Amazon Web Services (AWS) Course in Hyderabad
Build sophisticated applications leveraging the security of Amazon Web Services Cloud with the aid of our Amazon Web Services Certification Training Program. The AWS Training course preps you for the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification examinations. Master AWS Cloud Architecture, AWS EC2 services, AWS S3 services, AWS RDS and network service requirements and much more in this course. Join 360DigiTMG and enjoy the best AWS training in Hyderabad!.
On-campus training: 32 hours
AWS Certification Training in Hyderabad
The goal of this AWS Training course is to cater to the learning needs of students aspiring to take the AWS Solution Architect Associate certification exam. In the initial modules, the student is exposed to cloud computing technology, the evolution of Amazon Web Services, and AWS Cloud Architecture and Infrastructure. The features of Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute Services (EC2), the configuration and deployment of the same are also discussed in detail. Modules on AWS Cloud Networking Services, AWS Simple Storage Services, and AWS Relational Database Services ensue. The creation of S3 buckets, storage classes in S3 buckets, EFS, deploying and configuring RDS are highlighted. The Identity and Access Management and Monitoring services of AWS are also detailed in this course - the best AWS training in Hyderabad!
AWS Course Learning Outcomes
AWS Certification Course Modules
Learn the basics of Cloud Computing and concepts, advantages of Cloud Computing over On-Premise data center, Cloud Deployment Models - Public, Private and Hybrid and Cloud Service Models - IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- What is Cloud Technology and its concepts?
- Difference between On-Premise and Cloud Infrastructure
- What are the Advantages of Cloud Technology?
- Various types of Cloud Deployment and Service Models
Here you will understand how AWS has evolved, history and chronology of AWS, milestones of Amazon web services, AWS standing among other Cloud vendors.
- What is Amazon Web Service and its evolution?
- On-Premise Vs AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- History and milestones of AWS Cloud
- Customers of AWS Cloud
In this module, you will learn what AWS Global Infrastructure is, what are the components of AWS Global Infrastructure - Region, Availability Zone and Edge Location, Legal and Compliance issues of AWS.
- What is an AWS Region and an Availability Zone?
- What are Edge Locations?
- About core services
- Who are the target customers?
- AWS Legal & Compliance overview
Elastic Compute Cloud, Types of EC2 Instances and Purchasing options, using EBS Volumes and Snapshots, Creating custom AMI, Configuring Load Balancer, working with Auto Scaling - Launch Configuration and Autoscaling groups.
- All the essentials of EC2
- Learn to configure and deploy an EC2 instance
- Different types of instances in EC2
- Learn to work with AMIs and their usage cases
- Creating EBS volumes and attaching them to EC2 instances
- Creating an EBS snapshot
- Public and Private IP
- All the features of EC2
- Calculation of EC2 pricing
- Auto Scaling and its use cases
Learning concepts about networking, CIDR blocks, IPV4 addressing, creating Custom VPC using VPC, Subnets, Route Table, Internet Gateway, NAT Gateway, Establishing a connection between 2 VPCs using VPC Peering Connection - within the same AWS account or different AWS account.
- Introduction to AWS Cloud networking services
- What is a VPC?
- Creating AWS Public & Private Subnets
- Configuring Internet Gateway
- NAT Gateway Configuration
- Using NAT instances
- Schema of VPC peering to interconnect two or more networks
- About AWS CloudFront and configuring it
Studying the different Storage account types and differences between them. Creating an S3 Bucket, properties of a Bucket, Versioning, Static Website Hosting, Replication, and Life Cycle Management.
- AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Web Services EFS and its Advantages
- AWS Glacier
Learning about database services in AWS, Relational Database Service with PAAS, Implementing MYSQL with Remote EC2 Instance, and more about DynamoDB.
- RDS & its features
Learning AWS Best Practices for securing your AWS account, creating Users, Groups, Roles and assigning them Policies, Multi-Factor Authentication for users, Password management policy.
- Securing AWS Account
- AWS Best Practices
- Creating Users, Groups, and Roles
What is DNS, configuring your DNS service, creating Route 53 DNS nameservers and configuring your Domain.
- What are Zone records
- What are Different Types of Routing
- Route 53 features
Learn about Monitoring Services, configure your Cloud Watch and customize monitoring services based on the Monitoring metrics and enabling Simple Notification Service.
- Simple Notification Service
- AWS Cloud Watch
By 2020 about 60 to 70% of IT spending will be cloud based including software, services and technology.(Source: IDC)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Fresh Graduates with minimum knowledge on computers
- Professionals with experience looking for a career shift
- Professionals with project requirements within the company
- Students aspiring for a career in Cloud Technology
- Managers Handling Technical Teams
Amazon Web Services
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
At 360DigiTMG, you can learn about Amazon Web Services Cloud Architecture and tools in our exclusive Amazon Web Services course. This course comprises of well-designed modules and assignments that will enable you to prepare for Amazon Web Services Certification Examination. Amazon web services (AWS) is one of the most important platforms of cloud computing and is highly used by various businesses these days for cloud storage and processing. Our faculty are Amazon Web Services certified professionals who understand the demands of the market and have sufficient experience to guide you for the examination. This course can be availed of by professionals, who wish to kickstart a career in cloud computing.
Register for a free orientation
AWS Training Courses Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Trained over 1,500 professionals across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
FAQs for Amazon Web Services
Yes, 360DigiTMG offers training in the AWS Certification program at the Associate level. The course is designed to prepare the participant for AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Administrator, and AWS Developer positions.
360DigiTMG offers the best AWS training in Hyderabad. We provide end-to-end placement assistance at the end of the training. We help the students prepare their resumes. We coach them with several mock interviews and float their resumes to placement consultants with.
360DigiTMG offers AWS Certification classroom training in Hyderabad.
The AWS Certification helps you to adopt best practices in designing, deployed and implementing cloud solutions with Amazon Web Services. Cloud Technology has penetrated most companies and industrial sectors worldwide. AWS Cloud helps organizations to save time, increase productivity and improve the speed of functioning. In this program, the participant will gain knowledge of AWS EC2, AWS S3, and AWS RDS.
An AWS Certification can increase your salary by 25%. The industry is leaning more towards AWS Certified Professionals.
The course content comprises of the following modules:
- Cloud Computing Technology and its concepts
- AWS Cloud Architecture and Infrastructure details
- AWS Elastic Compute Cloud Services d) AWS Network Services
- AWS Storage Services (S3)
- AWS Relational Database Service (RDS)
- AWS Monitoring and Notification Services
To qualify for the AWS Certification examination the candidate must compulsorily possess a minimum of 6 months knowledge of AWS and its implementation. Fresh Graduates cannot apply for this course.
The various job role that you can apply after an AWS Certification are:
- Operational Support Engineer
- Cloud Software Engineer
- System-Integrator Cloud
- Cloud Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- AWS Solutions Architect
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- Senior AWS Cloud Architect
- AWS Networking Specialist
All students will have access to our online Learning Management System AISPRY. It contains videos of recorded class sessions, course material, quiz modules, assignments, program codes, practice data sets and other material required for your certification program., Program codes, practice Data and other material required for your certification program.
There are three AWS Training levels. You have to undertake a separate examination to secure certification at each level.
- Foundation Level: Clearing the Foundation Level examination means you will receive an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification.
- Associate Level: Clearing the Associate level makes you eligible to receive any one of the following certifications depending on your stream of specialization.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Professional Level: Clearing the Professional level makes you eligible for the following two certifications depending on your stream of specialization.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
The participant must be an Engineer ( any discipline) with a minimum of 6 months of experience in implementing cloud solutions with Amazon Web Services.
We provide end to end placement assistance. We assist in resume preparation. We also conduct mock interviews and float your resume to reputed placement consultants with whom we have a long-standing agreement.
Yes. At the end of this course, you will receive a course completion certificate from 360DigiTMG.
Each student is assigned a mentor at the beginning of the program. In the course of the program if the mentor feels you need additional assistance he might transfer you to an auxiliary mentor.
All classroom sessions are video recorded and uploaded in our Learning Management System AISPRY.
This course lasts for 3 months and comprises of 32 contact hours of classroom sessions.
Once you join the course you can download the course material from our Learning Management System called AISPRY.
The answer is yes. Since you have to receive the certification from Amazon Web Services directly. First, you will need to register with Amazon for the certification. 360DigiTMG will assist you with enrollment and other details.
Your free trial account will be valid for one year.
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.