July 13, 2023
The phrase "cloud computing" first appeared in 1997, and Indian professor Ramnath Chellappa is credited with having introduced it and properly defining it as such.
July 13, 2023
The distribution of computer services, from apps to storage, on a pay-as-you-go basis over the internet may be used to define cloud computing.
July 13, 2023
Cloud computing is the on-demand provision of computing resources through the Internet, including servers, storage, networks, databases, and other services, along with a pay-as-you-go pricing model. Utilising the Cloud Servers, network devices, and storage devices would be maintained in the data centres of cloud service providers like AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, and Alibaba Cloud. Customers that use cloud services will do so without having to maintain and manage them. Cloud service providers also guarantee data security and privacy.
- Introduction to Tidyverse: Brief and how to Install
- Introduction to Missingno in Python Library
- Python Tabulate: How to install Tabulate in Python
- Generators in Python
- File Handling in Python
- Python Beautifier: How Beautifiers Can Simplify Data Cleanup Process
- Comparison GridSearchCV and RandomSearch CV
- Data Preparation - An Auto EDA library
- Introduction to matplotlib : Types of Plots, Key features
- How to Get a Data Science Job as a Fresher: A Comprehensive Guide
- What are Generative Models and Examples
- What is Recurrent Neural Network
- Variational Autoencoders Tutorial
- An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: A Beginner's Tutorial
- Differences between Data Scientist vs Artificial Intelligence Engineer?
- Transportation in machine learning
- Applications of Data Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Hospitality Analytics
- Hospital analytics
- Application of Machine Learning in Retail
- Supply Chain Analytics: What It Is & Why it is Important?
- Advantages of Marketing Analytics Certification
- Analytics in Healthcare and the Life Sciences
- What Is a Marketing Analyst? And How to Become One?
- How To Pursue A Career As A Financial Analyst?
- What is Marketing Analytics & Why It Matters?
- Reasons why Financial Analytics is Becoming More Important
- What is Financial Analytics and Why is it Important?
- Forest Analytics
- Applications of horoscope analytics
- Machine Learning Algorithms : Importance of Machine Learning Tools
- Machine Learning Engineer Roadmap
- Machine Learning Engineer vs. Machine Learning Ops Engineer: What Is The Difference Between Them?
- Data Engineer vs Machine Learning Engineer: What Is The Difference Between Them?
- Everything You Need To know About First Machine Learning Model - Linear Regression In ML
- Machine Learning — Diagnosing faults in the vehicle
- K means clustering
- Overfitting and Underfitting
- Machine Learning + IoT = Giving A New Vision And Making The World Smarter
- Transform the Digital World with Machine Learning
Internet Of Things
- Why is IoT Dangerous?
- What is the Vulnerability of IoT?
- What is the Future of IoT in India?
- What after IoT?
- What are the Examples of IoT Devices?
- What are the Disadvantages and Limitations of IOT
- What is an IoT Attack?
- How Secure are IoT Devices?
- How Do I Protect my IoT Devices?
- Can IoT Devices be Hacked?
- Matrices Interview questions and Answers
- Matrices and Calculus Interview questions and Answers
- Numbers Interview questions and Answers
- Odd Man Out Interview questions and Answers
- Odd oneout Interview questions and Answers
- Python Interview questions and Answers
- Python Data types Interview questions and Answers
- Python libraries Interview questions and Answers
- Python Loops Interview questions and Answers
- Python Strings Interview questions and Answers
Big Data & Analytics
- The Journey to Becoming a Data Analyst: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Data Analytics in the Digital Era: The Future of Work and Career Opportunities
- The Ethical Dilemma: Exploring the Implications of Data Analytics
- Data Analytics Case Studies: Real-World Examples of Business Insights and Success
- Unveiling Hidden Opportunities: Leveraging Data Analytics for Business Growth
- Unleashing the Power: Exploring the Best Data Analytics Tools for Unraveling Insights
- Future of Data Analytics : Unveiling Tomorrow
- Step by Step Starts Your Data Analytics Journey
- Data Analytics Trends : Exploring the Most Important Trends
- The Role of AI in Data Analytics: Augmentation, not replacement
Robotic Process Automation
Agile and Scrum Methodology
Industrial Revolution IR4.0
Interview Questions on Data Science
- Logical Expressions Interview Questions and Answers
- Text Mining Interview Questions and Answers
- Ensemble Modeling Interview Questions and Answers
- Lasso & Ridge Regression Interview Questions & Answers in 2023
- Forecasting Time Series Interview Questions & Answers
- Multiple Linear Regression Interview Questions & Answers
- Hierarchical Clustering Interview Questions & Answers
- CRISP-DM Interview Questions & Answers
- Moments of Business Decision
- Business Understanding
- Get to Know Everything About MLOps: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Implement It.
- How to become an MLOps Engineer?
- What is MLOps?
- What Differs Between MLOps Engineers & DevOps?
- Get To Know The Difference Between MLOps vs Data Engineering Here
- KNN Classifier
- Pitfalls on only data driven ML approaches
- ML Ops
- How does Zomato make use of Machine learning?
- India will become a semiconductor hub soon!!!!
- Top 25 IT Companies in Myanmar
- Top 20 IT Companies in Cambodia
- Top 11 IT Companies in Brunei
- Top 25 IT Companies in Laos
- Top 7 IT Companies in Faridabad
- Top 9 IT Companies in Guntur
- Top 9 IT Companies in Chandigarh
- Top 8 IT Companies in Mysore
- Top 8 IT Companies in Trichy
- Top 3 IT Companies in Hoodi
Health care and safety
Electrical Engineering Companies
Research and development companies
You may also like...
September 07, 2023
In this blog, Unleash the Potential of Data The Tidyverse is a game-changing collection of R utilities that revolutionises data manipulation, visualisation, and analysis..
September 07, 2023
In this blog, Dive into the realm of data science, where missing data poses puzzles with pieces astray. Meet Missingno, a Python creation by Aleksey Bilogur in 2015.