HOTTEST JOBS / COURSES IN 2021 IN MALAYSIA
Hottest Jobs / Courses In 2021 In Malaysia
Today, almost everyone is aware of the requirement for graduates and enthusiasts in information technology. In the information technology industry, first-world nations like Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, and the United States have seen tremendous growth. Every nation, regardless of how financially stable it is, is always expanding in the realm of information technology. Every year, millions of graduates flood the job market in search of employment, but only a small percentage of them are successful in landing a suitable position. Successful job candidates have a strong skill base and make wise course choices.
Therefore, the most challenging and popular careers Malaysians may follow are listed below before we decide which information technology sector and degree to enrol in.
Learn the core concepts of Data Science Course video on Youtube:
Since there are few high-level, demanding jobs in data science, its talented graduates do not go without employment. You may count on this sophisticated era to see an increase in the demand for exceptionally gifted software developers to handle processing-related problems. The complexity of big data has also increased concern over its security. According to the Association of Banks Malaysia (ABM), cybersecurity specialists are sincerely underutilised in the fight against aggressive financial theft. Data science is undoubtedly needed by a variety of businesses, including financial institutions, the medical sector, and banking systems, to support their enhanced capabilities.
Job Responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- As a data scientist you have to
- Communicate with stakeholders to gather the data
- Search for resources where you can get useful data
- Create data models and algorithms
- Use predictive models for better client retention
- Work with testing frameworks such as A/B testing
- Coordinate with various technical teams
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in programming languages such as R, Python, C++, C, and SQL
- Able to develop data architectures
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Knowledge of supervised and unsupervised learning, decision tree making, artificial neural networks, deep neural networks, statistics and probability, regression, distribution properties
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Able to grasp new technologies
- Knowledge of the latest industrialized software
- Experience in various CMS like Hadoop, Joomla, Hive, Spark and Magento, etc.
The term "User Experience (UX)design") refers to the notion of creating various products that offer end users or clients a useful experience. Designing for user experience includes marking, usability, and application layout so that users can engage quickly and pleasantly. Usability and user interface design are typically written and spoken as user experience design. However, these expressions are interchangeable. One who can combine a product via branding, design, and usability is a UX designer.
- Excellent know-how about products and their specifications
- Able to do usability testing
- Sound knowledge to write personas and user stories
- Create wireframes and models/prototypes for the customers
- Find innovative approaches to take solve UX issues.
- Work with UI designers to execute alluring plans
- Update the developers about the design of products
- Any proof of your designing skills
- Several projects related to designing products
- Strong project management and research background
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq, Pencil)
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, Python or C++
- Able to solve complex problems
- Able to thing analytically
- Good communication and convincing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or equivalent
Quality Assurance Engineer
A system to ensure the quality of software goods and services provided to customers by a firm is known as quality assurance in software testing. The goal of quality assurance is to increase the software development process' efficiency and effectiveness in accordance with the standards for software item quality. QA testing is a well-known name for quality assurance. An engineer responsible for quality assurance oversees the entire process.
- Review the requirements specification document, design document, and technical design and give valuable feedback
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Coordinate testing services
- Design and generate scripts for testing
- Properly document the detected bugs and make a record of it
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Apply black box testing, grey box testing or white box testing depending upon the software and client requirements
- Communicate with the team members (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Demonstrated work experience in software development
- Demonstrated work experience in software quality assurance
- Solid information on software QA philosophies, devices, and cycles
- Experience recorded as a hard copy clear, compact and complete test plans and experiments
- Involved experience with both white box and discovery testing
- Involved experience with computerized testing devices
- Strong information on SQL and scripting
- Have a sound experience of working in agile projects and scrum development
- Experience with execution and additionally security testing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a connected subject
Software Design Architect
The architect of a system explains the connections between the various system parts and how they work together to create a fully operational system. Designing patterns, diagrams, business plans, and dynamics that are coupled to create a full software architecture is the area of expertise for the software architect. This architecture diagram is used by the software developer to write the software system. The software design architect created this architect, and software design architecture is their area of expertise.
- Work with other IT experts in the organization to decide needs for new software, stages, and applications
- Use apparatuses, innovation, and different systems to make utilitarian and natural answers for user interfaces of wanted items
- Create and actualize item particulars
- Focus on framework mix, maintainability, and attainability
- Deal with all periods of innovation development
- Manage and administer crafted by the development group
- Guide and train designers and architects
- Recommend and actualize answers for measure improvement
- Stick to all the necessities and rules for quality, security, extensibility, and so on
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Architect or comparable job
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development
- Minimum 3 years of experience with coding in different dialects (C#, .NET, Java, and so on)
- Remarkable information on software and application design and engineering
- A specialized attitude and insightful methodology
- Extraordinary meticulousness
- Great initiative abilities
- The feeling of proprietorship and pride in your presentation and its effect on the organization's prosperity
- Basic scholar and critical thinking abilities
- Cooperative person
- Great communication and convincing skills
- Extraordinary relational and interpersonal abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, designing, or comparable applicable field.
Software Project Manager
Software The art of project management involves creating software projects within the constraints of time, money, space, resources, and labour. A project manager oversees the entire procedure and plans, manages, and puts the software into practise. From the requirement elicitation stage until final product delivery, a project manager is in charge of planning, developing, executing, monitoring, managing, and maintaining the entire software system.
- Arranging and Defining Scope
- Action Planning and Sequencing
- Asset Planning
- Creating Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Building up a Budget
- Making Charts and Schedules
- Danger Analysis
- Overseeing Risks and Issues
- Checking and Reporting Progress
- Group Leadership
- Key Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors
- Adaptability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Advantages Realization
- Process improvement
- Inventory controller
- Demonstrated working experience in project management
- Phenomenal customer confronting and inward relational abilities
- Phenomenal composed and verbal relational abilities
- Solid hierarchical skills including multitasking skills
- Strong working information on Microsoft Office
- Task Management Professional (PMP)/PRINCE II accreditation is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in the fitting field of study or identical work experience
Software testing is a procedure that is part of the SDLC that is used to assess the functioning of the software application to see if the finished product satisfies the criteria that were identified during the discovery stage.
Types of Software Testing
There are 2 types of Software Testing:
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
Manual testing is a process of testing software by using manual test cases that are written by hand. This testing is done using a requirement specification document and verifying all the features specified in the document.
Software test automation is the process of using specific tools to control the execution of test cases. Actual results are compared to expected results. Normally, regression tests are automated because there is repetition.
- Understand what functionality needs which kind of testing by reading the test document and test cases
- Based on the data obtained in the above step choose how it is to be tested.
- Inform the test lead about what software or system is needed to accomplish the testing process
- Create test cases and focus on testing activities.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, characterize severity and need for each deformity.
- When the code is changed after fixing the bugs, you need to do regression testing every time
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering
- Minimum 2 years of field experience
- Knowledge of black-box testing, grey box, and white box testing
- Sound knowledge of testing software such as JIRA and selenium
- Able to develop test cases and test suits
- Sound knowledge of test design and testing methodologies
- Compatibility and experience with different software programs
- Good knowledge of programming
- Phenomenal communication skills
Internet of Things (IoT) Specialist
The rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the most potent and fascinating developments in computer science and information technology. A connection between home electronics, smart gadgets, smart TVs, traffic lights, and medical equipment through the internet was first only a hazy concept. However, we are currently here to witness all of these upheavals. Experts predict that by 2020, there will be about 25 billion linked gadgets, and by 2025, the internet will produce up to 13 trillion US dollars. Through the shared internet connection, many devices may connect to one another and exchange data. IoT is the name given to this idea.
By 2025, as technology develops, blockchain technology is anticipated to be increasingly widely used. We can see that with blockchain, we can develop a lot of cutting-edge technologies, like electronic voting and computerised medical billing. This technology is utilised by every sector of the economy, including the financial, healthcare, and communications sectors. When applying for open positions in business development, designing, operations, and many other areas, candidates with significant blockchain skills and certifications will have an advantage.
- Experience in programming languages like Java, Python, and C++, etc.
- Sound domain knowledge and technology-related studies
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Developing RESTful or SOAP web services
- Deploying and managing web applications and services in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Architecting software systems or leading development teams
- Development tools such as SVN, Git, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks, etc.
- IOS or Android native app development or hybrid (e.g. Xamarin/Cordova) app platform
Hottest Courses to Study in 2021 in Malaysia
Below are the top 8 hottest courses that are emerging fields in Malaysia:
Many different types of programmers are familiar with the programming language known as Python. Additionally, it's a typically simple first language to learn, and firms like Google and Spotify utilise it. In the unlikely event that you've always wanted to learn how to code and programme. Like in other wealthy nations, Python is highly sought for in Malaysia.
Blockchain technology is expected to become more prevalent by 2025 as technology advances. We can see that with blockchain, we can create a number of cutting-edge technologies, like computerised medical billing, electronic voting, and much more. Every industry, including the communications, healthcare, and financial industries, uses this technology. Candidates with substantial blockchain expertise and qualifications will give them an advantage when applying for available roles in business development, designing, operations, and many other areas.
DevOps is the most emerging innovation in the IT industry with the highest yearly compensation. It is a continuous strategy that involves numerous mainstream tools like Puppet, Docker, and Chef, and so on Candidates who are driving experts are acquiring a well capable occupation in the top MNC's. Through DevOps affirmation, one can acquire information on DevOps lifecycle and other strong specialized skills that are needed for finding a specific line of work position like DevOps engineer, DevOps director, DevOps modeler, and so on.
Internet of Things (IoT)
IoT is rapidly becoming an important aspect of our lives.Because of how quickly technology is developing in the modern world, most human labour will soon be replaced by robots and machines. It's expected within the next 30 years. People may utilise smart refrigerators, for instance, which will alert the merchant when eggs go missing. In the near future, researchers predict that there will be more than seven billion IoT devices worldwide. Candidates who plan to enrol in the IoT certification programme will help you gain a thorough grasp of how to design and implement your IoT solutions utilising sensor-related IoT devices and other features. Candidates who complete the professional certificate programme may find employment chances as IOT draughtsmen, IoT cloud engineer, IOT designer, and so forth.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Artificial Intelligence is a territory of software engineering that indicates the production of smart machines that work and respond like humans whereas, Machine learning is the utilization of artificial intelligence that provides the system with the capacity to take in and improve for a fact without being customized consequently. Candidates who are interested in taking the affirmation of AI and ML will assist them with mastering essential concepts and skills expected to create viable AI systems, understand the challenges posed by AI in the working environment and numerous other significant functions which will assist candidates with securing a decent position in Industries as a data scientist, machine learning engineer, AI engineer and numerous others.
In the present time, data visualization is being accepted more. Data visualization is tied in with representing data in a graphical or pictorial organization to give truth-based analysis to the decision-makers. Individuals who are driving ahead to settle on the confirmation course of data visualization will assist them with improving correspondence and other key concepts of it. Making good standards in this course will lead you good positions in the job market.
The recruitment strategy in the IT business is shifting as a result of cloud computing. IT businesses will soon replace employees with traditional abilities with individuals who have experience with cloud computing. Since the amount of data in the world is growing by billions of times every day, maintaining it securely for beneficial purposes is a demanding but well-paying profession. This is the reason why experts believe that cloud computing will soon employ the most people. Additionally, companies are presently looking for people with a cloud computing certification to advance the abilities required for providing robust, massively scalable apps. The validation provides verifiable industrial projects that will help you overcome the unique difficulties related to cloud computing.
Data Science Placement Success Story
Data Science Training Institutes in Other Locations
Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Anand, Anantapur, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chengalpattu, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Malaysia, Dombivli, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hebbal, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Khammam, Kolhapur, Kothrud, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mohali, Moradabad, Noida, Pimpri, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Roorkee, Rourkela, Shimla, Shimoga, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchchirappalli, Trichur, Udaipur, Yelahanka, Andhra Pradesh, Anna Nagar, Bhilai, Borivali, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chromepet, Coimbatore, Dilsukhnagar, ECIL, Faridabad, Greater Warangal, Guduvanchery, Guntur, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hoodi, Indore, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kanpur, Kharadi, Kochi, Kolkata, Kompally, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Patna, Porur, Raipur, Salem, Surat, Thoraipakkam, Trichy, Uppal, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Vizag, Tirunelveli, Aurangabad
Data Analyst Courses in Other Locations
ECIL, Jaipur, Pune, Gurgaon, Salem, Surat, Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Anand, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, Anna Nagar, Aurangabad, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Borivali, Calicut, Cochin, Chengalpattu , Dehradun, Dombivli, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Erode, Gandhinagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guduvanchery, Gwalior, Hebbal, Hoodi , Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Khammam, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kothrud, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mohali, Moradabad, Pimpri, Pondicherry, Porur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Roorkee, Rourkela, Shimla, Shimoga, Siliguri, Srinagar, Thoraipakkam , Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Trichur, Trichy, Udaipur, Vijayawada, Vizag, Warangal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Kalyan, Nagpur, Noida, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Uppal, Kompally, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chromepet, Faridabad, Guntur, Guwahati, Kharadi, Lucknow, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Yelahanka
Navigate to Address
360DigiTMG - Data Science, IR 4.0, AI, Machine Learning Training in Malaysia
Level 16, 1 Sentral, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+60 19-383 1378