- Power BI Tools: A Comprehensive Guide
- What is a SQL Join? (INNER, LEFT, RIGHT, and FULL Join)
- What is Poisson Regression? : Flowchart, Models and Analysis
- Time Series Forecasting: Overview
- Understanding Exponential Trend Models for Time Series Forecasting: Introduction & Types
- What is Dimensionality Reduction? : Techniques, Applications and Challenges
- Time Series Analysis: Introduction & Takeaways
- What Is Google Cloud Platform? : Components and Deployment steps
- Mastering Multiplicative Seasonality For Business Success
- Simple Linear Regression : Introduction & Applications
- Caffe Tutorial : Applications and Key Features
- Introduction to Deep Learning: Key Components and Future
- The Future of Deep Learning: Challenges and Opportunities
- What are Generative Models and Examples
- What is Recurrent Neural Network
- Variational Autoencoders Tutorial
- An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: A Beginner's Tutorial
- Data Scientist vs Artificial Intelligence Engineer?
- Transportation in machine learning
- Applications of Data Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Supply Chain Analytics: What It Is & Why it is Important?
- Advantages of Marketing Analytics Certification
- Analytics in Healthcare and the Life Sciences
- What Is a Marketing Analyst? And How to Become One?
- How To Pursue A Career As A Financial Analyst?
- What is Marketing Analytics & Why It Matters?
- Reasons why Financial Analytics is Becoming More Important
- What is Financial Analytics and Why is it Important?
- Forest Analytics
- Applications of horoscope analytics
- Reinforcement Learning Algorithms
- Stochastic Gradient Descent: A Comprehensive Guide
- What is Data Drift? : Techniques and How does it works
- What is Concept Drift : Examples and Challenges
- A Comprehensive Guide to Data Drift, Model Drift, and Feature Drift
- What is Bagging in Ensemble Method?
- Non-Negative Matrix Factorization : Applications & Advantages
- Machine Learning Algorithms : Importance of Machine Learning Tools
- Machine Learning Engineer Roadmap
- Machine Learning Engineer vs. Machine Learning Ops Engineer: What Is The Difference Between Them?
Internet Of Things
- Why is IoT Dangerous?
- What is the Vulnerability of IoT?
- What is the Future of IoT in India?
- What after IoT?
- What are the Examples of IoT Devices?
- What are the Disadvantages and Limitations of IOT
- What is an IoT Attack?
- How Secure are IoT Devices?
- How Do I Protect my IoT Devices?
- Can IoT Devices be Hacked?
- Matrices Interview questions and Answers
- Matrices and Calculus Interview questions and Answers
- Numbers Interview questions and Answers
- Odd Man Out Interview questions and Answers
- Odd oneout Interview questions and Answers
- Python Interview questions and Answers
- Python Data types Interview questions and Answers
- Python libraries Interview questions and Answers
- Python Loops Interview questions and Answers
- Python Strings Interview questions and Answers
Big Data & Analytics
- What is Anomaly Detection? Types, Models and Examples
- The Journey to Becoming a Data Analyst: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Data Analytics in the Digital Era: The Future of Work and Career Opportunities
- The Ethical Dilemma: Exploring the Implications of Data Analytics
- Data Analytics Case Studies: Real-World Examples of Business Insights and Success
- Unveiling Hidden Opportunities: Leveraging Data Analytics for Business Growth
- Unleashing the Power: Exploring the Best Data Analytics Tools for Unraveling Insights
- The Future of Data Analytics : Unveiling Tomorrow
- Step by Step Starts Your Data Analytics Journey
- Data Analytics Trends : Exploring the Most Important Trends
Robotic Process Automation
Agile and Scrum Methodology
Industrial Revolution IR4.0
Interview Questions on Data Science
- Logical Expressions Interview Questions and Answers
- Text Mining Interview Questions and Answers
- Ensemble Modeling Interview Questions and Answers
- Lasso & Ridge Regression Interview Questions & Answers in 2023
- Forecasting Time Series Interview Questions & Answers
- Multiple Linear Regression Interview Questions & Answers
- Hierarchical Clustering Interview Questions & Answers
- CRISP-DM Interview Questions & Answers
- Moments of Business Decision
- Business Understanding
- Get to Know Everything About MLOps: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Implement It.
- How to become an MLOps Engineer?
- What is MLOps?
- What Differs Between MLOps Engineers & DevOps?
- Get To Know The Difference Between MLOps vs Data Engineering Here
- KNN Classifier
- Pitfalls on only data driven ML approaches
- ML Ops
- How does Zomato make use of Machine learning?
- India will become a semiconductor hub soon!!!!
- Top 25 IT Companies in Myanmar
- Top 20 IT Companies in Cambodia
- Top 11 IT Companies in Brunei
- Top 25 IT Companies in Laos
- Top 7 IT Companies in Faridabad
- Top 9 IT Companies in Guntur
- Top 9 IT Companies in Chandigarh
- Top 8 IT Companies in Mysore
- Top 8 IT Companies in Trichy
- Top 3 IT Companies in Hoodi
Health care and safety
Electrical Engineering Companies
Research and development companies
Interview Questions on Data Engineering
- Top 35 Data Pipeline Interview Questions
- Top 10 Data Warehouse Interview Questions
- Top 70 Data Transformation Interview Questions
- Top 35 Data Lake Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 35 Apache Kafka Interview Questions
- Top 35 Apache Airflow Interview Questions
- Top 35 Data Source Interview Questions
- Top 35 Data Architect Interview Questions
- Top 35 Data Pipeline Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 35 Data Engineer Python Questions
Most Asked Social Media Marketing Interview Questions and Answers
Meet the Author : Mr. Bharani Kumar
Bharani Kumar Depuru is a well known IT personality from Hyderabad. He is the Founder and Director of Innodatatics Pvt Ltd and 360DigiTMG. Bharani Kumar is an IIT and ISB alumni with more than 17 years of experience, he held prominent positions in the IT elites like HSBC, ITC Infotech, Infosys, and Deloitte. He is a prevalent IT consultant specializing in Industrial Revolution 4.0 implementation, Data Analytics practice setup, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Industrial IoT, Business Intelligence and Business Management. Bharani Kumar is also the chief trainer at 360DigiTMG with more than Ten years of experience and has been making the IT transition journey easy for his students. 360DigiTMG is at the forefront of delivering quality education, thereby bridging the gap between academia and industry.
Table of Content
What are the pre-requisites of Facebook Advertising?
For us to run ads on Facebook we need to have the following
- We need to have an account with Facebook, in other words, we should be a user of the Facebook platform with our profile completed
- Once we have the profile the next thing that we need is Business Page/Fan Page, without a page we cannot run any ads on Facebook Platform
- After we create a business page, automatically an ad account is assigned to us.
- After this point, we can simply go-ahead to create our campaigns and add the creatives and the billing information and launch the campaigns. These are the only pre-requisites of Facebook Advertising
How can you increase page likes/followers/engagement?
- Facebook Page is where our users/customers can like and follow us and engage with our content.
- The basic rule when it comes to Facebook pages is that the content has to visually appealing
- Once the content is good, then we start to post the content and ask people to comment on their views/share their opinions, etc.
- We could create contests
- We could ask questions
- We could do giveaways etc
What are the steps to create an Engagement ad?
Engagement is one of the objectives in the Facebook advertising
The following are the steps that we follow
- We log onto Facebook
- Enter our Ads Manager
- Click on “Create Campaign”
- In the objective, we will select “Post Engagement
- After that we specify the “Name of the campaign” and whether we want it to be “CBO” or not
- We move on to Ad Set Level, this is where we will specify the targeting information and demographic information
- Then we go into ad level, here we either select an existing post or create a new page post
- Publish the changes and the ad should be live
What is Facebook Pixel? How important is it for running ads?
Facebook Pixel is one of the most important components of Facebook Ads especially when you are running Conversion ads
Without the conversion pixel, we would be running the ads blindly. Facebook Pixel basically tracks everything that is happening with our ads and what our audience is doing once they interact without ad etc.
Not just that using Facebook Pixel we can actually build our custom audiences so that we can retarget them in the future. My personal recommendation is DO NOT run ads if the pixel is not installed.
How much budget should you set for starting Facebook ads?
This is a very subjective question, it depends on various factors like your risk appetite, how much money do you have in the bank etc. As a rule of thumb its always better to test out with at least 10x the product cost when we are first starting out our campaign.
For example: If our product costs are $20, then we would have the advertising budget of at least $200 for testing