Table of Content
- What is the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)?
- HRDF: At a Glance
- Creation of the HRDF
- What to do with the HRDF Claim
- What to know about the HRDF?
- HRDF Registered Training Provider
- Are you Eligible for the HRDF Claim?
- Benefits of the HRDF Claim
- What Should be the Structure of the Program to Qualify for an HRDF Claim?
- How to Apply for the HRDF Claimable Training?
- What is Needed for the HRDF Claimable Training?
- How to Claim HRDF?
- What to Keep in Mind While Accessing HRDF Claimable
Is there a cloud of doubt and uncertainty hanging over you? It appears that when individuals think about HRDF claimable, they just have a question mark in their thoughts. It is true that the procedure for claiming HRDF might be a little difficult to comprehend. However, HRDF-reimbursable training undoubtedly increases your chances of success.
We must first comprehend what HRDF is in order to comprehend how to claim it.
What is the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF)?
HRDF: At a Glance
As an initiative under the Human Resources Development Act 1992, the Malaysian government established the Human Resources Development Fund. The legal aids of the act presently called PSMB or Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad Act (2001) prompted the fund's creation.
Creation of the HRDF
The fund was established by the lawmakers in an effort to inspire and elevate the populace via skillful growth. The Human Resources Development first and mainly imposes some taxes. These fees on employers in many industries, including the service and manufacturing sectors, are how the fund is financed. The Human Resources Development Fund has been created once all of these resources have been combined.
Aim and Objective Behind the HRDF
Furthermore, to put it simply, the legislators put in place the HRDF with the objective of upliftment and empowerment. It is as follows:
- It aims at empowering human resources in particular
- It envisions enhancing quality human capital
- With the support of the HRDF claim, it helps the workforce to attain world-class training and gain skills
- Moreover, this support goes beyond monetary and is unquestionably a revolution
- A skilled and trained workforce will undoubtedly enable Malaysia to strengthen its economy
- Most importantly, it will lay down a strong foundation of a high-income economy
- Furthermore, the economy will have a base of the virtues of knowledge in addition to innovation
- Not only will this help Malaysia to exert its influence in ASEAN but also in the global economy as well
What to do with the HRDF Claim
The HRDF claim has several strategies. But do you know how to apply these assertions? The Skim Bantuan Latihan is the primary programme covered under this overarching notion. First, the programme gives companies the option to choose the training requirements for their industry. They can determine what kind of training employees would require for skill proficiency.
Second, the employer can put training into place to improve the skills. Employer training is necessary to develop skill competency. The personnel must, above all else, develop the skills necessary for their operational and professional profiles.
What to know about the HRDF?
HRDF comes with claimable courses so you can focus solely on your training. The training and courses are hassle-free, which puts very little pressure on you. The courses are very helpful and teach you a lot. It is a great learning experience and assists with everyday work.
HRDF Registered Training Provider
Guidelines to keep in Mind with Respect to the HRDF
Regarding the HRDF claim, there are several recommendations that have been provided. To avoid misunderstanding in the future, keep these in mind.
They are as follows:
- The HRDF is a grant and not a subsidy for training.
- In addition to this, the fund is an incentive for employers to ensure their workers' skill development.
- The sectors should use the HRDF claim only to provide training in line with the requirements of the business.
- The HRDF claim requires the employer to identify the training needs.
- Furthermore, it also places an obligation upon the employer to pay for the training program.
Are you Eligible for the HRDF Claim?
As mentioned before, the HRDF levies an amount on employers from sectors like:
- Manufacturing sector
- Mining and quarrying sector
- Service sector
The following requirements should be noted when accessing an HRDF claim:
- Registration of the employers with HRDF
- Payment of levy for the first month of the registration
- Furthermore, the existing rate of financial assistance, terms, conditions, etc. may influence the HRDF claimable process.
Benefits of the HRDF Claim
The HRDF claim might lessen the financial burden of training and skill-upgrading programme expenses. Most crucially, an employer can cover the whole cost of training, or at least a significant portion of it. Additionally, an employer can potentially receive financial support. They will be able to undertake training as a result, especially courses that match their commercial operations.
Without a doubt, the HRDF claim is the sole reason this is conceivable.
Training Programs under the HRDF SBL Scheme
What do you Need in Advance to Conduct a Training Program?
Importantly, to conduct any training and/or skill up-gradation programs, the concerned authorities must give prior approval. The concerned authority giving approvals is the Council’s Secretariat.
Additionally, training can take place both on- and off-site. In addition, it can be a mix of the two. Without a doubt, the type of training should rely on the commercial and operational requirements of the organisation.
Additionally, training may be delivered by internal trainers or outside trainers in cases of insufficient competence. In rare circumstances, external trainers from abroad may also lead training.
What Should be the Structure of the Program to Qualify for an HRDF Claim?
The HRDF claimable makes demand not only from the employer but also expects certain things from a program. Importantly, this ensures the conduct of quality training programs.
The requirements for training programs are as follows:
- The training program must encompass a structure.
- It should be inclusive.
- It should specify the objectives of the training program.
- Importantly, it should mention the training activities and lesson plans.
- In addition to this, it should explain why they are fundamental.
- It should specify guided instructions that are important to know.
- A qualified instructor should specify these instructions.
- Also, it should provide a tangible way of assessing the training objectives.
Finally, the fulfilment of these requirements is a must to have access to the HRDF claim.
How to Apply for the HRDF Claimable Training?
Applying for the HRDF claim is not a complicated process at all. It is pretty straightforward. Follow the steps given below.
They are as follows:
- Log on to the Employee Information system. The HRDF would have given you a company registration number and password.
- Use the company registration number and password to log into the Employee Information system.
- Attach the required documents in the acceptable format.
- Following the completion of the form, submit it online.
- You will receive an approval or rejection within 24 hours of the submission of the receipt of application.
What is Needed for the HRDF Claimable Training?
There are certain documents needed to apply for the HRDF claimable training. The documents are as follows:
- Quotation comprising the course fee
- Resume of the trainer detailing the trainer’s biography, work profile, and experience
- Documents clearly explaining the contents of the course
- Besides these, you may have to provide other relevant documents and provide the documents in acceptable format only
How to Claim HRDF?
Accessing HRDF claimable is not a complicated process as well. It is simplistic. You will realize this, especially when you try it for yourself.
- First, log into the HRDF portal using the registration number and password given by HRDF.
- Subsequently, click on the application icon and fill out the required form.
- You can select the desired form from the drop-down menu.
- Select the claims option and choose the required form. You would have to choose either of the two:
- Submit claims with grants
- Submit other claims
- Then attach the supporting documents required by the form. Also, the documents required may range from receipts, payment vouchers to other borne costs, etc.
- Following the attachment of the relevant documents, complete the form.
- Finally, submit the completed claim form.
The PMSB will check the required details and then issue reimbursement of the allowable costs upon training completion.
Most importantly, the employer must certify the copies of all the attached documents.
What to Keep in Mind While Accessing HRDF Claimable?
Keep in mind that the HRDF will only refund training grant claims made after the claim form has been submitted. In addition, the training programme must be finished, and all expenses must be covered. It can only handle claims after that.
After the training programme is over, the person needs to submit the claim form. The form may be obtained through the HRDF officers. On the other hand, the form is accessible online via the website.
Make sure the form is accurate and full to prevent delays in the approval and processing of the claims. The deadline for timely submission is June 30 of the following year.
Add pertinent, employer-certified documentation to your claim submission to guarantee quicker processing. As stated in the claim form from the employer's side, make sure an authorised officer signs the document.
In addition, if the learner does not complete the whole training programme, the HRDF will not pay. At least 75% of the lectures must be completed, and participants must be present for all exams and assessments. It is obvious that responsibility is required for making the claim.
Finally, the employer provides the HRDF with a refund in the form of a cheque or credit statement. A statement for references is included with the refund.
Data Science Training Institutes in Other Locations
Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Anand, Anantapur, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Malaysia, Dombivli, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hebbal, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Khammam, Kolhapur, Kothrud, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mohali, Moradabad, Noida, Pimpri, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Roorkee, Rourkela, Shimla, Shimoga, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchchirappalli, Trichur, Udaipur, Yelahanka, Andhra Pradesh, Anna Nagar, Bhilai, Borivali, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chromepet, Coimbatore, Dilsukhnagar, ECIL, Faridabad, Greater Warangal, Guduvanchery, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hoodi, Indore, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kanpur, Kharadi, Kochi, Kolkata, Kompally, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Patna, Porur, Raipur, Salem, Surat, Thoraipakkam, Trichy, Uppal, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirunelveli, Aurangabad
Navigate to Address
360DigiTMG - Data Science, Data Scientist Course Training in Bangalore
No 23, 2nd Floor, 9th Main Rd, 22nd Cross Rd, 7th Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102