AI & Deep Learning Course in Hyderabad
Automate your key business processes with Artificial Intelligence with the help of our Certification Program in AI and Deep Learning. Build Artificial Intelligence systems using Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms with the assistance of this Artificial Intelligence Course. Develop AI and Deep Learning solutions using Python libraries. Implement Deep Learning solutions with CNN's and enable Natural Language Processing (NLP) with RNN's. Apply GPUs and TPUs in Deep Learning algorithms. Master Artificial Intelligence in 360DigiTMG - the best Artificial Intelligence Course in Hyderabad.
On-campus training: 60 Hours
Artificial Intelligence Training in Hyderabad
This Artificial Intelligence Course has been conceived and structured to groom consummate AI professionals. In the initial modules, training is imparted on building AI systems using Deep Learning algorithms. The student learns to run all variants of Neural Network Machine Learning Algorithms. This course enables the students to implement Deep Learning solutions with Convolution Neural Networks and perform Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP) using Recurrent Neural Networks. The usage of Python libraries, GPUs and TPUs in solving Deep Learning problems are highlighted in the best Artificial Intelligence Course in Hyderabad.
AI Training Learning Outcomes
AI Training Modules in Hyderabad
This course will be the first stepping stone towards Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. In this module, you will be introduced to the analytics programming languages. R is a statistical programming language and Python is a general-purpose programming language. These are the most popular tools currently being employed to churn data for deriving meaningful insights.
- All About 360DigiTMG & Innodatatics Inc., USA
- Dos and Don'ts as a Participant
- Introduction to Artificial intelligence and Deep learning
- Course Outline, Road Map and Takeaways from the Course
- Cross-Industry Standard Process for Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Applications
Different packages can be used to build Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence models, such as Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, and PyTorch. You will learn more about these packages and their applications in detail.
Tensorflow and Keras libraries can be used to build Machine Learning and Deep Learning models. OpenCV is used for image processing and PyTorch is highly useful when you have no idea how much memory will be required for creating a Neural Network Model.
- Introduction to Deep Learning libraries – Torch, Theono, Caffe, Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV and PyTorch
- Deep dive into Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV and PyTorch
- Introduction to Anaconda, R for Windows, R studio and Spyder
- Environment Setup and Installation Methods of Multiple Packages
Understand the types of Machine Learning Algorithms. Learn about the life cycle and the detailed understanding of each step involved in the project life cycle. The CRISP-DM process is applied in general for Data Analytics /AI projects. Learn about CRISP-DM and the stages of the project life cycle in-depth.
You will also learn different types of data, Data Collection, Data Preparation, Data Cleansing, Feature Engineering, EDA, Data Mining and various Error Functions. Understand about imbalanced data handling techniques and algorithms.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Machine Learning and its types - Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Semi-supervised Learning, Active Learning, Transfer Learning, Structured Prediction
- Understand Business Problem – Business Objective & Business Constraints
- Data Collection - Surveys and Design of Experiments
- Data Types namely Continuous, Discrete, Categorical, Count, Qualitative, Quantitative and its identification and application
- Further classification of data in terms of Nominal, Ordinal, Interval & Ratio types
- Balanced versus Imbalanced datasets
- Cross-Sectional versus Time Series versus Panel / Longitudinal Data
- Batch Processing versus Real-Time Processing
- Structured versus Unstructured vs Semi-Structured Data
- Big versus Not-Big Data
- Data Cleaning / Preparation - Outlier Analysis, Missing Values Imputation Techniques, Transformations, Normalization / Standardization, Discretization
- Sampling Techniques for Handling Balanced versus Imbalanced Datasets
- Measures of Central Tendency & Dispersion
- Population Parameters and Sample Statistics
- Mean/Average, Median, Mode
- Variance, Standard Deviation, Range
- Various Graphical Techniques to Understand Data
- Bar Plot
- Scatter Plot
- Feature Engineering - Feature Extraction & Feature Selection
- Error Functions - Mean Error, Mean Absolute Deviation, Mean Squared Error, Mean Percentage Error, Root Mean Squared Error, Mean Absolute Percentage Error, Cross Table, Confusion Matrix, Binary Cross Entropy & Categorical Cross-Entropy
- High-Level Strategy in Handling Machine Learning Projects
Maximize or minimize the error rate using Calculus. Learn to find the best fit line using the linear least-squares method. Understand the gradient method to find the minimum value of a function where a closed-form of the solution is not available or not easily obtained.
Under Linear Algebra, you will learn sets, function, scalar, vector, matrix, tensor, basic operations and different matrix operations. Under Probability one will learn about Uniform Distribution, Normal Distribution, Binomial Distribution, Discrete Random Variable, Cumulative Distribution Function and Continuous Random Variables.
- Optimizations - Applications
- Foundations - Slope, Derivatives & Tangent
- Derivatives in Optimization: Maxima & Minima - First Derivative Test, Second Derivative Test, Partial Derivatives, Cross Partial Derivatives, Saddle Point, Determinants, Minor and Cofactor
- Gradient Descent Method / Optimization - Minima, Maxima & Learning Rate
You will have a high level understanding of the human brain, importance of multiple layers in the Neural Network, extraction of features layers wise, composition of the data in Deep Learning using an image, speech and text.
You will briefly understand feature extraction using SIFT/HOG for images, Speech recognition and feature extraction using MFCC and NLP feature extraction using parse tree syntactic.
Introduction to neurons, which are connected to weighted inputs, threshold values, and an output. You will understand the importance of weights, bias, summation and activation functions.
- Human Brain – Introduction to neuron
- Compositionality in Data – Images, Speech & text
- Mathematical Notations
- Introduction to ANN
- Components of ANN - Neuron, Weights, Activation function, Integration function, Bias and Output
Learn about single-layered Perceptrons, Rosenblatt’s perceptron for weights and bias updation. You will understand the importance of learning rate and error. Walk through a toy example to understand the perceptron algorithm. Learn about the quadratic and spherical summation functions. Weights updating methods - Windrow-Hoff Learning Rule & Rosenblatt’s Perceptron.
- Introduction to Perceptron
- Introduction to Multi-Layered Perceptron
- Activation functions – Identity Function, Step Function, Ramp Function, Sigmoid Function, Tanh Function, ReLU, ELU, Leaky ReLU & Maxout
- Back Propagation Demo
- Network Topology – Key characteristics and Number of layers
- Weights Calculation in Back Propagation
Understand the difference between perception and MLP or ANN. Learn about error surface, challenges related to gradient descent and the practical issues related to deep learning. You will learn the implementation of MLP on MNIST dataset - multi class problem, IMDB dataset - binary classification problem, Reuters dataset - single labelled multi class classification problem and Boston Housing dataset - Regression Problem using Python and Keras.
- Error Surface – Learning Rate & Random Weight Initialization
- Local Minima issues in Gradient Descent Learning
- Is DL a Holy Grail?
- Practical Implementation of MLP/ANN in Python – MNIST, IMDB, Reuters & Boston Housing
- Segregation of data set: Train, Test & Validation
- Data Representation in Graphs using Matplotlib
- Deep Learning Challenges – Gradient Primer, Activation Function, Error Function, Vanishing Gradient, Error Surface challenges, Learning Rate challenges, Decay Parameter, Gradient Descent Algorithmic Approaches, Momentum, Nestrov Momentum, Adam, Adagrad, Adadelta & RMSprop
- Deep Learning Practical Issues – Avoid Overfitting, DropOut, DropConnect, Noise, Data Augmentation, Parameter Choices, Weights Initialization
Convolution Neural Networks are the class of Deep Learning networks which are mostly applied on images. You will learn about ImageNet challenge, overview on ImageNet winning architectures, applications of CNN, problems of MLP with huge dataset.
You will understand convolution of filter on images, basic structure on convent, details about Convolution layer, Pooling layer, Fully Connected layer, Case study of AlexNet and few of the practical issues of CNN.
- ImageNet Challenge – Winning Architectures, Difficult Vision Problems & Hierarchical Approach
- Parameter Explosion Problem with MLPs
- Convolution Networks
- Convolution Layers with Filters
- Pooling Layer
- Case Study: Alex Net
- Practical Issues – Weight decay, Drop Connect, Data Manipulation Techniques & Batch Normalization
You will learn image processing techniques, noise reduction using moving average methods, different types of filters - smoothing the image by averaging, Gaussian filter and the disadvantages of correlation filters. You will learn about different types of filters, boundary effects, template matching, rate of change in the intensity detection, different types of noise, image sampling and interpolation techniques.
You will also learn about colors and intensity, affine transformation, projective transformation, embossing, erosion & dilation, vignette, histogram equalization, HAAR cascade for object detection, SIFT, SURF, FAST, BRIEF and seam carving.
- Introduction to Vision
- Importance of Image Processing
- Image Processing Challenges – Interclass Variation, ViewPoint Variation, Illumination, Background Clutter, Occlusion & Number of Large Categories
- Introduction to Image – Image Transformation, Image Processing Operations & Simple Point Operations
- Noise Reduction – Moving Average & 2D Moving Average
- Image Filtering – Linear & Gaussian Filtering
- Disadvantage of Correlation Filter
- Introduction to Convolution
- Boundary Effects – Zero, Wrap, Clamp & Mirror
- Image Sharpening
- Template Matching
- Edge Detection – Image filtering, Origin of Edges, Edges in images as Functions, Sobel Edge Detector
- Effect of Noise
- Laplacian Filter
- Smoothing with Gaussian
- LOG Filter – Blob Detection
- Noise – Reduction using Salt & Pepper Noise using Gaussian Filter
- Nonlinear Filters
- Bilateral Filters
- Canny Edge Detector
- Non Maximum Suppression
- Hysteresis Thresholding
- Image Sampling & Interpolation – Image Sub Sampling, Image Aliasing , Nyquist Limit, Wagon Wheel Effect, Down Sampling with Gaussian Filter, Image Pyramid, Image Up Sampling
- Image Interpolation – Nearest Neighbour Interpolation, Linear Interpolation, Bilinear Interpolation & Cubic Interpolation
Understand the language models for next word prediction, spell check, mobile auto-correct, speech recognition, and machine translation. You will learn the disadvantages of traditional models and MLP. Deep understanding of the architecture of RNN, RNN language model, backpropagation through time, types of RNN - one to one, one to many, many to one and many to many along with different examples for each type.
- Introduction to Adversaries
- Language Models – Next Word Prediction, Spell Checkers, Mobile Auto Correction, Speech Recognition & Machine Translation
- Traditional Language model
- Disadvantages of MLP’s
- Introduction to State & RNN cell
- Introduction to RNN
- RNN language Models
- Back Propagation Through time
- RNN Loss Computation
- Types of RNN – One to One, One to Many, Many to One, Many to Many
- Introduction to the CNN and RNN
- Combining CNN and RNN for Image Captioning
- Architecture of CNN and RNN for Image Captioning
- Bidirectional RNN
- Deep Bidirectional RNN
- Disadvantages of RNN
You will learn to build an object detection model using Fast R-CNN by using bounding boxes, understand why fast RCNN is a better choice while dealing with object detection. You will also learn by instance segmentation problems which can be avoided using Mask RCNN.
- Fast R-CNN
- Faster R-CNN
- Mask R-CNN
Understand and implement Long Short-Term Memory, which is used to keep the information intact, unless the input makes them forget. You will also learn the components of LSTM - cell state, forget gate, input gate and the output gate along with the steps to process the information. Learn the difference between RNN and LSTM, Deep RNN and Deep LSTM and different terminologies. You will apply LSTM to build models for prediction.
- Introduction to LSTM – Architecture
- Importance of Cell State, Input Gate, Output Gate, Forget Gate, Sigmoid and Tanh
- Mathematical Calculations to Process Data in LSTM
- RNN vs LSTM
- Deep RNN vs Deep LSTM
Gated Recurrent Unit, a variant of LSTM solves this problem in RNN. You will learn the components of GRU and the steps to process the information.
- Introduction to GRU
- Architecture & Gates
- Update Gate, Reset Gate, Current Memory Content
- Final Memory at current timestep
- Applications of GRUs
You will learn about the components of Autoencoders, steps used to train the autoencoders to generate spatial vectors, types of autoencoders and generation of data using variational autoencoders. Understanding the architecture of RBM and the process involved in it.
- Comparison with other Encoders (MP3 and JPEG)
- Implementation in Keras
- Deep AutoEncoders
- Implementing DAE in Keras
- Convolutional Auto encoders
- Implementation in Keras
- Variational Autoencoders
- Implementation in Keras
- Introduction to Restricted Boltzmann Machines - Energy Function, Schematic implementation, Implementation in TensorFlow
You will learn the difference between CNN and DBN, architecture of deep belief networks, how greedy learning algorithms are used for training them and applications of DBN.
- Introduction to DBN
- Architecture of DBN
- Applications of DBN
- DBN in Real World
Understanding the generation of data using GAN, the architecture of the GAN - encoder and decoder, loss calculation and backpropagation, advantages and disadvantages of GAN.
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANS)
- Data Analysis and Pre-Processing
- Building Model
- Model Inputs and Hyperparameters
- Model losses
- Implementation of GANS
- Defining the Generator and Discriminator
- Generator Samples from Training
- Model Optimizer
- Discriminator and Generator Losses
- Sampling from the Generator
You will learn to use SRGAN which uses the GAN to produce the high-resolution images from the low-resolution images. Understand about generators and discriminators.
- Introduction to SRGAN
- Network Architecture - Generator, Discriminator
- Loss Function - Discriminator Loss & Generator Loss
- Implementation of SRGAN in Keras
You will learn Q-learning which is a type of reinforcement learning, exploiting using the creation of a Q table, randomly selecting an action using exploring and steps involved in learning a task by itself.
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning vs Atari Games
- Maximizing Future Rewards
- Policy versus Values Learning
- Balancing Exploration With Exploitation
- Experience Replay, or the Value of Experience
- Q-Learning and Deep Q-Network as a Q-Function
- Improving and Moving Beyond DQN
- Keras Deep Q-Network
Learn to Build a speech to text and text to speech models. You will understand the steps to extract the structured speech data from a speech, convert that into text. Later use the unstructured text data to convert into speech.
- Speech Recognition Pipeline
- Acoustic Model
- Deep Learning Models
Learn to Build a chatbot using generative models and retrieval models. We will understand RASA open source and LSTM to build chatbots.
- Introduction to Chatbot
- NLP Implementation in Chatbot
- Integrating and implementing Neural Networks Chatbot
- Generative Chatbot Development
- Building a Retrieval Based Chatbot
- Deploying Chatbot in Various Platforms
AI industry in India is estimated to be US $230 million and 68% of Indian firms will adopt AI by 2020.(Source: IDC)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Those aspiring to be Data scientists, or Deep learning and AI experts
- Analytics managers and professionals, Business analysts and developers
- Graduates looking for a career in Machine learning, Deep learning or AI
- Professionals looking for mid-career shift to AI
- Students entering the IT industry
AI & Deep Learning
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
Register for a free orientation
Artificial Intelligence Course Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Trained over 1,500 professionals across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
Win recognition for your AI skills with the Certification Programme in AI and Deep Learning. This Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Course empowers you with knowledge that will help you blaze trails in your career. Distinguish yourself among peers and superiors and win recognition with this certificate from the best AI training institute in Hyderabad-360DigiTMG!
FAQs for Artificial Intelligence Course in Hyderab
A very good Artificial Intelligence course will enable the student to
- Use Deep Learning Algorithms to construct AI systems
- Program and run all variants of Neural Network Machine Learning Algorithms
- Employ Convolution Neural Networks to implement Deep Learning solutions and Image Processing applications
- Use Recurrent Neural Networks to analyze sequence data and perform Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Build AI-driven games using Reinforcement Learning and Q - Learning
- Learn to employ Python libraries such as Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV to solve AI and Deep Learning problems
The modules contained in this course are:
- Mathematical Foundations
- AI and Deep Learning Concepts
- Machine Learning Primer
- Deep Learning Primer
- Python libraries
- Perceptron Algorithm, Back Propagation Neural Network Algorithm
- Artificial Neural Network (ANN), Multilayer Perceptron (MLP)
- Convolution Neural Network (CNN)
- Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
- CNN +RNN variant models
- Long Short Term Memory (LSTM)
- Gated Recurrent Unit (GRU)
- Autoencoder, Restricted Boltzmann Machine (RBM)
- Deep Belief Network (DBN)
- Generative Adversarial Network (GANs)
- Reinforcement Learning and Q learning
After joining, the student can download the course material from our online Learning Management System AISPRY.
The duration of this course is 3 months.
This course follows a blended learning approach with an intelligent mix of classroom sessions, online sessions and live project experience. The student will spend 60 hours in classroom sessions, 60 hours in assignments and e-learning and 60 hours in live project work.
The eligibility for this course is a Bachelors's degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Science/ Data Science or a Bachelors's degree in Engineering ( any discipline). The candidate should also possess knowledge of basic computer technology.
You will receive a mentor as part of this course as soon as you join. If 360DigiTMG feels that you need additional help then you might be assigned more than one mentor.
The student is expected to attend 60 hours of classroom sessions and spend 60 more hours on assignments and e-learning. On submission of all assignments, he will be awarded a course completion certificate by 360DigiTMG.
Once the student completes all his classroom sessions and assignments he will receive a Course Completion Certificate. After this, he has to enroll for a compulsory internship with INNODATATICS. Here he will be involved in a live project. Once his project is completed he will receive an Internship Certificate.
Most companies in India are hiring for the following roles in AI
- Data Scientist - AI
- Artificial Intelligence- Researcher
- Data Analyst - AI
- Data Engineer - AI
- Machine Learning Engineer
A fresh graduate with live project exposure from INNODATATICS can seek employment after this course. He can apply for Machine Learning Engineer, Data Analyst - AI, AI - Programmer roles after finishing this course.
We offer end to end placement assistance to our students. We assist them in resume preparation and conduct several rounds of mock interviews. We circulate their resumes to reputed placement consultants with whom we have a long-standing agreement. Once placed we offer technical assistance for the first project on the job.
We have a tradition of upload free webinars on youtube. Students can access these webinars from the link given below
All classroom sessions are video recorded and lodged in our Learning Management System AISPRY. If you miss a classroom session you can access the recorded session from the Learning Management System.
Our Learning Management System is title AISPRY. It contains videos of classroom sessions, course material, quiz modules, assignments, program codes, practice data sets and other material needed for the certification examination.
The Neural Network tutorials are video recorded and are stored in our online Learning Management System. You will receive lifetime access to our LMS after joining.
Our participants hail from different industry domains. So our regular program covers applications in all industries to accommodate the learning needs of all participants. We also conduct industry-specific training in the space of Data Science, Machine Learning and AI.
This program structure includes all widely used popular Neural Networks. We also provide training on new Neural Network algorithms.
A minimum of 32GB RAM and 2080ti GPU from Nvidia is most preferred. We will run CNN"s on the cloud so laptop configuration is not a major concern.
To glean the theoretical concepts " The Deep Learning book" should suffice. However, for practical application of concepts studied and programming support our Deep Learning training is most effective. We provide Neural Network webinars to watch before attending regular classes
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.