Machine Learning Course Training in Hyderabad
Our machine learning course will help you skyrocket in your Artificial Intelligence career with the twin engines of Python and R programming. Join our Machine Learning using Python and R program and learn to script winning Machine Learning algorithms in Python and R. Use Python and R to enable regression analysis and to build predictive models. Orient yourself with Black Box techniques like Neural Networks and SVM in the best machine learning course in Hyderabad.
On-campus training: 24 hours
Machine Learning Training in Hyderabad
This machine learning course is structured to impart machine learning skills using the two most popular programming languages Python and R. This course enables the student to perform Data Wrangling, Data Cleansing and Data Mining (Supervised and Unsupervised) on structured and unstructured data. Python and R can be used as statistical software to develop regression analysis algorithms and other statistical computations in machine learning. Apprehend different machine learning algorithms like Black Box techniques, Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines. The student can build prediction models with Amazon Machine Learning Services in the best machine learning course in Hyderabad. Present reports to management with Data Visualization software Tableau.
Machine Learning Training Learning Outcomes
Machine Learning Course Modules in Hyderabad
Learn two of the most powerful programming languages used in Data Analytics. Both R and Python are the top two tools used by Data Analytics professionals world over. Start learning from the very basics, right from installation and work your way up through simple commands, writing small functions and programs.
Both R and Python can connect to a wide variety of data sources. Under this module, learn how to establish a gateway between different databases with R and Python. Also, learn how to connect to external sources of data.
One of the major modules of Data Science is Machine Learning. Learn about the various modules that make up Machine Learning using the two most popular tools R and Python. Get introduced to the broad overview of ML and the various quality metrics with the help of R and Python.
In the real world, oftentimes, the datasets cannot be used as such and some amount of preprocessing activity needs to be done. Imbalance in the output classes is one of the common problems where sometimes the proportion may be as lopsided as 95% to 5% or even higher. Learn about the various methods and algorithms to address this problem of imbalanced data sets.
One of the integral parts of learning Data Science and working on Analytics projects is the sound understanding of Statistical tools. In this module learn about the need to know statistical measures and their application in Data Science. Also, learn how to visualize the data in a concise form to derive various meaningful insights.
The essence of analytics is to be able to get the story from the data. And for the data to be able to truly be useful one needs to munge the raw data to make it legible. Using tools like R and Python, learn how to manipulate data from the raw form to make it ready for subsequent ML algorithms. The topic is all the more important in the current context given that a lot of data is moving to the unstructured format.
Both R and Python while being classified under the object-oriented programming languages category, still require some traditional approach to programming whereby the user-defined function needs to be spelled out and the use of conventional program snippets is of utmost importance. In this module, learn how to create simple to complex user-defined functions and hone your programming skills in the context of machine learning.
As a data scientist one will be engaged in a multitude of data mining techniques in both supervised and unsupervised learning. One of the major variants of the same is reinforcement learning that enables machines to learn through rewards. Under this module, get introduced to all the supervised techniques of prediction and classification; learn about the major unsupervised learning methods and the application of reinforcement learning in Data Mining.
Under supervised learning one of the most popular methods of predicting numeric data is linear regression and for classifying categorical data is logistic regression. These two methods will be covered in detail under this module. And the participant will be introduced to multiple examples using R and Python.
Under the classification modeling, decision trees method has a special place even though they are not truly classification modeling techniques but rule-based algorithms. The popularity of Decision trees is in its simplicity, high accuracy, and most important the ability to explain behind- the- scenes working of the algorithm. Under this module, the participant will be introduced to working with Decision trees using R and Python.
"AI/ML will generate 2.3 million jobs by the year 2020"(Source: Gartner)
Block Your Time
Who Should Sign Up?
- Candidates aspiring to be Data Scientist, Machine Learning Expert, Analytics Manager / Professional, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, etc.
- Employees of organizations which are planning to devise proactive strategies using Machine Learning approaches
- Managers with knowledge of basic programming and decision-makers who want to make data-driven decisions
- Graduates who are looking to build a career in Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Analytics Professionals
- Mid-level and Senior-level Executives who wish to learn predictive decision making
- Computer Skills
- Basic Mathematical Knowledge
- Basic Data Science Concepts
Register for a free orientation
Certified Machine Learning Course Panel of Coaches
Bharani Kumar Depuru
- Areas of expertise: Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Over 14+ years of professional experience.
- Trained over 2,500 professionals from eight countries.
- Corporate clients include Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Computer Science Corporation, Akamai, IBS Software, Litmus7, Personiv, Ebreeze, Alshaya, Synchrony Financials, Deloitte.
- Professional certifications - PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP from Project Management Institute, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Tableau Certified Associate, Certified Scrum Practitioner, AgilePM (DSDM Atern).
- Alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad and Indian School of Business.
Sharat Chandra Kumar
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Trained over 1,500 professional across 12 countries.
- Worked as a Data Scientist for 14+ years across several industry domains.
- Professional certifications: Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt, Information Technology, Infrastructure Library.
- Experienced in Big Data Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, NewSQL, MongoDB, R, RStudio, Python, Tableau, Cognos.
- Corporate clients include DuPont, All-Scripts, Girnarsoft (College-dekho, Car-dekho) and many more.
- Areas of expertise: Data Science, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation.
- Over 20+ years of industry experience in Data Science and Business Intelligence.
- Trained professionals from Fortune 500 companies and students from prestigious colleges.
- Experienced in Cognos, Tableau, Big Data, NoSQL, NewSQL.
- Corporate clients include Time Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Dell, Metric Fox (Champions Group), TCS and many more.
Get validation of your advanced skills and knowledge with the Machine Learning using Python & R. Join the growing community of developers and data scientists trained on Python & R with the best machine learning course in Hyderabad.
FAQs on Machine Learning Training Course
You must have a very strong background in mathematics, particularly in linear algebra and calculus. You must also be proficient in probability and calculus. Programming knowledge in Python /R/C++ and Java is a must. It is good to have knowledge of distributed computing and advanced signal processing techniques.
The learning outcomes of this course are
- Gain proficiency in analysing data and performing Data Wrangling, Data Cleansing, Data Manipulation
- Develop Machine Learning Algorithms including Black Box techniques like Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine
- Write algorithms in Python and R to facilitate Regression Analysis and other statistical measures
- Use Amazon Machine Learning Services for predictive modelling
- Create compelling Data Visualization for better reports
The modules in the course include:
- Connecting to Data sources
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Data Manipulation
- Functions and Programming
- Logistic regression
- Linear regression
- Data Mining Unsupervised
- Data Mining Supervised
- Reinforcement Learning
- Decision Trees
360DigiTMG offers one of the best Machine Learning courses in Hyderabad. This course gives the student live project exposure in INNODATATICS.
Students must possess a Bachelors's degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Data Science or a Bachelors's degree in Engineering ( any discipline). Students pursuing MCA can also apply for this course.
The student must possess basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics. In addition, he must possess fundamental knowledge of computer science and data science.
This course has a duration of three months of which 24 hours are devoted to classroom sessions, 60 hours to assignments and e-learning and 60 hours on a live project.
Once the assignments have been submitted the student receives a Course Completion Certificate. After this he can enroll for internship with INNODATATICS. Here he will work on a live project for 60 hours. Once he completes his internship , he will receive an internship certificate.
On completing all the assignments and attending all classroom sessions you will receive a course completion certificate.
We assign a mentor for each student at the commencement of the course. If the student requires additional help we provide extra mentors.
The student will be trained on Python, R and R Studio in this course.
We provide 100% placement assistance. We assist the student in resume preparation and conduct mock interviews. We float the resumes to placement consultants with whom we have long standing association with. Once the student is placed we offer technical help for the first project on the job.
For beginners the salary would range between Rs.4 lakhs to Rs.5 lakhs.
With three plus years of experience a machine learning engineer can earn Rs 7.5 - 12 lakhs per annum.A Machine Learning Data Associate will earn between Rs.2.3 - 3.54 lakhs per annum.
We record all our classroom sessions and upload the videos in our Learning Management System AISPRY. If you miss a class you can source the video from AISPRY.
We have uploaded several free webinars on youtube on machine learning. These can be accessed from the link given below
Sharvin Rao8 months ago
Very good exposure. Satisfied with this program. Teaching materials are complete and does not require any programming background to learn this course
Priya Gopal9 months ago
Very experienced trainer and have patience to deal with every query raised in the classroom.
Lavaniya Rajesveran9 months ago
Great place to learn about Data Science . Trainers are knowlegable and shared lots of new terms which was easily understandable.