- Data Science Formulas
- Introduction to the Keras Tuner
- Exploring Seasonality Models: Unveiling the Essence of Time-Based Patterns
- Effortless Data Exploration with Pandas Profiling
- Klib: Introduction, Features, and Advantages
- Introduction to Tidyverse: Brief and how to Install
- Introduction to Missingno in Python Library
- Python Tabulate: How to install Tabulate in Python
- Generators in Python
- File Handling in Python
- What are Generative Models and Examples
- What is Recurrent Neural Network
- Variational Autoencoders Tutorial
- An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: A Beginner's Tutorial
- Differences between Data Scientist vs Artificial Intelligence Engineer?
- Transportation in machine learning
- Applications of Data Analytics in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Hospitality Analytics
- Hospital analytics
- Application of Machine Learning in Retail
- Supply Chain Analytics: What It Is & Why it is Important?
- Advantages of Marketing Analytics Certification
- Analytics in Healthcare and the Life Sciences
- What Is a Marketing Analyst? And How to Become One?
- How To Pursue A Career As A Financial Analyst?
- What is Marketing Analytics & Why It Matters?
- Reasons why Financial Analytics is Becoming More Important
- What is Financial Analytics and Why is it Important?
- Forest Analytics
- Applications of horoscope analytics
- Machine Learning Algorithms : Importance of Machine Learning Tools
- Machine Learning Engineer Roadmap
- Machine Learning Engineer vs. Machine Learning Ops Engineer: What Is The Difference Between Them?
- Data Engineer vs Machine Learning Engineer: What Is The Difference Between Them?
- Everything You Need To know About First Machine Learning Model - Linear Regression In ML
- Machine Learning — Diagnosing faults in the vehicle
- K means clustering
- Overfitting and Underfitting
- Machine Learning + IoT = Giving A New Vision And Making The World Smarter
- Transform the Digital World with Machine Learning
Internet Of Things
- Why is IoT Dangerous?
- What is the Vulnerability of IoT?
- What is the Future of IoT in India?
- What after IoT?
- What are the Examples of IoT Devices?
- What are the Disadvantages and Limitations of IOT
- What is an IoT Attack?
- How Secure are IoT Devices?
- How Do I Protect my IoT Devices?
- Can IoT Devices be Hacked?
- Matrices Interview questions and Answers
- Matrices and Calculus Interview questions and Answers
- Numbers Interview questions and Answers
- Odd Man Out Interview questions and Answers
- Odd oneout Interview questions and Answers
- Python Interview questions and Answers
- Python Data types Interview questions and Answers
- Python libraries Interview questions and Answers
- Python Loops Interview questions and Answers
- Python Strings Interview questions and Answers
Big Data & Analytics
- What is Anomaly Detection? Types, Models and Examples
- The Journey to Becoming a Data Analyst: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Data Analytics in the Digital Era: The Future of Work and Career Opportunities
- The Ethical Dilemma: Exploring the Implications of Data Analytics
- Data Analytics Case Studies: Real-World Examples of Business Insights and Success
- Unveiling Hidden Opportunities: Leveraging Data Analytics for Business Growth
- Unleashing the Power: Exploring the Best Data Analytics Tools for Unraveling Insights
- Future of Data Analytics : Unveiling Tomorrow
- Step by Step Starts Your Data Analytics Journey
- Data Analytics Trends : Exploring the Most Important Trends
Robotic Process Automation
Agile and Scrum Methodology
Industrial Revolution IR4.0
Interview Questions on Data Science
- Logical Expressions Interview Questions and Answers
- Text Mining Interview Questions and Answers
- Ensemble Modeling Interview Questions and Answers
- Lasso & Ridge Regression Interview Questions & Answers in 2023
- Forecasting Time Series Interview Questions & Answers
- Multiple Linear Regression Interview Questions & Answers
- Hierarchical Clustering Interview Questions & Answers
- CRISP-DM Interview Questions & Answers
- Moments of Business Decision
- Business Understanding
- Get to Know Everything About MLOps: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Implement It.
- How to become an MLOps Engineer?
- What is MLOps?
- What Differs Between MLOps Engineers & DevOps?
- Get To Know The Difference Between MLOps vs Data Engineering Here
- KNN Classifier
- Pitfalls on only data driven ML approaches
- ML Ops
- How does Zomato make use of Machine learning?
- India will become a semiconductor hub soon!!!!
- Top 25 IT Companies in Myanmar
- Top 20 IT Companies in Cambodia
- Top 11 IT Companies in Brunei
- Top 25 IT Companies in Laos
- Top 7 IT Companies in Faridabad
- Top 9 IT Companies in Guntur
- Top 9 IT Companies in Chandigarh
- Top 8 IT Companies in Mysore
- Top 8 IT Companies in Trichy
- Top 3 IT Companies in Hoodi
Health care and safety
Electrical Engineering Companies
Research and development companies
Meet the Author : Mr. Bharani Kumar
Bharani Kumar Depuru is a well known IT personality from Hyderabad. He is the Founder and Director of Innodatatics Pvt Ltd and 360DigiTMG. Bharani Kumar is an IIT and ISB alumni with more than 17 years of experience, he held prominent positions in the IT elites like HSBC, ITC Infotech, Infosys, and Deloitte. He is a prevalent IT consultant specializing in Industrial Revolution 4.0 implementation, Data Analytics practice setup, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Industrial IoT, Business Intelligence and Business Management. Bharani Kumar is also the chief trainer at 360DigiTMG with more than Ten years of experience and has been making the IT transition journey easy for his students. 360DigiTMG is at the forefront of delivering quality education, thereby bridging the gap between academia and industry.
A distinct sort of data, known as network data or graph data, necessitates a different kind of analysis.
Key components of a Graph or Network are Vertices /
Nodes and Edges / Links
Adjacency Matrix. is a representation of a network. It should be noted that the adjacency matrix for an undirected graph is symmetric.
There are two types of links or edges between nodes: unidirectional and bidirectional.
Degree Centrality = Number of direct ties with other nodes
In-Degree = Number of Incoming connections
Out-Degree = Number of Outgoing connections
Degree centrality is a local measure and hence we should look at other measures.
Closeness Centrality is how close the node is to other nodes in the network
Closeness Centrality = 1/(sum of distances to all other nodes)
When a comparison of two networks arise then normalized closeness should be considered
Normalized Closeness = (Total number of nodes - 1) * Closeness
A node's or an edge's betweenness centrality can be determined.
How frequently a node or edge is on the shortest path between pairs is known as betweenness centrality.
We utilise normalised Betweenness to compare two networks.
Instead than merely counting the number of connections you have, eigenvector centrality counts the quality of your connections.
- Nodes which are connected to high scoring nodes contribute more to the score of that nodes which are connected to low scoring nodes.
- Eigenvector is calculated from eigenvectors of adjacency matrix.
- X corresponding to the highest Eigenvalue is the vector that consists of the Eigenvector centralities of the nodes.
- Diffusion Centrality is a measure on how likely is a person, who receives the information, going to diffuse the information further.
Data Science Training Institutes in Other Locations
Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Anand, Anantapur, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Malaysia, Dombivli, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hebbal, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Khammam, Kolhapur, Kothrud, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mohali, Moradabad, Noida, Pimpri, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Roorkee, Rourkela, Shimla, Shimoga, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchchirappalli, Trichur, Udaipur, Yelahanka, Andhra Pradesh, Anna Nagar, Bhilai, Borivali, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chromepet, Coimbatore, Dilsukhnagar, ECIL, Faridabad, Greater Warangal, Guduvanchery, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hoodi, Indore, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kanpur, Kharadi, Kochi, Kolkata, Kompally, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Patna, Porur, Raipur, Salem, Surat, Thoraipakkam, Trichy, Uppal, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirunelveli, Aurangabad
Navigate to Address
360DigiTMG - Data Science, Data Scientist Course Training in Bangalore
No 23, 2nd Floor, 9th Main Rd, 22nd Cross Rd, 7th Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102