Internet of Things (IoT) Course in Hyderabad
Enroll in the most well structured IoT Course in Hyderabad! This 24 Hours program, Certification on IoT is designed to orient the student to key concepts of the Internet Of Things. In this IoT Course you will study IoT network architecture, device architecture, sensor design, embedded development boards, and IoT communication protocols in great detail. Leverage various cloud platforms and cloud services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with IoT. Run python scripts on a Raspberry Pi board and enable GPIO programming.
On-campus training: 24 hours
IoT Training in Hyderabad
This IoT course will enable you to grasp the fundamental concepts of IoT and its applications. Knowledge of IoT Network Architecture, Device Architecture, and Client-Server Architecture is disseminated. The various types of sensors and Embedded Development Boards like Arduino, Raspberry Pi are elaborated. The various IoT communication protocols (wired, wireless, application and transport layer) are dealt with in detail. Training on Cloud Computing and Cloud services like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS is imparted. Students will learn to design an IoT product, interface peripherals and program GPIOs, I/O peripherals and sensor modules. Python Programming for a Raspberry-Pi Board and hands-on training on a Raspberry-Pi board are also key topics on the agenda. All this and more make this program the best IoT course in Hyderabad.
IoT Courses Learning Outcomes in Hyderabad
Internet of Things Training Modules in Hyderabad
- This module introduces the world of IoT with detailed descriptions of different stages in IoT Architecture.
- Learn about IoT components - Sensors, Development boards, Gateways, and Actuators by relating them to real-life case studies.
- In this module, we are going to discuss SoCs and how to program them.
- This module gives knowledge about SoCs and development boards and we will do basic programming using Arduino Mega 2560.
- Learn to interface input devices like Sensors and output devices like Display units or Actuators to GPIOS of SoC by performing Handson on Arduino and Nodemcu Boards.
- Most of the processors or SoCs (System on Chip) use serial communication ports to communicate with external peripherals.
- We will discuss Serial Communication Protocols like UART, I2C, SPI and Handson using an Arduino board.
- Learn different standards of communication like Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, 6LowPAN, LPWANs (LoRa and SigFox), Cellular Communication - LTE, and NB-IoT.
- In this module, we will do a Project in class using the HC-05 Bluetooth module and Arduino Board.
- Understand TCP/IP stack and changes in TCP/IP to make it suitable for IoT.
- Learn about different types of Network Topologies and IoT Networks - AdHoc Networks, WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks)
- In this module, we will do Handson where we will send temperature sensor data to Thingspeak Cloud using Arduino and esp8266 boards. Also, discuss different IoT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand the role of IoT Gateway in IoT Architecture by performing Handson using Raspberry pi as IoT Gateway.
- Understand how applications running on IoT devices will transfer data using different application layer protocols - MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Web Sockets, etc.
- We will do Handson exercise where we will make Raspberry pi as MQTT Broker and other devices as MQTT clients.
- Also, discuss different MQTT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand different types of Cloud Services- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- Learn about Azure SDKs (device and service SDKs)
- Learn to provision endpoints on IoT Hub.
- Stream real-time weather data coming from Raspberry Pi to Power BI using Stream Analytics Engine and IoT Hub on Azure.
- Understand Edge Computing and Analytics using Microsoft Azure.
- Understand existing security standards to secure IoT Networks at each layer - Physical, Network and Communication Layers.
Indian firms currently have about 40% of the addressed IoT services market a share that is expected to rise to 44% by 2021.(Source: Economic Times)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be IoT Analysts
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, IoT Experts
- Candidates aspiring to get an overall understanding of “IoT Analytics”
- Professionals who wish to understand IoT Architecture, Cloud IoT and IoT Implementation Strategy
- Employees of organizations, who are planning to shift to IoT and Data Analytics
- Finally – Students who wish to embark on the journey of IoT, Cloud Computing and Data Analytics
Internet of Things
- Basic Programming
- Basic Electronics Knowledge
Register for a free orientation
IoT Certification Panel of Coaches in Hyderabad
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
Earn a certificate and demonstrate your commitment to the profession. Use it to distinguish yourself in the job market, get workplace recognition and boost your confidence. This certificate is your passport to an accelerated career path.
FAQs for Certification Program in IoT Hyderabad
360DigiTMG offers one of the best IoT courses in Hyderabad. The course dwells on basic and advanced concepts in the Internet of Things.
To be eligible for this course the student must have prior knowledge of computers and programming. He must have a working knowledge of Linux, Python programming, Azure IoT and Azure Storage. If a fresh graduate possesses the above skills he can join this course.
This course has a module devoted to IoT Network Architecture, IoT Device Architecture, and Publish-Subscribe Architecture.
Good knowledge of Python, R, Embedded C and knowledge of Linux programming is essential.
The minimum educational qualification must be a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science /Data Science or a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (any discipline). The student must have a working knowledge of Linux, Python programming, Azure IoT and Azure Storage.
This is not a full-fledged IoT hardware course. However, there is a module devoted to IoT Device Design which explains the different kinds of IoT sensors, embedded development boards, and other IoT devices. Due importance is given to designing an IoT product. This course is focused on the software that drives the IoT hardware.
IoT networking is very much a part of the curriculum. The various IoT communication protocols that you will study are:
- Wired Communication Protocol
- Wireless Communication Protocol
- Application Protocol - MQTT,CoAP,HTTP, AMQP
- Transport Layer Protocols - TCP vs UDP
- IP - IPv4 and IPv6
Yes. We teach you how to develop Python, R and Embedded C programs for enabling IoT devices.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Set up a Raspberry Pi board and boot from it
- Develop Python code for a Raspberry Pi board
- Interface sensors and LED with a Raspberry Pi board
- Send data to the cloud using a Raspberry Pi board
- Make Raspberry Pi web server, TCP client-server and UDP client-server
The total duration of IoT course training is 3 months. It includes 24 hours of classroom sessions, 60 hours of assignments and e-learning and 60 hours in live projects.
When you join the course you can download the course material from our Learning Management System AISPRY.
The topics in the course syllabus are:
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT Network Architecture
- Classification of Sensor
- IoT Communication Protocols
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Services (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- IoT product design
- Interfacing peripherals, programming GPIO's, Programming knowledge of Embedded C and Python
- Hands-on module on Raspberry Pi
You get to work on one live project with INNODATATICS as part of the internship scheme.
No. You are being charged a single amount for the course and there are no additional charges apart from that.
Once you complete your classroom sessions, assignments and e-learning sessions you will receive a Course Completion Certificate.
Yes. After you receive the Course Completion Certificate you have to enroll for an internship with INNODATATICS. Here you will have to complete a live project.
We provide end to end placement assistance after the internship is over. We help in resume preparation and conduct mock interviews. We also float your resume to several reliable placement consultants with whom we have a long association.
If you miss a class, we will arrange for a recording of the session. You can then access it through the online Learning Management System.
Our team will support you on 24*7. If you have any queries any time during the engagement you can contact us without delay.
AISPRY is our Learning Management System. It hosts the recorded videos of sessions along with Course Material, Quiz modules, Assignments, Program codes, practice Data and other material required for your certification program
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.