Tableau Course Training in Hyderabad
A Tableau Training course that will transform your career. Enhance your business analysis with compelling data visualization. The Data Visualization using Tableau Course allows you to create exciting dashboards, stories, maps, functions, filters, charts, tables, and Tooltips. Enable Data Mining with Tableau and publish your results on Tableau Server. The Tableau certification will help you to impress senior management with your presentations. 360DigiTMG is the most reliable Tableau Training Institute in Hyderabad.
On-campus training: 30 hours
Best Tableau Course in Hyderabad
The Tableau Certification Program provides an in-depth study of Tableau architecture and the Tableau Product Suite. The multifarious facets of Tableau Desktop like charts, tables, maps, functions, filters, hierarchies, joins, unions, groups, parameters, calculated fields, and Tooltips are explained vividly with relevant examples. Data Mining and Exploratory Data Analysis with Tableau are key features of this course. However, the show-stealer is the hands-on training on Dashboards, Tableau Story, and Animated Visualization. In this Tableau Training course, the integration of Tableau with Tableau Server, R, Cloudera Hadoop, WebDataConnect and Tableau Online is explained with great clarity.
Tableau Training Learning Outcomes in Hyderabad
Tableau Classroom Training Modules in Hyderabad
Data visualization is visual representation or creation and study of the visually represented data. The Goal of Data Visualization is to tell a story, without telling lies. This module will talk about all the important principles of Data Visualization to the known.
- Principles of Data Visualization
- Poor Visualization vs. Perfect Visualization
- Tufte’s Graphical Integrity Rules
The start page in Tableau is a central location from which you can connect to your data. The Data Source page helps us work with Data Connections in Tableau. The Tableau View Pane/Canvas consists of Menus, Toolbar, Data Pane, Analytics Pane, Cards, Shelves, ShowMe Panel. Text, Date, Date-Time, Numeric, Boolean are the Data Types supported by Tableau.
- Tableau Start Page
- Tableau Data Source Page
- Components and Terminologies in Tableau
- ShowMe Panel
- Tableau Data Types
Tableau offers many products to its users like - Tableau Desktop which is the authoring tool, Tableau Server which is a sharing and collaborating platform, Tableau Mobile for analytics on the go, Tableau Reader to view Tableau Workbooks etc. We also look at various saving and sharing options like saving the charts as Images, as Pdf files, as PowerPoint Presentations, saving as a workbook or a packaged workbook, publishing to Tableau Server or Tableau Online
- Tableau Product Suite
- Connect to input data files
- Save Workbook in different formats
- Tableau Architecture
Tableau Public is a free tool that allows anyone to connect to a spreadsheet or file and create interactive data visualizations for the web. Having said that it is a free version of Tableau desktop, there are a few limitations, like limited Data Source connectivity options, cannot save work locally, no Live connection option to the datasource, Custom Geo-Coding not possible etc.
- Introduction to Tableau Public
- Data connection options in Tableau Public
- Difference between Tableau Desktop and Tableau Public
- Publish to Tableau Public Server
Tableau lists out the fields from a data connection as Dimensions and Measures. Apart from that, it gives certain fields as a bonus :) . These fields are referred to as Generated fields. You will learn about Measures, Dimensions, Discrete data and Continuous data in detail.
- Measure Names and Measure Values
- No. of Records
- Latitude and Longitude Generated fields
- Difference between Measure and Dimension
- Difference between Discrete and Continuous
Learn about all types of charts that can be created in Tableau. This includes the 24 charts present on the ShowMe Panel and multiple other custom charts which can be created by using various techniques and tricks.
- Eye for Detail - Text Tables (Tableau Crosstabs), Highlight tables
- Comparative Analysis - Bar Graphs, Side-By-Side Bars, Circle Views, Heat Map, Bubble Chart
- Composition Analysis - Pie Chart, Donut Chart, Stacked Bar Graph
- Trend Analysis - Line Graphs and Area Graphs (Discrete and Continuous)
- Hierarchical Data Representation - Tree Map
- Correlation Analysis - Scatter Plot
- Distribution Analysis - Histogram, Box and Whisker Plot
- GeoSpatial Data Representation - Filled Maps, Symbol Maps, Combination Maps, Polygon Maps, Density Maps
- Relative comparison of 2 Measures - Bullet Graph, Dual Axis Chart, Dual Combination Chart, Blended Axis Chart, Bar in a Bar Chart
- Pareto Analysis - Pareto Chart
- Statistical Control Chart
- Tableau Gantt Chart
- Progressive reduction in Data - Funnel Chart
- Motion/Animation Charts
Data cleaning or profiling or wrangling, whatever you call it, Tableau can do a decent job when it comes to data cleaning. The techniques used for discussion in this exercise.
- Pivot Tables
- Automatic and Custom Split
- Meta Data
- Data Interpreter
Tableau has an amazing capability to connect to many databases. This would involve the need to connect to multiple tables from a single database or multiple tables from multiple databases, or Unions. Everything about data connectivity is taught in this module.
- Data Blending
- Cross Database Connectivity
- Custom SQL
Data Extracts are saved subsets of data that we can use to improve performance. The extracts are also useful when dealing with large data files as we can apply filters to select only a few rows (based on conditions). When refreshing the data in an extract, we have the option to either do a full refresh, which replaces all of the contents in the extract, or we can do an incremental refresh, which only adds rows that are new since the previous refresh.
- Difference between Live and Extract options
- Create Extracts
- Extract Filters
- Sample Data for Extract
- Incremental and Full Refresh
Filters are an effective way to restrict the amount of data for analysis. Filters can be created on Dimensions, Measures and Date fields. They can be applied at Datasource level, Extract level and Worksheet level.
- Quick Filters
- Interactive Filters
- Datasource Filters
- Context Filters
- Filter Action
Sorting is a process of arranging the data in a sequence. Hierarchies give us the ability to use drill-down and roll-up features in Tableau. Tooltips is an amazing feature which helps us convey information about each and every data point in Tableau in an effective way.
- Sets and Combined Sets
- Responsive Tooltips
Though Tableau is usually looked at as a Data Visualization tool, it has very good analytical capabilities as well. We can build Trend/Prediction models, perform Forecasting, Clustering, perform Distribution analysis to understand the spread of the data etc.
- Parameter and Parameter Actions
- Predictive Analysis
- Distribution Analysis
- Reference Lines, Bands and Distributio
Anything and everything that you would like to know about Geographic Maps in Tableau gets covered in detail, in this Module on GeoSpatial Analysis.
- Geographic Roles
- Types of Geographic Maps (Filled, Symbol, Density, Polygon, Combination)
- Spatial Files
- Custom Geo-Coding
- WMS Servers
- Mapbox Integration
- Background Images
- Map and Data Layers
- Custom Territories
Story is also called as “Narrated Walk-through” or “Instant Analytics”.
- Building Dashboards
- Device Designer
- Dashboard Actions
- Dashboard Objects
- Building a Story
Calculated fields are formulae that reference fields in the dataset (or other calculated fields). Calculation is done by creating a calculated field in Tableau using basic operations and predefined functions. Many inbuilt functions are provided by Tableau which help us with calculations.
- Numeric Calculations
- String Calculations
- Date Calculations
- Logical Calculations
- Adhoc Calculations
- Quick Table Calculations
Level of Detail expressions will help in performing a calculation at a specific level of detail or at a more granular level or at a more aggregated level of detail.
- Fixed LOD
- Include LOD
- Exclude LOD
R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. Tableau can communicate with ‘R’ through calculated fields (Script Functions).
- Tableau - R Integration
- Limitations and Tableau - R Integration
Tableau Prep Builder is a tool created by Tableau which helps us to combine, clean, and shape the data for analysis even before it to brought into Tableau Desktop.
- Input Step
- Clean Step - Filter, Group and Replace, Rename, Edit fields, Create Calculated fields
- Pivot Step
- Union Step
- Aggregate Step
- Output Step
Tableau Online is a Self-service analytics cloud. We can upload the workbooks created on Tableau Desktop to Tableau Online to share it with a large group of audience in a secure manner. We can also create visualizations in Tableau Online using the Web-Authoring feature.
- Publish Workbooks to Tableau Online
- Assign/Change User Roles
- Schedule Automatic Updates/Refreshes
- Email Subscriptions
- Web Authoring
Tableau Server is the Sharing and Collaborating platform used to save and share the workbooks
Tableau has seen the highest growth in Asia-Pacific region. Our Indian foray has been immensely satisfying till date.(Source: Deepak Ghodke, Country Manager, Tableau India)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Those aspiring to become
Business Intelligence(BI) Analysts
- Analytics professionals, Business Analysts, Software developers
- Graduates looking for a career in BI and Data Analytics
- Professionals who wish to enter the BI Industry
- Students entering the IT industry
- Computer Skills
- Analytical Mindset
Register for a free orientation
Tableau Training Panel of Coaches in Hyderabad
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Process Management, Quality Management
- Over 14+ years of professional experience
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv,
Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner,
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business
- Areas of expertise: Business analytics, Quality management, Data visualisation with Tableau, COBOL, CICS, DB2 and JCL
- Electronics and communications engineer with over 13 years of industry experience
- Senior Tableau developer, with experience in analytics solutions development in domains such as retail, clinical and manufacturing
- Trained over 750+ professionals across the globe in three years
- Worked with Infosys Technologies,
iGate, Patni Global Solutions as technology analyst
- Areas of expertise: Data Sciences, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Over 15 years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more
FAQs for Tableau Training in Hyderabad
360DigiTMG offers one of the most comprehensive Tableau training courses in Hyderabad.
Our curriculum includes all the topics relevant to the Tableau Desktop Specialist, Tableau Desktop Certified Associate and Tableau Desktop Certified Professional examinations. Once you complete our Tableau Training course you can appear for anyone of the abovementioned certifications.
Our Certification Program in Tableau prepares students for:
- Tableau Desktop Specialist
- Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
The participant must have completed a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or must be a graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Data Science from a recognized institute in India.
Students who have just completed Class 12 cannot apply for this course.
It is prudent to join a Tableau course after completing your graduation. Once you complete the course, you can apply for jobs as a Tableau Developer, Business Analyst or Data Analyst.
The Certification Program in Tableau from 360DigiTMG Hyderabad is a good Tableau course for beginners. The initial modules cover the fundamentals of data visualization and data science. This course gives you an opportunity to complete an internship with INNODATATICS. Here the student is exposed to a live project.
The course duration is all of three months and comprises of 30 hours of classroom sessions, 60 hours of assignment and e-learning and 60 hours of live project exposure.
Yes, It is Free for 1 year, exclusive for students. Fill in your details in the below link to apply for Student License.
Yes, Tableau's free trial is only for 14 days. You can use Tableau Public which is a free version of Tableau Desktop for all the training activities. The difference between Tableau Public and Tableau Desktop will be explained in detail in the training. Work done on Tableau Public can be saved to Tableau Gallery.
Yes, you can put Interactive Filters, use Parameters and also apply different Tableau Actions to make the Tableau Dashboard fully Interactive.
After joining the course, the student can download the course material online from our Learning Management System AISPRY.
The various modules in the Tableau Training curriculum are : a) Introduction to Tableau Products b) Tableau Architecture c) Charts in Tableau d) Pivot Tables e) Split Tables f) Text Tables g)Highlight Tables h) Responsive Tooltips i) Functions j) Joins k) Unions l) Cross Database connections m) Calculated Fields n) Filters o) Groups p) Parameters q) Maps in Tableau.
Yes. We do provide you with data sets for the Tableau Training Program.
Around 60 hours of course time is devoted to hands-on exercises in our assignments. We also have 60 hours of compulsory internship with INNODATATICS. Here the student gets the opportunity to work on a live project.
Yes. E-learning is very much part of our course philosophy. We have devoted 60 hours of course time for assignments and e-learning.
Yes. Every theory session in our Tableau training course is video recorded.
After the student receives the course completion certificate, he has to enroll for an internship with INNODATATICS Ltd. He will be assigned a live project that he has to complete in a month's time.
We provide 100 % placement assistance. Once the student completes his internship, he is awarded an Internship Certificate. After this, he has to enroll with our placement division that provides end-to-end placement assistance. We assist the student in resume preparation, interview preparation, and counseling. We float the student's resume to registered placement consultants with whom we have a long-standing relationship. Once placed we provide technical assistance to the student on the first project on the job.
All companies are migrating to Tableau for data visualization. Preparing Data Visualizations for senior management will become an integral part of a business analyst's job in the future. Therefore, it is recommended that business analysts acquire data visualization skills through a Tableau Certification.
Yes, 360DigiTMG has uploaded certain Tableau based webinars on youtube. The link for our Youtube Channel is given below.
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.