression
- Types of Logistic regression
- Assumption & Steps in Logistic regression
- Analysis of Simple logistic regression results
- Multiple Logistic regression
- Confusion matrix
- False Positive, False Negative
- True Positive, True Negative
- Sensitivity, Recall, Specificity, F1
- Receiver operating characteristics curve (ROC curve)
- Precision Recall (P-R) curve
- Lift charts and Gain charts
Extension to logistic regression We have a multinomial regression technique used to predict a multiple categorical outcome. Understand the concept of multi logit equations, baseline and making classifications using probability outcomes. Learn about handling multiple categories in output variables including nominal as well as ordinal data.
- Logit and Log-Likelihood
- Category Baselining
- Modeling Nominal categorical data
- Handling Ordinal Categorical Data
- Interpreting the results of coefficient values
As part of this module you learn further different regression techniques used for predicting discrete data. These regression techniques are used to analyze the numeric data known as count data. Based on the discrete probability distributions namely Poisson, negative binomial distribution the regression models try to fit the data to these distributions. Alternatively, when excessive zeros exist in the dependent variable, zero-inflated models are preferred, you will learn the types of zero-inflated models used to fit excessive zeros data.
- Poisson Regression
- Poisson Regression with Offset
- Negative Binomial Regression
- Treatment of data with Excessive Zeros
- Zero-inflated Poisson
- Zero-inflated Negative Binomial
- Hurdle Model
Data mining unsupervised techniques are used as EDA techniques to derive insights from the business data. In this first module of unsupervised learning, get introduced to clustering algorithms. Learn about different approaches for data segregation to create homogeneous groups of data. Hierarchical clustering, K means clustering are most commonly used clustering algorithms. Understand the different mathematical approaches to perform data segregation. Also learn about variations in K-means clustering like K-medoids, K-mode techniques, learn to handle large data sets using CLARA technique.
- • Hierarchical • Supervised vs Unsupervised learning • Data Mining Process • Hierarchical Clustering / Agglomerative Clustering • Dendrogram • Measure of distance
- Euclidean, Manhattan, Mahalanobis
- Binary Euclidean
- Simple Matching Coefficient
- Jaquard's Coefficient
- Gower's General Dissimilarity Coefficient
- Types of Linkages
- Single Linkage / Nearest Neighbour
- Complete Linkage / Farthest Neighbour
- Average Linkage
- Centroid Linkage
- K-Means Clustering
- Measurement metrics of clustering
- Within the Sum of Squares
- Between the Sum of Squares
- Total Sum of Squares
- Choosing the ideal K value using Scree Plot / Elbow Curve
- Other Clustering Techniques
- Clustering Large Application (CLARA)
- Partitioning Around Medoids (PAM)
- Density-based spatial clustering of applications with noise (DBSCAN)
- Measurement metrics of clustering
Dimension Reduction (PCA) / Factor Analysis Description: Learn to handle high dimensional data. The performance will be hit when the data has a high number of dimensions and machine learning techniques training becomes very complex, as part of this module you will learn to apply data reduction techniques without any variable deletion. Learn the advantages of dimensional reduction techniques. Also, learn about yet another technique called Factor Analysis.
- Why Dimension Reduction
- Advantages of PCA
- Calculation of PCA weights
- 2D Visualization using Principal components
- Basics of Matrix Algebra
- Factor Analysis
Learn to measure the relationship between entities. Bundle offers are defined based on this measure of dependency between products. Understand the metrics Support, Confidence and Lift used to define the rules with the help of Apriori algorithm. Learn pros and cons of each of the metrics used in Association rules.
- What is Market Basket / Affinity Analysis
- Measure of Association
- Lift Ratio
- Apriori Algorithm
- Sequential Pattern Mining
Personalized recommendations made in e-commerce are based on all the previous transactions made. Learn the science of making these recommendations using measuring similarity between customers. The various methods applied for collaborative filtering, their pros and cons, SVD method used for recommendations of movies by Netflix will be discussed as part of this module.
- User-based Collaborative Filtering
- A measure of distance/similarity between users
- Driver for Recommendation
- Computation Reduction Techniques
- Search based methods/Item to Item Collaborative Filtering
- SVD in recommendation
- The vulnerability of recommendation systems
Study of a network with quantifiable values is known as network analytics. The vertex and edge are the node and connection of a network, learn about the statistics used to calculate the value of each node in the network. You will also learn about the google page ranking algorithm as part of this module.
- Definition of a network (the LinkedIn analogy)
- The measure of Node strength in a Network
- Degree centrality
- Closeness centrality
- Eigenvector centrality
- Adjacency matrix
- Betweenness centrality
- Cluster coefficient
- Introduction to Google page ranking
k Nearest Neighbor algorithm is distance based machine learning algorithm. Learn to classify the dependent variable using the appropriate k value. The k-NN classifier also known as lazy learner is a very popular algorithm and one of the easiest for application.
- Deciding the K value
- Thumb rule in choosing the K value
- Building a KNN model by splitting the data
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in KNN
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in KNN
Decision Tree & Random forest are some of the most powerful classifier algorithms based on classification rules. In this tutorial, you will learn about deriving the rules for classifying the dependent variable by constructing the best tree using statistical measures to capture the information from each of the attributes. Random forest is an ensemble technique constructed using multiple Decision trees and the final outcome is drawn from the aggregating the results obtained from these combinations of trees.
- Elements of classification tree - Root node, Child Node, Leaf Node, etc.
- Greedy algorithm
- Measure of Entropy
- Attribute selection using Information gain
- Ensemble techniques - Stacking, Boosting and Bagging
- Decision Tree C5.0 and understanding various arguments
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in Decision Tree
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in Decision Tree
- Random Forest and understanding various arguments
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in Random Forest
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in Random Forest
Learn about improving reliability and accuracy of decision tree models using ensemble techniques. Bagging and Boosting are the go to techniques in ensemble techniques. The parallel and sequential approaches taken in Bagging and Boosting methods are discussed in this module.
- Bagging or Bootstrap aggregating
The Boosting algorithms AdaBoost and Extreme Gradient Boosting are discussed as part of this continuation module You will also learn about stacking methods. Learn about these algorithms which are providing unprecedented accuracy and helping many aspiring data scientists win the first place in various competitions such as Kaggle, CrowdAnalytix, etc.
- AdaBoost / Adaptive Boosting Algorithm
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in AdaBoost
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in AdaBoost
- Gradient Boosting Algorithm
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in Gradient Boosting
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in Gradient Boosting
- Extreme Gradient Boosting (XGB) Algorithm
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in XGB
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in XGB
Learn to analyse the unstructured textual data to derive meaningful insights. Understand the language quirks to perform data cleansing, extract features using a bag of words and construct the key-value pair matrix called DTM. Learn to understand the sentiment of customers from their feedback to take appropriate actions. Advanced concepts of text mining will also be discussed which help to interpret the context of the raw text data. Topic models using LDA algorithm, emotion mining using lexicons are discussed as part of NLP module.
- Sources of data
- Bag of words
- Pre-processing, corpus Document Term Matrix (DTM) & TDM
- Word Clouds
- Corpus level word clouds
- Sentiment Analysis
- Positive Word clouds
- Negative word clouds
- Unigram, Bigram, Trigram
- Semantic network
- Extract user reviews of the product/services from Amazon, Snapdeal and trip advisor
- Install Libraries from Shell
- Extraction and text analytics in Python
- LDA / Latent Dirichlet Allocation
- Topic Modelling
- Sentiment Extraction
- Lexicons & Emotion Mining
Revise Bayes theorem to develop a classification technique for Machine learning. In this tutorial you will learn about joint probability and its applications. Learn how to predict whether an incoming email is a spam or a ham email. Learn about Bayesian probability and the applications in solving complex business problems.
- Probability – Recap
- Bayes Rule
- Naïve Bayes Classifier
- Text Classification using Naive Bayes
- Checking for Underfitting and Overfitting in Naive Bayes
- Generalization and Regulation Techniques to avoid overfitting in Naive Bayes
Perceptron algorithm is defined based on a biological brain model. You will talk about the parameters used in the perceptron algorithm which is the foundation of developing much complex neural network models for AI applications. Understand the application of perceptron algorithms to classify binary data in a linearly separable scenario.
- Neurons of a Biological Brain
- Artificial Neuron
- Perceptron Algorithm
- Use case to classify a linearly separable data
- Multilayer Perceptron to handle non-linear data
Neural Network is a black box technique used for deep learning models. Learn the logic of training and weights calculations using various parameters and their tuning. Understand the activation function and integration functions used in developing a neural network.
- Integration functions
- Activation functions
- Learning Rate (eta) - Shrinking Learning Rate, Decay Parameters
- Error functions - Entropy, Binary Cross Entropy, Categorical Cross Entropy, KL Divergence, etc.
Artificial Neural Network model used to solve the most complex data where the pattern cannot be defined using explainable models. Neural Networks are used to solve deep learning problems as well. Artificial Neural Network (ANN), Convolutional Neural Network (CNN), and Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) are the types of Neural Networks, you will understand the difference among these Networks and their applications in real-time. Learn about Gradient Descent Algorithm and its optimization techniques to reduce the error to better fit the data.
- Artificial Neural networks
- ANN structure
- Gradient Descent Algorithms - Batch GD, SGD, Mini-batch SGD
- Backward propagation
- Network Topology
- Principles of Gradient descent (Manual Calculation)
- Momentum, Nesterov Momentum
- Optimization methods: Adam, Adagrad, Adadelta, RMSProp
- CNN - Convolutional Neural Network
- RNN - Recurrent Neural Network
As part of this module learn about another Deep Learning algorithm SVM which is also a black box technique. SVM is about creating boundaries for classifying data in multidimensional spaces. These boundaries are called hyperplanes which may be linear or non-linear boundaries which segregate the categories to a maximum margin possible. Learn about kernel tricks application to convert the data into high dimensional spaces to classify the non-linear spaces into linearly separable data.
- Support Vector Machines
- Classification Hyperplanes
- Best fit "boundary"
- Kernel Tricks - Linear, RBF, etc.
- Non-Linear Kernel Tricks
- Avoiding overfitting in SVM
- Regularization techniques in SVM
Kaplan Meier method and life tables are used to estimate the time before the event occurs. Survival analysis is about analyzing this duration or time before the event. Real-time applications of survival analysis in customer churn, medical sciences and other sectors is discussed as part of this module. Learn how survival analysis techniques can be used to understand the effect of the features on the event using Kaplan Meier survival plot.
- Examples of Survival Analysis
- Time to event
- Survival, Hazard, Cumulative Hazard Functions
- Introduction to Parametric and non-parametric functions
Time series analysis is performed on the data which is collected with respect to time. The response variable is affected by time. Understand the time series components, Level, Trend, Seasonality, Noise and methods to identify them in a time series data. The different forecasting methods available to handle the estimation of the response variable based on the condition of whether the past is equal to the future or not will be introduced in this module. In this first module of forecasting, you will learn the application of Model-based forecasting techniques.
- Introduction to time series data
- Steps to forecasting
- Components to time series data
- Scatter plot and Time Plot
- Lag Plot
- ACF - Auto-Correlation Function / Correlogram
- Visualization principles
- Naïve forecast methods
- Errors in the forecast and it metrics - ME, MAD, MSE, RMSE, MPE, MAPE
- Model-Based approaches
- Linear Model
- Exponential Model
- Quadratic Model
- Additive Seasonality
- Multiplicative Seasonality
- Model-Based approaches Continued
- AR (Auto-Regressive) model for errors
- Random walk
In this continuation module of forecasting learn about data-driven forecasting techniques. Learn about ARMA and ARIMA models which combine model-based and data-driven techniques. Understand the smoothing techniques and variations of these techniques. Get introduced to the concept of de-trending and deseasonalize the data to make it stationary. You will learn about seasonal index calculations which are used for reseasonalize the result obtained by smoothing models.
- ARMA (Auto-Regressive Moving Average), Order p and q
- ARIMA (Auto-Regressive Integrated Moving Average), Order p, d, and q
- A data-driven approach to forecasting
- Smoothing techniques
- Moving Average
- Exponential Smoothing
- Holt's / Double Exponential Smoothing
- Winters / Holt-Winters
- De-seasoning and de-trending
- Econometric Models
- Forecasting using Python
- Forecasting using R
Data Science Trends in Kalaburagi
The demand for Data Scientists is predicted to increase by 30% by 2021. With the inclusion of Cloud and IoT technologies, there has been an exponential growth of data that has led to the expansion of roles for data scientists in the field of Machine Learning and Big Data technology. In the times to come a Data scientist role will not be just subjected to technical aspects but will rise to more of a collaborator and a facilitators role. An entry-level fresher in Data Science earns around Rs.4.0 lakhs. And if he decides to stay put for another 5 to 10 years on the job, he gets a handsome promotion to the Rs 7 to 11 lakhs per annum layer. If he persists and dedicates a lifetime to data science he can garner anywhere from 25 lakhs to a whopping one crore per annum.
In India, Data Scientists have 4 job hops in 8 years with a 2-year tenure with each employer. Data Scientists normally get a 60-100% salary increase on job changes. First, the aspirant joins as a Data Scientist intern and as a Junior Data Scientist and then moves on to becoming a Senior Data Scientist. After this, he gets elevated to Principal Data Scientist and finally heads the Data Science vertical as Chief Data Scientist of the company. The top employers in Data Science are IBM, Accenture, JPMorgan Chase, Amex, McKinsey & Co, Impetus, Wipro, and Microsoft. Accenture offers the highest salary of Rs.19.6 lacs per annum.
How we prepare you
Additional Assignments of over 150+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in Data Science fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
Data Science Course Panel of Coaches in Kalaburagi
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data Visualization
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-, Car-) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data Visualization
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
Earn a certificate and demonstrate your commitment to the profession. Use it to distinguish yourself in the job market, get recognised at the workplace and boost your confidence. The Data Science Certificate is your passport to an accelerated career path.
"The course was well structured and our trainer was very thorough in the concepts. I liked the interview preparation and thanks to 360DigiTMG I got placed well.”
Senior Software Engineer
"The faculty went to great depths to clarify our doubts. They gave us a lot of assignments and one very challenging live project. Great place to study.”
"Data Science is an esoteric subject but this course made it so simple for me. I loved the course material and quizzes. The instructor was very helpful. You can learn a lot from this institute.”
"The course material and infrastructure is sound. They keep a watch on us most of the time. They really helped me secure a job. I liked their placement assistance. Very sound institute.”
Business Intelligence Analyst
"Countless benefits of this course.Special Thanks to my mentors.It feels great to finally start working.”
"Good ambience and a good team. They really guided me well from day one. I like my mentor very much. The course material is excellent.”
"The trainers displayed good communication skills and made the sessions more interactive. This course has been really great.”
Wan Muhamad Taufik
Associate Data Scientist
Our Alumni Work At
FAQs for Data Science Course Training in Kalaburag
This is an excellent data science course for beginners. 360DigiTMG is the best institute for data science training in Kalaburagi. The course begins with an introduction to concepts in mathematics, statistics and data science. Students receive instruction in the world's most popular languages - Python and R.
You must have passed a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Data Science. A Bachelor's degree in any engineering discipline is welcome. If you meet these requirements then you are eligible to join this course.
In this blended program, you will be attending 184 hours of classroom sessions of 4 months. After completion, you will have access to the online Learning Management System for another three months for recorded videos and assignments. The total duration of assignments to be completed online is 150 hours. Besides this, you will be working on a live project for a month.
The Data Science using Python and R programming offered by 360DigiTMG is one of the best data science courses in Kalaburagi.
Yes. An individual can pursue a data science course from a reputed institute after graduation. The institute must offer live project exposure via an internship program and possess industry-specific course material.
On an average a data scientist earns Rs.6,20,244 per annum in India. A Senior Data Scientist can expect ? 11,47,826 (Source).
Yes. On submission of all assignments, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate. A sample of the certificate is available on our website for your reference.
Yes. We are proud to announce that we have received the TUV SUD rating of quality for our data science course.
Yes. Students can avail of our scholarship scheme titled " Jumpstart". 90% scholarship will be bestowed on deserving students.
The topics included in this course are
- Introduction to Python and R programming
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Inferential Statistics
- Probability Distribution
- Data Visualization<
- Hypothesis Testing
- Data Mining Supervised Learning
- Predictive Modelling
- Regression Analysis
- Data Mining Unsupervised Learning
- Dimension reduction
- Association Rules
- Machine Learning
- Text Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Neural Networks
- Deep Learning
- Black Box Techniques - SVM
- Forecasting/ Time Series
You will apprehend Python, R and R Studio in this course.
The course material can be downloaded from our online Learning Management System AISPRY.
Yes. We provide online tutorials in the course material. These can be accessed from our Learning Management System AISPRY.
If you miss a class, we will arrange for a recording of the session. You can then access it through the online Learning Management System.
Each classroom session is recorded on video and stored in our Learning Management System AISPRY. You will be assigned a dedicated login to AISPRY. You can access the video sessions from AISPRY.
After you have completed the classroom sessions, you will receive assignments through the online Learning Management System that you can access at your convenience. You will need to complete the assignments in order to obtain your data scientist certificate.
After the student receives the course completion certificate, he has to enroll for an internship with INNODATATICS Ltd. He will be assigned a live project that he has to complete in a month's time.
We assign mentors to each student in this program. Additionally, during the mentorship session, if the mentor feels that you require additional assistance, you may be referred to another mentor or trainer.
We provide end to end data science placement assistance after the internship is over. We help in resume preparation and conduct mock interviews. We also float your resume to several reliable placement consultants with whom we have a long association.
This Certificate is valid lifelong. 360DigiTMG has a pay once repeat many times offer on this course. You pay once for the course and can repeat it many times in the future for free. This helps you adapt to technological changes and software updates in the course of your career.
Jobs in the field of Data Science in Kalaburagi
The top sectors creating the most data science jobs are BFSI, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, E-commerce, Media, and Retail. The maximum demand for Data Scientists are in the Metros cities like Delhi-NCR and Mumbai. It’s demand is also catching up in emerging cities like Pune and Bangalore.
Salaries in Kalaburagi for Data Scientist
The average salary of a Data Scientist is Rs.10.3 lakhs per annum in India. Professionals specializing in advanced analytics and predictive modelling can command higher salaries.
Data Science Projects in Kalaburagi
The Indian government has initiated several data science projects in the fields of Agriculture, Electricity, Water, Healthcare, Education, Road Traffic Safety and Air Pollution. The Government of India has initiated several data science research initiatives as well.
Role of Open Source Tools in Analytics
Python and R are easy to learn and maintain and therefore, Godsend to developers in Data Science. Their extended libraries make it possible to stretch the applications of Python from Big Data Analytics to Machine Learning.
Modes of Training for Data Science with Python
The course in Kalaburagi is designed to suit the needs of students as well as working professionals. We at 360DigiTMG give our students the option of both classroom and online learning. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of Data Science
Data Science is used for securities fraud early warning, card fraud detection systems, demand enterprise risk management, analysis of healthcare information, seismic interpretation, reservoir characterization, energy exploration, traffic control and route planning.
Companies That Trust Us
360digitMG offers customised corporate training programmes that suit the industry-specific needs of each company. Engage with us to design continuous learning programmes and skill development roadmaps for your employees. Together, let’s create a future-ready workforce that will enhance the competitiveness of your business.
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.