Certificate Course in
Internet of Things (IoT) Training
- Trainers from IIT & BITS Pilani
- 40 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 80+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- 2 Capstone Live Projects
- Receive Certificate from Technology Leader - IBM
- Job Placement Assistance
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
"The India IoT market will touch $15 billion by 2020 and grow with a CAGR of 24.24% during 2016-2023." - (Source). IoT is among the most important technologies of the 21st century that has made it possible to connect various everyday objects over the internet via embedded devices. It has made the flow of communication easy between the physical and the digital world. As IoT becomes popular, many companies are capitalizing on it to derive tremendous business value. It allows companies to manage their businesses better by contributing to increased productivity and efficiency of business operations. It also helps organizations make better decisions, decrease the workload with automation, and provides a good quality of life. With 50 billion devices connected to the Internet of Things and an economic impact of up to $11 trillion by 2025, the Internet of Things (IoT) is here to stay.
Internet of Things
INR 30,340 21,240/-
IoT Training Overview in India
Design and implement IoT devices and software with our Certification course in IoT. Understand IoT network architecture, device architecture, sensor design, embedded development boards, etc. Learn about the various IoT communication protocols and services on the cloud-like IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. Understand the difference between IPv4 and IPv6. Learn how to develop Python and C code for a Raspberry Pi board. Also, enjoy hands-on exposure with Raspberry Pi Board. Next, the students are exposed to IoT Network Architecture, Device Architecture, and publish-subscribe architecture. An entire module is devoted to IoT device design wherein the student is exposed to the various types of sensors, their classification, and application along with various kinds of embedded development boards. The various communication protocols like wired, wireless, application, IPv4, and IPv6 are explained in detail. A separate module on the fundamentals of Embedded C and python is included in the course. Participants get hands-on exposure on a Raspberry Pi board.
What is the Internet of things (IoT)?
IoT is a giant network of everyday things embedded with electronics, sensors, and software via the internet that allows devices to collect and exchange data from other nearby devices and can identify themselves to other devices. The IoT is influencing every domain of our lives from the way we respond to the way we act right from controlling our electrical appliances like AC’s, Televisions, Smartwatches, Fridge, etc. that can be controlled by our smartphones. IoT provides a platform for all the devices to communicate with each other with the help of sensors in these devices which continuously emit data regarding the working state of the devices. All the data collected from these sensors are sent to the IoT platform where it is integrated and analyzed to produce valuable data.
IoT Courses Learning Outcomes
Taking the power of the internet beyond your smartphones and computers and interrelating it to other digital devices so that they can exchange and transfer data without human intervention is IoT for you.It is a network where machines everywhere communicate with other machines providing advanced data collection, analysis and connectivity. The compass of IoT is very wide and it is going to encircle almost all application areas soon. It has made the flow of communication easy between the physical and the digital world by connecting various everyday objects over the internet via embedded devices. To name a few incredible things you can now do with your smartphone like watching a movie, reading a book, or for that matter listening to a song, all this is IoT in action. Simply putting, it means connecting all your devices over the internet and making them smart.In this course the students will learn about the importance of the Internet of Things and how it differs from traditional data collection systems. Explore the architecture, operation, and business benefits of IoT and its relationship with cloud computing, and Big Data. This training will also equip you with the skills needed to build Internet of Things (IoT) systems and review key technologies employed to form complete IoT systems. They will also gain in-depth knowledge of the building blocks and application areas of IoT. You will also learn how to develop the Internet of Things & Logical Design using Python. By the end of the training, you will be able to
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be IoT Analysts
- Analytics Managers / Professionals, IoT Experts
- Candidates aspiring to get an overall understanding of “IoT Analytics”
- Professionals who wish to understand IoT Architecture, Cloud IoT and IoT Implementation Strategy
Internet of Things Training Modules in India
The module on IoT addresses the IoT concepts and end to end IoT systems. Gain a complete understanding of the aspects of IoT architecture and IoT design. You will also learn programming languages like Python for Data Analysis and will get the chance to learn about the concepts of cloud computing. This module provides a thorough understanding of collecting, communicating, coordinating, and leveraging data from connected devices. You will be exposed to the various types of communication protocols for IoT devices clubbed with hands-on exposure on different kinds of embedded development boards like Raspberry Pi. You will also learn interfacing MCU with basic units.
- This module introduces the world of IoT with detailed descriptions of different stages in IoT Architecture.
- Learn about IoT components - Sensors, Development boards, Gateways, and Actuators by relating them to real-life case studies.
- In this module, we are going to discuss SoCs and how to program them.
- This module gives knowledge about SoCs and development boards and we will do basic programming using Arduino Mega 2560.
- Learn to interface input devices like Sensors and output devices like Display units or Actuators to GPIOS of SoC by performing Handson on Arduino and Nodemcu Boards.
- Most of the processors or SoCs (System on Chip) use serial communication ports to communicate with external peripherals.
- We will discuss Serial Communication Protocols like UART, I2C, SPI and Handson using an Arduino board.
- Learn different standards of communication like Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, 6LowPAN, LPWANs (LoRa and SigFox), Cellular Communication - LTE, and NB-IoT.
- In this module, we will do a Project in class using the HC-05 Bluetooth module and Arduino Board.
- Understand TCP/IP stack and changes in TCP/IP to make it suitable for IoT.
- Learn about different types of Network Topologies and IoT Networks - AdHoc Networks, WSN (Wireless Sensor Networks)
- In this module, we will do Handson where we will send temperature sensor data to Thingspeak Cloud using Arduino and esp8266 boards. Also, discuss different IoT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand the role of IoT Gateway in IoT Architecture by performing Handson using Raspberry pi as IoT Gateway.
- Understand how applications running on IoT devices will transfer data using different application layer protocols - MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Web Sockets, etc.
- We will do Handson exercise where we will make Raspberry pi as MQTT Broker and other devices as MQTT clients.
- Also, discuss different MQTT Cloud Platforms.
- Understand different types of Cloud Services- IAAS, PAAS, SAAS.
- Learn about Azure SDKs (device and service SDKs)
- Learn to provision endpoints on IoT Hub.
- Stream real-time weather data coming from Raspberry Pi to Power BI using Stream Analytics Engine and IoT Hub on Azure.
- Understand Edge Computing and Analytics using Microsoft Azure.
- Understand existing security standards to secure IoT Networks at each layer - Physical, Network and Communication Layers.
IoT Trends in India
The IoT training in Hyderabad will open many doors for stepping into the world of opportunities where the physical world meets the digital world. The IoT trends to look out for are the rise in the demand for connected home devices, Edge computing that will offer benefits like better management of large amounts of data, lower dependency on cloud and providing better security of data. IoT will also mark a golden period for retailers and marketers who with the help of beacon and sensors will be able to offer next-level service complimented by greater personalization. Sectors like Healthcare and Education will also be able to deliver value offerings to their end customers. Technologies like Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning will dictate and define drift and involvement of IoT in the coming time.
With the growth in the rapidly expanding field of IoT, the salaries of IoT professionals in India are said to be 80% higher than that of other IT professionals. The average salary of a mid-level IoT professional is around 16 lakh per annum which is pretty impressive as compared to other IT sectors. With top companies like Accenture, Amazon, Wipro, Oracle, Infosys extensively hiring IoT professionals only suggests an optimistic future for people looking to pursue a career in IoT. Gear up for a successful career in this future technology by getting enrolled in the IoT Training in Hyderabad which is provided as per Industry-based standards and delivered to you by expert trainers from the industry which is an added advantage of this training in Hyderabad.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 80+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job Placements in IoT fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!