Certificate Course in
Digital Marketing Training
- 90 Hours of Intensive Classroom & Online Sessions
- 10 International Certifications & University Malaysia Certificate
- 15+ Digital Marketing Must Know Tools Explained
- 480+ Hours of Free Internship Program
- 100% Job Placement Assurance
- Artificial Intelligence in Social Media and Web Analytics included
Academic Partners & International Accreditations
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
"In India, there will be 1 trillion worth of digital transactions by 2025 with four out of every five transactions being made digitally." - (Source). Today Digital Marketing is an integral aspect of marketing and it works for any business, in any industry regardless of how big or small a company is or what they sell. The demand for digital marketing is on an all-time high and investing in a digital marketing strategy can help an organization grow better. Digital marketing requires a certain skill set to make efficient use of digital technology. Earlier printed brochures, magazines, advertisements on television, and email were effective ways to brand your product or service as there were a fewer number of channels for marketing. But digital marketing, social media, and the internet have changed the approach to marketing completely and has allowed companies and businesses to reach out to a wider audience.
Digital Marketing Training Overview
Design winning marketing campaigns in the digital realm with our Certification Program in Digital Marketing. Increase traffic to your website with Search Engine Optimization, maximize your ROI with Google Analytics, and navigate effortlessly through online advertising with Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager. Apprehend the rudiments of Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing. This course gives an overview of digital marketing and how to maximize the volume of traffic to your website with Search Engine Optimization. The student has imparted knowledge in PPC Advertisements and Google Ads, Search Ads, Online Display Advertising, Shopping Ads, App installation Ads, Video marketing Ads, and remarketing strategies. Learn to increase your advertising ROI with Google Analytics and manage advertising online with Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager. Marketing on social media is discussed in the modules on Facebook Marketing, Twitter Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Instagram Marketing, YouTube Marketing, and Email Marketing.
What is Digital Marketing?
Marketing is about your relationship with your customers and how well you connect with them. Today any form of marketing that exists online is termed as Digital marketing, it is one of the most powerful aspects of running a business today. Digital Marketing utilizes the Internet and other digital media resources such as search engines, social media, websites, mobile apps, video, images, etc. to connect with current and prospective customers to achieve marketing objectives.
Digital Marketing Certification Learning Outcomes
If you are someone who has a flair for challenging and exciting things then this field is bound to keep you on your toes. This field gives you a chance to work with a variety of people from various backgrounds and with technology around us it gives us an edge in this space. Change is inevitable and with the ever-evolving field of digital marketing, it can be a gruelling task to connect with your customers and increase their awareness towards your brand along with accelerating your revenues. Digital Marketing targets every platform be it the Web, Mobile, iPads or Social media in the context of both their technological footing and delivery mechanisms. International business today needs to engage and manage in a real-time digital environment and needs to leverage digital technologies as a tool to build upon their presence and competitive advantage by adopting the current marketing strategies in the digital market. This course touches upon all the aspects of digital marketing like Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-per-click advertising (PPC), Web design, Content marketing, and more. The main objective of this course is to identify and explore the role and importance of digital marketing in today’s changing business habitat. It also focuses on how organizations can measure the effectiveness of digital marketing and deliver better content for their campaigns. You will also learn about the key elements involved in designing a marketing strategy. In the tenure of this course, you will learn to
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Marketing Managers or Directors and Brand Managers
- Business Development Managers and Directors
- Senior Executives and Business Owners
- Sales Managers or Directors, Public Relations (PR) Professionals
Digital Marketing Training Modules
This module is designed with the intent to shape your digital marketing career. The market today has grown in depth and width and there are several aspects to digital marketing that we will be covering in this module. You will be first introduced to what is Digital Marketing, Mindset behind Digital Marketing, and what are the expectations of advertising online. You will learn how to write impactful content in the form of text, how to design creatives as well as make videos. Thereafter, you will be introduced to CMS (Content Management System) and even launch a website using WordPress. You will be involved in generating unique Content for articles & infographics using Canva. Learn the basics of Search Engine Marketing along with Google Ads Creation. This will be followed by an introduction to Email Marketing & Email Service Providers (ESPs) along with the creation of Lists & Flows. You will also gain in-depth knowledge of e-commerce stores with an introduction to eCommerce Platforms, setting up payments, Getting Traffic to the Product Pages, and Crafting Offers. Get to work with 15+ digital marketing tools like Canva, A Hrefs, Moz, Uber Suggest, Hootsuite, Google Ads Manager, and many more.
- Why Digital Marketing?
- Traditional versus Digital
- Mindset behind Digital Marketing?
- Expectations on when to Advertise Online
- What is Domain, Hosting & Cpanel
- Introduction to CMS (Content Management System) and WordPress
- Installing WordPress and Launching a Website
- Customisation and Blog Setup
- Generating Ideas for Articles & Infographics
- Graphic Designing using Canva
- Curating Content
- Generating Unique Content from the Ideas
- Introduction to SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- SEO Audits, Tools, Measurements
- Introduction to Social Media, Facebook Marketing, Content creation for social media
- Facebook Marketing and Advertising
- Instagram Marketing
- Tools for SM Scheduling, Listening & Analytics
- Basics of Search Engine Marketing & Introduction to Google Ads
- Google Ads Creation
- Google Display Network(GDN) & Landing Pages
- Retargeting & YouTube Ads
- Web Analytics
- Understanding and Using Google Analytics Data
- Collecting actionable data with Google Analytics
- Navigating Google Analytics Reports
- Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Email Marketing & Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Creation of Lists & Flows
- Advanced Lists & Segmentation
- Landing Page Optimization
- Increasing Trustworthiness
- A/B Testing & Tracking
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
- Getting Approvals from Networks
- Getting Traffic to the Offers
- Online Reputation Management
- Handling an Online Crisis
- Negative SEO & Burying in Google
- Introduction to eCommerce Platforms
- Setting up the Payments
- Getting Traffic to the Product Pages
- Crafting Offers
- Facebook Blueprint
- Google Ads
- Google Video Advertising
- Google Display Advertising
- Google Shopping Advertising
- Google Mobile Advertising
- Google Search Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Bing
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing
- A Hrefs
- Uber Suggest
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook Page Insights
- Twitter Native Platform
- Google Ads Manager
- Google Analytics
- YouTube Creator Studio
- Active Campaign
Digital Marketing Course Trends in India
In the epoch of the digital revolution and networking, technology has opened fresh opportunities for marketing. Digitalization along with the rise of a more informed and enlightened customer has posed new challenges as well as opportunities in the field of Digital Marketing. The number of smartphones and mobile users to cross the figure of 6 billion by 2020. Henceforth, pushing the demand for marketers, who can implement Marketing strategies through SMS, MMS, push notifications, etc. Every business wishes to leave a digital impact on the larger than life world wide web. It has become one of the most leveraged platforms to advertise, market, and brand your products and services. It allows you to measure the number of people that visited your site, you can track your sales and identify buying trends.
Chatbots are becoming an important part of digital marketing in 2020 and will help businesses save over $8.1 billion per annum. Video marketing on the other hand is also one of the trends that is being incorporated in digital marketing strategy that is likely to stay for the next 5-10 years.Voice search and smart speakers are another trend setters in digital marketing that are creating unique experiences fro customers and building brand loyalty. The demand for Digital Marketing is on the rise by leaps and bounds as more businesses realize the importance of a digital presence to remain discernible and relevant. Therefore, the need for a digital Guru who can explore and navigate this universe is also on the rise. Increase your competence in the field of Digital Marketing and enroll for the Digital Marketing course in Hyderabad.
How we prepare you
Additional assignments of over 100+ hours
Live Free Webinars
Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
Lifetime LMS Access
Job placements in Digital Marketing fields
Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
Hands-on experience in a live project
Offline Hiring Events
Call us Today!
Digital Marketing Course Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern)
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries
- Worked as a Data scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more
- Areas of expertise: Data sciences, Machine learning, Business intelligence and Data visualisation
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in data science and business intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students at prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
The Digital Marketing Certificate is your badge of recognition as a full-scale Digital Marketer. Display your certificate and earn appreciation from office colleagues and industry peers.
FAQs for Digital Marketing
No. It is better to finish your undergraduate in any discipline and then enroll in this course?!
- Tableau Desktop Specialist
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
Yes. In fact, companies prefer individuals with a traditional marketing background. You can finish a course in digital marketing and then apply for jobs in digital marketing.
A graduate in any discipline would be the minimum qualification necessary to join this course.
The benefits of digital marketing include:
- Digital marketing is the best channel that offers a global reach for your products for a very small initial investment
- Lower marketing spends
- In digital marketing the company gets a higher ROI for amount invested in marketing
- The results of digital marketing are quicker and more tangible when compared with traditional marketing. You can also find out how effective your campaign is with the help of web analytics and other online metric tools
- The product that you offer is more personalized on a digital platform
- Build customer loyalty easily
- Social media marketing generates social currency and your product offering can go viral
- Better conversion rates as the customers are only a few clicks away from a purchase
Yes. This course is meant for freelancers who can work for any business of their choice after completing this course.
Most consumers purchase goods online. Every entrepreneur must be online to see his business grow. Therefore every entrepreneur who wishes to make his business grow must be a digital marketer at heart. So this digital marketing course is a boon to the budding entrepreneur.
The following categories of the public can pursue this course:
- Media Planners and Media advertisers
- Business development managers and Key Account Managers
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- MBA Marketing graduates and Marketing Heads
- Director and CEO of a company
- Web Designer
After this course, you can specialize in any one of these domains
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
Fresh graduates will earn between Rs 3 lakhs per annum to Rs 6 lakhs per annum. Experienced professionals can expect a 40% to 100% hike depending on the years of experience.
The typical jobs in digital marketing along with the salary are given below :
- Analytics Manager - Salary 12 lacs per Annum
- Content Marketing or Content Manager - Salary 4 lacs per annum
- CRM and E-mail Marketing Manager - Salary 4.5lacs per annum
- Digital Agency Account Manager - Salary 5lacs per annum
- Content writer’s / Copy Writer - Salary 2 lacs per annum
- Digital Director - Salary 12 lacs per annum
- Digital Marketing Manager - Salary 4.5 lacs per annum
- E-commerce Manager/Studio Manager - Salary 11 lacs per annum
- PPC Search Manager - Salary 3 to 5 lacs per annum
- Search Engine Optimization Manager - Salary 3.5 to 5 lacs per annum
- Social Media Manager - Salary 3.5 lacs per annum
This course comprises of the following modules:
- Digital Marketing - introduction
- Website Creation using WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization(SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
You can download the course material from our online Learning Management System AISPRY.
The candidate must possess
- Sound Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Computer Skills
- Working knowledge of Data Science
This course will last for two months. This includes 90 hours of classroom sessions, 100 hours in assignments and e-learning and 480 hours in live project work.
As soon as you join you will be assigned a mentor. If the institute feels you need additional help, you will receive additional mentors in the course of the program.
Once you complete your classroom sessions and submit all assignments you will be asked to complete an internship program with INNODATATICS. There you will work on a live project. At the end of the internship, you will receive an internship certificate.
Once you complete the classroom sessions and submit all your assignments you will receive a Course Completion certificate.
We offer end -to- end placement assistance. We assist the student with resume preparation and conduct several mock interviews. We also float their CVs to placement consultants with whom we have a long-standing association. Once placed we offer live project assistance on the first project on the job.
We record all the classroom sessions and upload the videos to our Learning Management System AISPRY. If you miss a class, you can download the video from AISPRY.
We offer several free webinars on youtube on digital marketing. You can watch the videos by using the link given below :
Jobs in the field of Digital Marketing in India
As exciting as it sounds digital marketing is a challenging field that requires a special skill set and training. The various job roles in this field are Digital Marketing Manager, Pay Per Click Analyst, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing, and Content Marketing.
Salaries in India for Digital Marketing
The salaries in this field are based on one’s skill set, experience, and location. A fresher in this field gets around Rs 3.5 Lacs to 4.0 Lacs per annum and a digital Marketing manager gets an average salary of Rs 8.5 Lacs in India.
Digital Marketing Projects in India
Digital marketing projects will practically allow you to explore search engines work and how can you utilize the various tools available. One can work on various projects that can include Customer Satisfaction, Google Search Engine Marketing Case Study Analysis, Strategies for Online Shopping Cart, etc.
Role of Open Source Tools in Digital Marketing
Today digital marketers use many tools to plan, organize, and execute marketing campaigns. The open-source tools help protect their data, avoid conflicts among marketing champions, and provide transparency to prevent the black box problem and lets you see what’s going on.
Modes of Training for Digital Marketing
The course in India is designed to suit the needs of students as well as working professionals. We at 360DigiTMG give our students the option of both classroom and online learning. We also support e-learning as part of our curriculum.
Industry Application of Digital Marketing
Digital marketing has become a game-changer when it comes to connecting brands with people and with the advent of IR4.0 many industries like Law, Retail, Health, Automobiles, Education, and Real Estate are using digital marketing services in their business models to achieve exceptional success.