In Collaboration with IBM
IoT Certification Course Training in Hyderabad
- Trainers from IIT & BITS Pilani
- 40 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 80+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
Internet of Things
- Basic Programming
- Basic Electronics Knowledge
"The India IoT market will touch $15 billion by 2020 and grow with a CAGR of 24.24% during 2016-2023."- (Source). IoT is among the most important technologies of the 21st century that has made it possible to connect various everyday objects over the internet via embedded devices. It has made the flow of communication easy between the physical and the digital world. As IoT becomes popular, many companies are capitalizing on it to derive tremendous business value. It allows companies to manage their businesses better by contributing to increased productivity and efficiency of business operations. It also helps organizations make better decisions, decrease the workload with automation, and provides a good quality of life. With 50 billion devices connected to the Internet of Things and an economic impact of up to $11 trillion by 2025, the Internet of Things (IoT) is here to stay.
IoT Course Training in Hyderabad
The IoT training in Hyderabad commences with an overview of the concepts and various applications of the Internet of Things (IoT). This IoT course will enable you to grasp the fundamental concepts of IoT and its applications. Knowledge of IoT Network Architecture, Device Architecture and Client-Server Architecture is disseminated. The various types of sensors and Embedded Development Boards like Arduino, Raspberry Pi are elaborated. The various IoT communication protocols (wired, wireless, application, and transport layer) are dealt with in detail. Training on Cloud Computing and Cloud services like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS is imparted. Students will learn to design an IoT product, interface peripherals, and program GPIOs, I/O peripherals, and sensor modules. Python Programming for a Raspberry-Pi Board and hands-on training on a Raspberry-Pi board are also key topics on the agenda. All this and more make this program the best IoT course in Hyderabad.
This course on IoT in Hyderabad aims to provide an overview of the IoT ecosystem, various technologies used in IoT, and understanding the standards related to the Internet of Things. The various tools covered in this course are Raspberry and Arduino. A separate module has been designed to explain the fundamentals of Embedded C and python which is clubbed with hands-on exposure on different kinds of embedded development boards like Raspberry Pi.
What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
IoT is a giant network of everyday things embedded with electronics, sensors, and software via the internet that allows devices to collect and exchange data from other nearby devices and can identify themselves to other devices. The IoT is influencing every domain of our lives from the way we respond to the way we act right from controlling our electrical appliances like AC’s, Televisions, Smartwatches, Fridge, etc. that can be controlled by our smartphones. IoT provides a platform for all the devices to communicate with each other with the help of sensors in these devices which continuously emit data regarding the working state of the devices. All the data collected from these sensors are sent to the IoT platform where it is integrated and analyzed to produce valuable data.
IoT Course Outcomes in Hyderabad
The Internet of Things has used the power and omnipresence of the internet to connect various devices, gadgets, appliances, and infrastructures. It is a network where machines everywhere communicate with other machines providing advanced data collection, analysis and connectivity. IoT brought the onset of a system of interconnected devices that are capable of exchanging data and can mutually improve each other's capabilities. In this course, the students will learn about the importance of the Internet of Things and how it differs from traditional data collection systems. Explore the architecture, operation, and business benefits of IoT and its relationship with cloud computing, and Big Data. This training will also equip you with the skills needed to build the Internet of Things (IoT) systems and review key technologies employed to form complete IoT systems. The Internet of Things is seamless interconnectivity of various devices via the internet that is facilitating people to live and work smarter. These devices have integrated technology more deeply into our daily lives and are paving a path for you to walk on and reach your destination which is a growing range of sophisticated IoT enterprises. The IoT training in Hyderabad offers you the best course that clearly defines the outcomes and teaching concepts behind the IoT and gives you a taste at real-world solutions.
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be IoT Analysts
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, IoT Experts
- Candidates aspiring to get an overall understanding of “IoT Analytics”
- Professionals who wish to understand IoT Architecture, Cloud IoT and IoT Implementation Strategy
Internet of Things Course Modules in Hyderabad
Today we are buried under the hype phase of IoT with various business industries like retailers, automobiles, telecommunication ready to jump on the IoT bandwagon to take it to the next level. The IoT training in Hyderabad gives you a sufficient level of detail to understand the complete aspects of IoT architecture, IoT design, and end to end IoT systems. You will also learn programming languages like Python for Data Analysis and will get the chance to learn about the concepts of cloud computing. An entire module is devoted to IoT device design wherein the students are exposed to the various types of sensors, their classification, and their application. Communication protocols like wired, wireless, IPv4 and IPv6 and services on the cloud-like IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS are also explained in detail.
- This module introduces the world of IoT with detailed descriptions of different stages in IoT Architecture.
- Learn about IoT components - Sensors, Development boards, Gateways, and Actuators by relating them to real-life case studies.
- In this module, we are going to discuss SoCs and how to program them.
- This module gives knowledge about SoCs and development boards and we will do basic programming using Arduino Mega 2560.
- Learn to interface input devices like Sensors and output devices like Display units or Actuators to GPIOS of SoC by performing Handson on Arduino and Nodemcu Boards.
- Most of the processors or SoCs (System on Chip) use serial communication ports to communicate with external peripherals.
- We will discuss Serial Communication Protocols like UART, I2C, SPI and Handson using an Arduino board.
- Learn different standards of communication like Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, 6LowPAN, LPWANs (LoRa and SigFox), Cellular Communication - LTE, and NB-IoT.
- In this module, we will do a Project in class using the HC-05 Bluetooth module and Arduino Board.
- Understand TCP/IP stack and changes in TCP/IP to make it suitable for IoT.
- Learn about different types of Network Topologies and IoT Networks - AdHoc Networks, WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks)
- In this module, we will do Handson where we will send temperature sensor data to Thingspeak Cloud using Arduino and esp8266 boards. Also, discuss different IoT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand the role of IoT Gateway in IoT Architecture by performing Handson using Raspberry pi as IoT Gateway.
- Understand how applications running on IoT devices will transfer data using different application layer protocols - MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Web Sockets, etc.
- We will do Handson exercise where we will make Raspberry pi as MQTT Broker and other devices as MQTT clients.
- Also, discuss different MQTT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand different types of Cloud Services- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- Learn about Azure SDKs (device and service SDKs)
- Learn to provision endpoints on IoT Hub.
- Stream real-time weather data coming from Raspberry Pi to Power BI using Stream Analytics Engine and IoT Hub on Azure.
- Understand Edge Computing and Analytics using Microsoft Azure.
- Understand existing security standards to secure IoT Networks at each layer - Physical, Network and Communication Layers.
IoT Trends in Hyderabad
The IoT training in Hyderabad will open many doors for stepping into the world of opportunities where the physical world meets the digital world. The IoT trends to look out for are the rise in the demand for connected home devices, Edge computing that will offer benefits like better management of large amounts of data, lower dependency on cloud and providing better security of data. IoT will also mark a golden period for retailers and marketers who with the help of beacon and sensors will be able to offer next-level service complimented by greater personalization. Sectors like Healthcare and Education will also be able to deliver value offerings to their end customers. Technologies like Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning will dictate and define drift and involvement of IoT in the coming time.
With the growth in the rapidly expanding field of IoT, the salaries of IoT professionals in India are said to be 80% higher than that of other IT professionals. The average salary of a mid-level IoT professional is around 16 lakh per annum which is pretty impressive as compared to other IT sectors. With top companies like Accenture, Amazon, Wipro, Oracle, Infosys extensively hiring IoT professionals only suggests an optimistic future for people looking to pursue a career in IoT. Gear up for a successful career in this future technology by getting enrolled in the IoT Training in Hyderabad which is provided as per Industry-based standards and delivered to you by expert trainers from the industry which is an added advantage of this training in Hyderabad.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 80+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in IoT fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
IoT Course Panel of Coaches in Hyderabad
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
Earn a certificate and demonstrate your commitment to the profession. Use it to distinguish yourself in the job market, get workplace recognition and boost your confidence. This certificate is your passport to an accelerated career path.
"The course was well structured and our trainer was very thorough in the concepts. I liked the interview preparation and thanks to 360DigiTMG I got placed well.”
Senior Software Engineer
"The faculty went to great depths to clarify our doubts. They gave us a lot of assignments and one very challenging live project. Great place to study.”
"Data Science is an esoteric subject but this course made it so simple for me. I loved the course material and quizzes. The instructor was very helpful. You can learn a lot from this institute.”
"The course material and infrastructure is sound. They keep a watch on us most of the time. They really helped me secure a job. I liked their placement assistance. Very sound institute.”
Business Intelligence Analyst
"Countless benefits of this course.Special Thanks to my mentors.It feels great to finally start working.”
"Good ambience and a good team. They really guided me well from day one. I like my mentor very much. The course material is excellent.”
"The trainers displayed good communication skills and made the sessions more interactive. This course has been really great.”
Wan Muhamad Taufik
Associate Data Scientist
Our Alumni Work At
FAQs for Certification Program in IoT Hyderabad
To be eligible for this course the student must have prior knowledge of computers and programming. He must have a working knowledge of Linux, Python programming, Azure IoT and Azure Storage. If a fresh graduate possesses the above skills he can join this course.
The minimum educational qualification must be a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science /Data Science or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (any discipline). The student must have a working knowledge of Linux, Python programming, Azure IoT and Azure Storage.
This is not a full-fledged IoT hardware course. However, there is a module devoted to IoT Device Design which explains the different kinds of IoT sensors, embedded development boards, and other IoT devices. Due importance is given to designing an IoT product. This course is focused on the software that drives the IoT hardware.
360DigiTMG offers one of the best IoT courses in Hyderabad. The course dwells on basic and advanced concepts in the Internet of Things.
This course has a module devoted to IoT Network Architecture, IoT Device Architecture, and Publish-Subscribe Architecture.
Good knowledge of Python, R, Embedded C and knowledge of Linux programming is essential.
IoT networking is very much a part of the curriculum. The various IoT communication protocols that you will study are:
- Wired Communication Protocol
- Wireless Communication Protocol
- Application Protocol - MQTT,CoAP,HTTP, AMQP
- Transport Layer Protocols - TCP vs UDP
- IP - IPv4 and IPv6
Yes. We teach you how to develop Python, R and Embedded C programs for enabling IoT devices.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Set up a Raspberry Pi board and boot from it
- Develop Python code for a Raspberry Pi board
- Interface sensors and LED with a Raspberry Pi board
- Send data to the cloud using a Raspberry Pi board
- Make Raspberry Pi web server, TCP client-server and UDP client-server
The total duration of IoT course training is 3 months. It includes 24 hours of classroom sessions, 60 hours of assignments and e-learning and 60 hours in live projects.
When you join the course you can download the course material from our Learning Management System AISPRY.
The topics in the course syllabus are:
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT Network Architecture
- Classification of Sensor
- IoT Communication Protocols
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Services (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- IoT product design
- Interfacing peripherals, programming GPIO's, Programming knowledge of Embedded C and Python
- Hands-on module on Raspberry Pi
You get to work on one live project with INNODATATICS as part of the internship scheme.
No. You are being charged a single amount for the course and there are no additional charges apart from that.
Once you complete your classroom sessions, assignments and e-learning sessions you will receive a Course Completion Certificate.
Yes. After you receive the Course Completion Certificate you have to enroll for an internship with INNODATATICS. Here you will have to complete a live project.
We provide end to end placement assistance after the internship is over. We help in resume preparation and conduct mock interviews. We also float your resume to several reliable placement consultants with whom we have a long association.
If you miss a class, we will arrange for a recording of the session. You can then access it through the online Learning Management System.
Our team will support you on 24*7. If you have any queries any time during the engagement you can contact us without delay.
AISPRY is our Learning Management System. It hosts the recorded videos of sessions along with Course Material, Quiz modules, Assignments, Program codes, practice Data and other material required for your certification program
Jobs in the field of IoT in Hyderabad
A career around IoT with a six-figure salary may be a good jump start for anyone who wants to make it big. Some of the job profiles in the field of IoT are System Design Engineer, IoT software developer, IoT product manager, IoT solution Architect, and IoT research developer.
Salaries in Hyderabad for IoT
The top players of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the market are Accenture, Amazon, Google, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, etc. Around 20% of IoT experts earn in the range of ?11-25 lakh per annum and a Systems Design Engineer in India earns an average salary of ?11,00,000 per annum.
IoT Projects in Hyderabad
Internet of Things (IoT) is a new leading technology of the 21st century. IoT can be leveraged in many projects like weather and pollution monitoring and reporting, home automation, traffic management, building an anti-theft system, energy management, and health monitoring systems to name a few.
Role of Open Source Tools in IoT
Open-source IoT tools are cost-effective and easier to integrate with other tools. They allow the user to design and change the code in their IoT applications to increase their capacity and performance. In this course, we will be exploring Raspberry Pi and Arduino.
Modes of Training for IoT
The course in Hyderabad is designed to suit the needs of students as well as working professionals. We at 360DigiTMG give our students the option of both classroom and online learning. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of IoT
IoT brings together the hardware and the software to generate a more technically-driven environment in various domains of manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, power plants, smart surveillance, urban security, and many more.
Companies That Trust Us
360digitMG offers customised corporate training programmes that suit the industry-specific needs of each company. Engage with us to design continuous learning programmes and skill development roadmaps for your employees. Together, let’s create a future-ready workforce that will enhance the competitiveness of your business.
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.
360DigiTMG – Data Analytics, Data Science Course Training Hyderabad
Internet Of Things (IOT) Certification Course Training in Hyderabad - IoT Training in Hyderabad, IoT Course in Hyderabad, IoT Course, IoT Courses, IoT Certification in Hyderabad, IoT Certification, IoT Training in Madhapur, IoT Training in Gachibowli, IoT Training in Kukatpally, IoT Course in Ameerpet, IoT Training in Ameerpet, Best IoT Training, Best IoT Course in Hyderabad, IoT Institute, IoT Institute in Hyderabad, IoT Institute Near Me, Data Science Course in Bangalore, Data Science Training in Bangalore, Top IoT Institute in Hyderabad, Data Science Course in Hyderabad, Data Science Training in Hyderabad.